Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Maat

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Maat »

Curiouser & curiouser. This influx of LR refugees' tales all sounded a bit too soap opera-ish for me to begin with — but that diversionary act on the Satellites thread (ably handled initially by Lux and others) suddenly imploding like a goldbug & Fred rewrite just makes me even more suspicious. <_<

Maybe I'm getting too cynical, but I can't help wondering... could those 'coincidental' Jayhanesque misspellings of contractions as possessives be indicative of more contamination creeping in here than we were supposed to notice? :unsure:
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

First off thanks to Equinox for getting my back on that caller the other night and overall. And thanks for the people at Let's Roll that were banned simply for backing me, we knew it was coming and they took the hit for me. Most appreciated. The Phil Jayhan scam is over to me now, This post honestly needs to be very long and Phil has still for no reason at all other than me not answering my phone for still attacking on his site and in mine.This is my second response in a week of maybe 18 unwarranted attacks. HE attacked me for 4 days with no response from me. I was a respected mod I thought and maybe even a friend.I don't answer the phone for 3 days and he attacks me for it!! I don't answer for my mom for 5 days. Who the F is Phil Jayhan???? My dad???? Funny thing is guy. I saw it coming and there are others that can back me. I called it to the day. He knew I had outgrown his bullshit. Then there was this interview I did with Simon and Phil lost it.
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... 4-8-12.mp3

Just like when i spent 6 hrs showing him fake collapse footage and he showed no interest and made no thread to it or no mention to any of it.He also tried to get me to follow a ridiculous theory to discredit me in my hometown.

I am a newbie, its no secret. Ive come a long way in a year n a half but there are others like Lynx Land that have been serious about this and members for over 5 years. So a 5 yr member and MULTIPLE TIME RADIO HOST gets banned simply for what??? we still don't know.No 3 strikes?? lol My partner on the radio Justin is next! HE has lost mod status and will be booted within two days,

When I still ignored Phils emails cuz I had a moon hoax show to focus on for a few days and wanted to be prepared, he wrote on our comments for all our listeners to read this "Nice Promotion Of Alex Jones" Anyone who's heard a minute of us knows its laughable. We trash him ANYTIME A CALLER MENTIONS HIM INCLUDING ON THAT SHOW!!

It started with me outsmarting his bullshit but boy Simon's interview with Justin and I really pissed him off! Like he owns us. Here is that show First off thanks to Equinox for getting my back on that caller the other night and overall. And thanks for the people at Let's Roll that were banned simply for backing me, knew it were coming and took the hit for me. I'm sure some wanted t bite their tongue but couldn't and I appreciate all of you for it. You know who you are! This post honestly needs to be very long and Phil is still for no reason at all other than me not answering my phone still attacking me and now others on his site and on mine. He attacked me for 4 days with no response from me. I was a respected mod I thought and maybe even a friend.I dont answer the phone for 3 days and he attacks me me. Funny thing is guy. I saw it coming and there are others that can back me. I Called it to the day. He knew I had outgrown his bullshit. Then there was this interview I did with Simon and Phil lost it. SIMON, BRIAN, and JUSTIN RADIO SHOW!!! http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... 4-8-12.mp3
Just like when I spent 6 hrs showing him fake collapse footage and he showed no interest and made no thread.

He has asked if we were enemies now and said he wants warfare with me!! All without even a reply from me. I have a few shows to do but within a few weeks Phil you'll have your hit piece. Funny thing is what the F can you actually say about me???

After all that he has no clue how to run the radio station I built for him and asked for help and i said YES and he trashed me for 9 hrs in chat that night after I said yes. He is still goin, Doing it every day and night and honestly this is not gonna waste all my time. This is a quick reply and thanks for my backers which i know many will be leaving. Thanks everyone here.
I knew this was coming
Don't worry Phil you and you writers have a few weeks before My TRUTH piece on you comes out!!

More to come later but now I'm too busy for this BS . I got footage to study!

Sorry I'm so tired but I'll have more later.

Sorry for all the typos and mistakes guys. I think I fixed them all.
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

BTW yes i know by the time I wake up you will have read this Phil. It's your job. Have fun watching your members drop, know they al know your a fraud for banning three of the most honest dudes around, lol Good Move

Backstabbing piece of sh#$!

NERVE TO SAY I NEVER DID SHI# for you???? Who built you radio station by learning on Google? Who plugged your message for a year? I did 5 shows a week on there while you showed NO INTEREST!

And yes i am ip banned as well fro LRF. Mod to IP ban for not answering the phone?
And he demanded I remove the post in my defense. Since I didn't he locked it so only he can trash me which of course he s many times over.

When the smoke clears if you really want warfare with me as you say I think everyone will know who the real man is and who the shill is
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Lets Roll...Over !?

Brian, I...we, understand you are a bit fired-up, but please check your posts, or is there an echo in here?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Yes Brian V maybe thats a bit ambitious and hopeful on my part but I do feel it's a lil different this time. A lot of people who respected my time and work there saw this all go down, continue to go down and he kicked 3 mods already. I'm not sayin his site of thousands will be down but if 15-20 ppl leave I would not be surprised. The only ones backing him are his obvious "insiders"

I know he's not gonna shut down but this was no surprise either. I knew he was about to launch on me for supporting Simon's work among many other differences. Im saying a lot of ppl there are emaiing me, like WTF is this guy's deal etc, etc.

I know LRF will still be there. His credibility if he had any took a big hit this week, that's all.

Talk soon guys

I DID A LOT FOR THAT SITE. A LOT and he sh$%# all over me.ON purpose to start fights with the ppl he can no longer control. I know you know what I mean.

OH BTW Simon if you go like page 8 I think maybe 9 of this thread. Eqi made a post with me in it(thanks) and that's the call i meant to send you the other night with Ghanghis caller. I sent you the totally wrong call about a bunch of BS. No wonder you didnt really like it. Sorry about that. Is this the infamous Ghanghis or just some other shill???
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Brian, I just listened to the (remarkably even-handed and informative) audio interview you did with Simon, and I don't recall anywhere that you derided Phil as a "gatekeeper," yet this is the accusation, IIRC, that he initially cited when he began to fill the chat board with invective against you.

OTOH, you've been saying, over here, that Phil went ballistic because you didn't asnwer his phone calls for three days.

Prior to the bust-up, did you ever call Phil a gatekeeper? :huh:
Brian S Staveley
Banned

NEVER ONCE and only privately in Skype after all that. Never posted it but he did. All over LRF. "Brians new message is Phil Jayhan is a gatekeeeper" he tells everyone. If you saw the things he said to me you'd understand. You can only take so much!!

Funny part I NEVER SAID IT!!! Only wrote it to him once after all that and in total private!!!!
Brian S Staveley
Banned

repentantandy wrote:Brian, I just listened to the (remarkably even-handed and informative) audio interview you did with Simon, and I don't recall anywhere that you derided Phil as a "gatekeeper," yet this is the accusation, IIRC, that he initially cited when he began to fill the chat board with invective against you.

OTOH, you've been saying, over here, that Phil went ballistic because you didn't asnwer his phone calls for three days.

Prior to the bust-up, did you ever call Phil a gatekeeper? :huh:
I called him a GT after like 5 days of insults, attacks, emails, swears, website posts etc. I couldn't ignore him the last night. Then he called me a troll so yes I cAlled him a gatekeeper!!!! (BUT PRIVATELY ON SKYPE and NEVER repeated) Until he told everyone that's my new angle.

Glad you enjoyed the interview. That's how constructive we can be with it. If anyone else here does radio shows, i'll help produce, no problem. Hit up my gmail. [email protected]
Let's get this message out!! People are really warming up to it.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Hi Brian S,

Having listened to your excellent interview with Simon (with whom I've spoken on Skype), I noticed you have a very distinctive accent too. If you don't mind my asking, were you born &/or raised in Canada?

As an Aussie transplanted in the US, I'm fascinated by how North American accents vary so much between states and regions whereas Australians mostly only differ in idiomatic expressions and some pronunciations (it's Kiwis who sound like Seth Efricans on speed :P :lol:)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Maat wrote:Hi Brian S,

Having listened to your excellent interview with Simon (with whom I've spoken on Skype), I noticed you have a very distinctive accent too. If you don't mind my asking, were you born &/or raised in Canada?

As an Aussie transplanted in the US, I'm fascinated by how North American accents vary so much between regions whereas Australians mostly only differ in idiomatic expressions and some pronunciations (it's Kiwis who sound like Seth Efricans on speed :P :lol:)
Hey Maat,

I can probably answer this question, on behalf of Brian because funnily enough we ALL have something in common.
Correct me if I'am wrong Brian. But your accent is a "new England" accent. Brian lives in Lowel Massachusets. It is an accent that hails from MA other people from this region of the USA speak this way. ( except most New Yorkers esp Brooklynites.)

New England is a region in the northeastern corner of the United States consisting of the six states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. New England is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Canada (the Canadian Maritimes and Quebec) and the state of New York. (New England runs on the border with Canada hence his Accent.)

I am and Australian living in Australia but... and as well Maat... like you, I have an USA connection. My parents are Yanks and live in Foxboro MA... and my step father speaks with and accent like Brians. Funnily enough our house in Foxboro is only 1 hour drive to Lowell MA where Brian lives. Our house n Brians is roughly only 270 miles North of Manhatten. :lol:

I might go down n do some photography there shortly. Anyone care to join? :lol:
Last edited by Equinox on Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Ah, thanks Equinox :) I was curious because I have lived in Connecticut and never heard that Canadian influence there — must be something 'aboot' how close you are to the border then, eh? :D
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Maat wrote:Ah, thanks Equinox :) I was curious because I have lived in Connecticut and never heard that Canadian influence there, must be something 'aboot' how close you are to the border then, eh? :D
My Great Aunty is from Conneticut she speaks a bit like it... I don't know about "south of the border". To be honest . All I know is that ALLOT people from Rhode Island and MA Speak with a Canada style...
And its funny because like I said...people only 2 hours away In Brooklyn speak almost with an Italian/American accident. Momma Mia!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox wrote:Funnily enough our house in Foxboro is only 1 hour drive to Lowell MA where Brian lives.
Home of the New England Patriots football team. Go Pats! Go Tom Brady!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Equinox wrote:
Maat wrote:Hi Brian S,

As an Aussie transplanted in the US, I'm fascinated by how North American accents vary so much between regions whereas Australians mostly only differ in idiomatic expressions and some pronunciations (it's Kiwis who sound like Seth Efricans on speed :P :lol:)
Hey Maat,

I can probably answer this question, on behalf of Brian because funnily enough we ALL have something in common.
Correct me if I'am wrong Brian. But your accent is a "new England" accent. Brian lives in Lowel Massachusets. It is an accent that hails from MA other people from this region of the USA speak this way. ( except most New Yorkers esp Brooklynites.)

New England is a region in the northeastern corner of the United States consisting of the six states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. New England is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Canada (the Canadian Maritimes and Quebec) and the state of New York. (New England runs on the border with Canada hence his Accent.)

I am and Australian living in Australia but... and as well Maat... like you, I have an USA connection. My parents are Yanks and live in Foxboro MA... and my step father speaks with and accent like Brians. Funnily enough our house in Foxboro is only 1 hour drive to Lowell MA where Brian lives. Our house n Brians is roughly only 270 miles North of Manhatten. :lol:

I might go down n do some photography there shortly. Anyone care to join? :lol:
I heard the interview too and it was great. I'm in Quincy MA and ya, we have a wicked pissa accent around here. :lol:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

fbenario wrote:
Equinox wrote:Funnily enough our house in Foxboro is only 1 hour drive to Lowell MA where Brian lives.
Home of the New England Patriots football team. Go Pats! Go Tom Brady!
Yes our house is just around the corner from Gillete staduim. :lol: