Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Simon I will look for the other audio. It's the one you said I did alone and was very long right??? The one you liked. Do you know if it was the one that was alone as in just a show or it had a follow along blog with pics and vids on it's own page on my site. I'm just trying to get you the right one and I will post it. Would've earlier. Just woke up from a nap mate.

Mercurial I didn't even know you had a chat here. Thank you for telling me.

Simon was it this?? this was me all one but I took it down cause I wasn't sure about some of the older theories. I think this maybe what you want. I did this alone. Please remember it very old so some things are wrong and that's why it's down but here it is I think. Let me know. Sorry all my audio is on one page but this was a special page. I think this is the one you really liked with me only

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/the-re ... f-911.html
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Ok, I wrote this yesterday as a 'stand by' before seeing Hoi's incisive and comprehensive reply, but since some may still be missing what the real, critical issue is...

Brian Staveley,

Sorry mate, but after all that manic venting like an emo blogger, (even addressing "Phil" directly in earlier posts!) and being considerately advised by both Simon & Hoi to seriously 'get a grip', you shot yourself in both feet.

Actually, the clincher for me was your saying this to a totally exposed shill : "Yank you could be well meaning..."

Even if you and your pals really don't, can't or won't 'get it' as to why your repetitive, angst-ridden posts on this forum (i.e. Cluesforum) are so inappropriate and counterproductive, it makes no difference to the FACT that behavior like that is NOT helpful to Simon, us, the research or for enlightening any intelligent, thinking people about media fakery —

On the contrary, those kinds of over-blown histrionics only revive, remind and reinforce what the "truth movement" instigators have been doggedly determined to do all along: drive sensible people away from media fakery by associating us in everyone's mind with some ridiculous, undisciplined, uneducated, raving lunatic fringe!

Gee thanks, but no thanks!

If you were as sincere as you keep protesting then you must simply be too dense to realize how you're playing right into a cunningly incited "truther" psycho-drama all over again.

A little 'theatrical' analogy: For any fictional drama to draw an audience in it has to have an emotional hook with a believable 'good vs bad' theme. An all one-sided cast of characters would be too monotonous and predictable. So writers/directors create 'nice' characters to contrast the 'nasty', play roles within roles, a la 'good cop, bad cop' scenarios, with constantly revised 'variations on a theme of...' just to "capture your imagination" anew..
e.g. Contrived radio show set-ups like 'Killtown (play-nice, fakery fence-sitter) vs Jeff sHill (bad guy "sell-out")
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Maat you serious?? What a dick! It really is impossible to be civil to people over here. So did you listen to ANYTHING else i've done or just that one clip? Listen to one of these shows. Don't come at me like that. I shot myself in both feet. Dude do you like to scare everyone off of here??? You don't know me, probably haven't heard either of our our good interviews , listened to that one clip and attacked me on it. YES!!!! I had a bad 3 minutes okay! It happens. How many 9/11 shows do you do per week and deal with these people? How many?? Also like I said I was in the midst of a vicious week long attack. So don't take my worst piece of audio and think that's how it is. Why don't you try this?

Simon this maybe the show you meant. Was pretty good,probably a little wrong info honestly made mistakes at the time but it gets into all of it. I think this is the one you like. If not let me know I'll keep looking. This is the one with the presentation as well. Have a listen Matt. I NEVER get upset like that. It happened after a week of sh#$. Sorry. I'm not perfect.

Brian S Staveley 9/11 Special and blog I think this is the one Simon wanted the link to.
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new-91 ... -blog.html

Or try this before your so judgemental. ONE TIME a caller got the best of me at the end of a terribly bad week. It's not like I shot myself on air like Ace Baker.

Try this show. For real then call me whatever you wish. After 15 m if you think it's bullshit or people with a real message and very close to yours

Start at 37:50 for 9/11 information. IT's other topics not important before. 37 50. Then after your done the show tell me I'm hurting the movement.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3

PArt 2.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3

I'm no bullshitter, seems a lot of others are like Matt. Why don't you have a listen to how productive this can be with callers and all. Don't base it off one bad call.

Listen how much we let Simon say anything he wanted. You need to back off. I'm trying to be cool but your way over the line Matt. You should be a little more civil! Maybe so many people wouldn't get scared away from here!

Simon Shack on with Brian Staveley And Justin Cooke. Watch how I twist his words Matt. BTW Thank you for this interview Simon. It's been a huge hit and spread all over. I have hours of hours probably of really good audio. Don't base my intentions of one caller who got to me on my worst week!!!

Here is Simon with Justin and I. Have a listen Maat. Even if you have NO INTEREST IN ME, do it to hear Simon. See what a real show sounds like.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... 4-8-12.mp3

Let's end this. If prove to be a fraud down the road then deal with it, for people to accuse me off it now makes you no better than all these other personalities. I've done nothing but try to help get the message out. How insulted would you be by this thread after allowing you guys to say whatever you wanted on my show and then read all this negativity. Please. Let's end this fighting.
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Brian S Staveley wrote: Please. Let's end this fighting.
Agreed.

This whole thread breeds so much negativity. I know what happens.. people are just at different points in the day and lives from across this crazy planet of ours.
I’m sure it’s not intended.. it's just the nature of the “talk about shill threads”. 9 times out of ten things are misinterpreted. Just saying..

Let’s just move on…

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Quod Erat Demonstrandum — again? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just for the record: As anyone can see from my previous posts, the only 'Brian Staveley radio recording' I ever referred to, and the only one I've heard (or likely to listen to) was the interview with Simon.

Btw, does anyone know who the hell "Matt" might be? :unsure: Must be some straw man called "dick" :lol:

Edit: Oh, so that was supposed to be addressing me, eh Brian S? Correcting only 2 with 5 "Matt"s to go, I guess is a start. But now you have another problem with your "What a dick!" remark. Since that's a gender-specific insult, and no secret that I'm not a "dude", what do you normally call a woman who tells you exactly how & why your behavior is unacceptable (apart from "Mom"), hmm?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Well If you still doubt the intentions of Lynx Land or Myself tune in just under 24 hours. We are doing a 9/11 special. All of the material we can.Anyone from September Clues is encouraged to call in, ask anything you want. We take many callers. It is a little later due to our time zone difference but have a listen especially you Matt. I am a good host for this and you heard my worst clip! Call in if you like. 978 735 2224 or Skype @ Realnewsonline. We will be covering the fact there were no jumpers and there were planes, the fake video, CGI Manhattan CGI collapse footage, victims being fake, all of it. I'll have a blog setup with images for people to follow. It will be very instructive. Tune in. I bet you'll actually like it. I already know a few here are weekly listeners.. We should be uniting not fighting. I mean the people who know it was a scripted media event If we can bring more people together such as the internet radio and the internet forum posters we CAN make a difference. I already see a shift a little. I have so many people now convinced how faked this day was. Mostly due to your footages but a lot due to a lot of explanation. Not like you guys have but on social networks and what not isn't it good now I've helped awakening thousands. People are talking about it everywhere. We are here to help. Have faith in us a little. Don't hold one bad 3 min clip over my head forever.If you guys dealt with the callers I do every week there would be a time or two you might tell someone off. Doing a 9/11 radio show isn't exactly stressless. I hope any doubters and fans tune in. It will be an excellent show one I bet many of you actually share after and guess what, if it was so bad I wouldn't have regular listeners from this forum. I hope to hear from more of you. Call our show. Much of the material was discovered by you guys and it would be great if you came and talked about it. We are not trying to steal your credit either, just covey your message. Anyways like Equinox and Yoda said. No more fighting. If there's any questions about any of those issues email me [email protected] . Guy listen to us. The message is the same and conveyed very well. Give it a try. Thursday the 16th 1am ET, 5PM New Zealand Time. About 23 hours from now. Seriously guys, call in. You wanna get this message out here is a good chance. We welcome all of you.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/dose-o ... -show.html

Guys like Hoi. I respect your work a lot but you really do come off very harsh to people simply trying to join your site. Lots of people have said this of you yet I understand why. Weed out the trolls. sometimes it really scares way lots of good people. I've been told over and over after sending people here. Please don't attack me the way you did though. I understand this is almost like your site too and who knows I could get kicked for even questioning you but give people a chance. You want people to go through the vicsim stuff but you can't trust us enough for 5 minutes.Well who's gonna do that for you? If you Skyped me and had a conversation I bet you'd have a different view off me. Your welcome to and know your probably not interested but if you want to talk it would be a good talk. I respect your work a lot and don't wanna fight with you either. The Vicsim work was amazing. Let's be honest. Being labeled as a shill or gatekeeper after trying to help people out is hurtful. Especially when it was so constructive of an environment and it like that a lot!!

I'm not trying to come at you either but man I will always defend myself.

Anyways I'd love to talk with you for a minute. We are the last two people there should be any bullshit between. While the rest of the movement is useless at least the media fakery believers should be helping each other. Anways great job on the vicsim report. You nailed it.

My Skype is BrianSStaveley or TheRealNewsOnline(show line) and show number is 978 735 2224

We don't have to be friends whoever it was that said it earlier but we also don't need to attack each other especially over things that people think are yet to happen. You guys have no idea the effort I and other put in putting out your message. Give us a listen. You''ll change your mind and forget the damn Ghanghis call. Yea I screwed up. Add it to the 100s of other calls I didn't and let's look at that. People will call tomorrow as I hope so of you do.

I wish you all well and hope tune in.

Have a good night and hopefully see you in under 23 hours.

Please no more attacks. You got the wrong guy. Call in tomorrow. I'll out ANY of you right on the air

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/dose-o ... -show.html 9/11 Special James Sloan Brian S Staveley Justin Cooke Thursday 16th 1am ET 5pm NZ

This post was not about spamming a show either. I want you guys to really tune in. You'll be happy you did! I know this!
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

fbenario wrote:As all of you know, I'm quick - and accurate - identifying shills and bad actors, publicly calling them out, and telling them to stop.

Some of you may recall from Summer 2010 that when Nonho first joined the forum, certain members found him suspicious. By contrast, I thought from his very first post that he was acting in good faith and was willing to help the forum and its research. While he was being criticized on the forum, I messaged Nonho to ask him not to abandon us.

I have to say that, in this case, I have found Brian S to be acting in good faith from the beginning, even if he does not appear entirely trustworthy to others. I asked Brian S. some very pointed questions in the beginning, and he (nearly alone among suspicious new members) immediately answered them openly and honestly.

Could I be wrong this time in my minority view? Of course. Time will tell.

"Thank you"
Brian S Staveley
Banned

fbenario wrote:As all of you know, I'm quick - and accurate - identifying shills and bad actors, publicly calling them out, and telling them to stop.

Some of you may recall from Summer 2010 that when Nonho first joined the forum, certain members found him suspicious. By contrast, I thought from his very first post that he was acting in good faith and was willing to help the forum and its research. While he was being criticized on the forum, I messaged Nonho to ask him not to abandon us.

I have to say that, in this case, I have found Brian S to be acting in good faith from the beginning, even if he does not appear entirely trustworthy to others. I asked Brian S. some very pointed questions in the beginning, and he (nearly alone among suspicious new members) immediately answered them openly and honestly.

Could I be wrong this time in my minority view? Of course. Time will tell.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

I didn't not mean to double post that last quote. I just wanted to thank Fbneraio. If someone can show me how to delete the first please help. I tried. I'm not trying to spam the forum. It was a mistake. Can an admin please remove the first of the two? The last two I made. I am trying to format everything properly but somehow double posted the fbneario post. You have my permission to remove this useless post as well. Sorry DID NOT MEAN TO DOUBLE POST! One has a quote just remove the other. Thank you. Or tell me how. I know your all busy. Sorry for the issue.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

I just tried to email you at [email protected] and it bounced back. I sent a Skype request through instead.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Its [email protected] you forgot the g. Resend it. Taking dog out brb
Brian S Staveley
Banned

You messed up the address. I have nothing from you on Skype either?? The Email is [email protected] You forgot the G. But which Skype acct? I see no notifications for friends?
Mercurial wrote:I just tried to email you at [email protected] and it bounced back. I sent a Skype request through instead.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brian S Staveley wrote: (...)
Call in if you like. 978 735 2224 or Skype @ Realnewsonline. We will be covering the fact there were no jumpers and there were planes, the fake video, CGI Manhattan CGI collapse footage, victims being fake, all of it. (...)
Brian,

"...there were planes?"

Ok, so I'm sure it's just a 'typo' of some sort. But see, this sort of hasty writing is precisely what I was referring to earlier on. I think you should read/correct/ and spell check your own writings before posting them.

Agreed?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

I understand perhaps this thread has become too negative. Perhaps we should just move it to the Derailing Room.Let's move on to the research.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

simonshack wrote:
Brian S Staveley wrote: (...)
Call in if you like. 978 735 2224 or Skype @ Realnewsonline. We will be covering the fact there were no jumpers and there were planes, the fake video, CGI Manhattan CGI collapse footage, victims being fake, all of it. (...)
Brian,

"...there were planes?"

Ok, so I'm sure it's just a 'typo' of some sort. But see, this sort of hasty writing is precisely what I was referring to earlier on. I think you should read/correct/ and spell check your own writings before posting them.

Agreed?
Agreed typo. I am sorry. Fixing now. No Planes!!!!