Anthony Lawson...BUSTED!

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
reichstag fireman

Re: Anthony Lawson...BUSTED!

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

fbenario wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:Lawson reminds me of David Irving. Irving also has great difficulty coping with the reality of fake terror events.
I would suggest that kneejerk Holocaust defenders have trouble with the reality of fake terror events. You should review our thread on the HoloHoax.
Thank you for the heads-up. It's a surprisingly short thread for such a big hoax - perhaps I can help remedy that some time <_<

David Irving is a skilled author but, unfortunately, he writes mostly garbage. Lawson seems very similar, but without any skills :P

Back in 2002, Irving was privately asked whether he drew an obvious parallel between the staged burning of the Reichstag building in 1933 and the contrived incidents of 9/11/2001. Irving was asked to explain why he wrote so confidently that the NAZI High Command had no involvement in, nor forewarning of the Reichstag Fire.

In his reply, Irving repeated his lame explanation that Hitler had documented in his diary his own shock at the events of that night. And therefore, according to Irving, Hitler's (very pointed) act of officially recording his horror entirely vindicated him of involvement. Hmm...

Yet all the evidence is to the contrary. Hitler and Goebbels, together with Sefton Delmer, the Berlin correspondent from the Beaverbrook camp were soon at the scene of the blaze. All a bit too soon, and all certainly well prepared for it. The front pages of rags across the globe were filled with Hitler's long speech, and his final pronouncement that "This..is A New Beginning!" (hint! hint!). The NAZIs had got their catastrophic and catalysing event.. Accompanying Delmer's copy were symbolic photos of Hitler, Goebbels et. al, standing strong against the dramatic backdrop of the blaze.

But Irving still wouldn't budge. "Hitler knew nuffink", claimed Irving. Never mind. Irving does at least write a good novel, even if he imagines it as fact.

The Cole video on Auschwitz is one of the better HoloHoax documentaries, which is a depressing indictment on the rest of them. And Cole was forced to recant, iirc.

There is so much crap in this field of research. Fairly obvious low-grade fake "anti-semitic" attacks - Swastikas daubed in Jewish cemeteries and on Jewish buildings, are rarely challenged for what they are, by the likes of Irving, Lawson and Co.

The recent fake terror attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse bore all the hallmarks of being a victimless staged event, with (thankfully) vicsims only. Yet none of the professional Jew-haters like Lawson flagged it up as that. Odd that they wouldn't challenge the propaganda itself. Since that is the most effective way of snuffing out the whole operation, and extinguishing the undeserved outpouring of sympathy. Instead, the Jew-haters wilfully fuelled the propaganda by pushing racist justifications for the (fake) attack.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"SEPTEMBER CLUES BUSTED" Youtube comments

Here are a couple of screenshots from Anthony Lawson's "SEPTEMBER CLUES BUSTED" video.

Let me just inform you again that Anthony Lawson has recently blocked me from commenting on his YT channel.
I'd say that this particular move elevates Mr. Lawson's antics to hitherto unknown heights of cowardice.
I mean, come on : Lawson's videos specifically attack my work - and I'm now blocked from answering to them???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us

The funny thing is that ... the top voted comments on his SC Busted are these two - written by yours truly ! :P

Long Live Anthony Lawson! :)
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

Simon,i made the mistake of calling him (Anthony) Alan when posting that comment on his video..can't think why,perhaps lack of sleep.I also replied to his message with something along the lines of....If you really thought you'd given SimonShack an arse kickin' over and over again then why didn't you let him him continue commenting and receiving more of the same (which didn't pass the uploader approval) and that "comment pending uploader approval" was nothing more than censorship,giving him the option of deleting/removing unfavorable comments before anyone got to view them.
He then posted a comment on my channel saying he was sick of wasting his time with the likes of you and me...now,don't you think if he was onto a winner there would be absolutely no chance of him EVER giving up.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Simon, you should do the same what this clown has done, which is debunking his bs and expose him for the coward he is.

Edit: Also, how come he has not removed those top comments? Is it against the rules on youtube?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

diagonal2 wrote:Simon, you should do the same what this clown has done, which is debunking his bs and expose him for the coward he is.

Edit: Also, how come he has not removed those top comments? Is it against the rules on youtube?
Actually, that's what this thread is for and doing, but which probably gives more attention to that lame gatekeeper shill's garbage than it deserves. All the 'pompous poo-peddler from Phuket' does is confirm the ignorance of those unwilling to examine anything further for themselves, but has the opposite effect on real critical thinkers, of course.

The trick is to confute and expose their most obnoxious claims enough to balance the record (as Simon has already done perfectly) then leave them to their ignominious obscurity.

The problem with spending too much effort on debunking the disinformation of liars like Atrophy Lore-son (who cares what his/their real names might be), is that it can end up having a backfire effect — inadvertently reinforcing their bunk by drawing unwarranted attention to them. Much the same as feeding trolls.

So you see, that's why he has to leave some of Simon's comments there, being Lore-son's main target and raison d'être, Simon is the only one who can give him any kind of cred at all. :)
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

My main worry with this Lawson guy is his Phuket address. It would not surprise me if he turned out to be a serial pedophile preying on the boys in Phuket. Most Australian men go to Thailand for cheap booze and prostitution, and would bring a "MailOrder" bride back. Pederast Lawson is following an unusual career path. As a pedophile, he could be blackmailed :ph34r: into defending the indefensible! Lawson still hasn't explained how Mrs Renaud could see a plane hitting a building (south direction) from miles away from the event (North).
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

iCONOCLAST wrote:My main worry with this Lawson guy is his Phuket address. It would not surprise me if he turned out to be a serial pedophile praying on the boys in Phuket. Most Australian men go to Thailand for cheap booze and prostitution, and would bring a "MailOrder" bride back. Pedarast Lawson is following an unusual career path. As a pedophile, he could be blackmailed :ph34r: into defending the indefensible! Lawson still hasn't explained how Mrs Renaud could see a plane hitting a building (south direction) from miles away from the event (North).
Iconoclast,

As an Australian, I'm fully aware of that well known (media hyped) fact. However, just as there is no way to know for sure what his real name is, his purported location could be fictitious. I therefore see no constructive purpose in such prurient speculations, since it is also quite possible his claimed location was deliberately chosen as bait to elicit exactly that type of ad hominem slander — to his moral advantage. Best avoided rather than stoop lower than he does, don't you think?
simonshack
Administrator

Ok, so this is what Anthony Lawson (the tireless 'debunker' of September Clues) has to say about Christopher Bollyn:
The full story of 9/11 is so complicated that it almost defies explanation, but one man has done it: Christopher Bollyn who was kind enough to send me a copy of the book he's recently written and published. My response was as though from a review

You will never come close to fully understand 9-11 until you have read Christopher Bollyn's brilliant book: Solving 9-11 .

Anthony Lawson 4 days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us
Heiwa, any comments? Since you have met Christopher Bollyn on several occasions, will you kindly explain to me why Bollyn and Lawson appear to be on the same team?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

There's that familiar British accent I commented about the other day narrating the video. :D

Formula: Add credibility = Add British accent. At least that is my observation.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:*

Heiwa, any comments? Since you have met Christopher Bollyn on several occasions, will you kindly explain to me why Bollyn and Lawson appear to be on the same team?
Christopher (and family?) that apparently lives at Huskvarna, Sweden, nowadays does not reply to e-mails from me any longer. Very strange. I have evidently read his 911 book and made comments ... no replies.
simonshack
Administrator

BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***

THIS just in :

Anthony Lawson

ANTHONY LAWSON SUSPECTS SIMON SHACK TO BE A MOSSAD AGENT ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSGv5HNPxQ

Not sure whether that is exactly what YT user "perspephoneF" was implying but...whatever!

Mr. Lawson is a reliable source of amusement - you've gotta love'im! :wub: :P