Italian Victims of 9/11: Developments

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Italian Victims of 9/11: Developments

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I thought this woman looked familiar.
Yvonne Kennedy, 62, Allegedly from Sydney, who was allegedly on American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon

Below is Denise Gregory pictured next to her husband, attending a ceremony with Bush & Howard the day before 9/11, fortunately for them this resulted in them having to change their next day's Qantas flight back to Oz from LA, and cancelling their seats on the AA77 connecting flight.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2023396

2 Australian Women who look very much the same, one perishes aboard AA77, the other is conveniently transferred to another flight.
Last edited by antipodean on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Reel deal !

PLEASE post the website links to the FEMA and RTE victims lists !
I am sure you realize the importance of sourcing the material you post on the forum. :)
antipodean

Real Deal, are you saying that Cantor-Fitz & Merril Lynch have some kind of connection.
Damn! Those 34 DEAD - NO NOT DEAD NOW -
OTHER UN-DEAD BRITS...
sure knew how to party @ Cantor-Fitz/Merrill Lynch...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

antipodean wrote:I thought this woman looked familiar.
Yvonne Kennedy, 62, Allegedly from Sydney, who was allegedly on American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon

Below is Denise Gregory pictured next to her husband, attending a ceremony with Bush & Howard the day before 9/11, fortunately for them this resulted in them having to change their next day's Qantas flight back to Oz from LA, and cancelling their seats on the AA77 connecting flight.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2023396

2 Australian Women who look very much the same, one perishes aboard AA77, the other is conveniently transferred to another flight.
Yes the likeness between Denise and Yvonne are completely uncannily alike antipodean…. Looks like the same woman, smile is the same... jawline and hair is the same also. Also both Australians on the same flight…. That is too coincidental

There was a Denise Gregory who apparently was in the world trade centre on 9/11
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3150.html

What do you think of vicsim, Andrew Knox? I’m kind of new to this vicsim stuff.

I may be wrong and I hope someone tells me if I ‘am here... But In this shot of Andrew taken of what looks to be Disney world... Andrews head looks like as if it has been just placed on top of someone else’s body.... To me the Line around the neck just looks well plain odd to be honest. I know people (even myself) have a tan line around there. But to be honest it doesn’t look like anything I have seen before... the texture and shade of his face and neck look out of wack with the rest of his body.
So yes I am going to say that I think that old Andrews head is just a morphed variation of a computer sim face ... stuck on a real life body...

And conveniently his two other photos show him wearing attire that completely covers his neck...
ImageImage

Looks like the same morph to me... the light reflections on the top of his forehead (our right side) both seem to cover the same area.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

What do you think of vicsim, Andrew Knox? I’m kind of new to this vicsim stuff.

I may be wrong and I hope someone tells me if I ‘am here... But In this shot of Andrew taken of what looks to be Disney world... Andrews head looks like as if it has been just placed on top of someone else’s body.... To me the Line around the neck just looks well plain odd to be honest. I know people (even myself) have a tan line around there. But to be honest it doesn’t look like anything I have seen before... the texture and shade of his face and neck look out of wack with the rest of his body.
So yes I am going to say that I think that old Andrews head is just a morphed variation of a computer sim face ... stuck on a real life body...

And conveniently his two other photos show him wearing attire that completely covers his neck...
ImageImage

Looks like the same morph to me... the light reflections on the top of his forehead (our right side) both seem to cover the same area.

This Andrew Knox looks like an interesting vicsim, according to the memorial sites he was employed by Cantor Fitzgerald, not a construction company as mentioned in your previous post.

According to one of the legacy tributes he worked for a union (presumably in Australia)
September 08, 2002
I often spoke to Andrew on the phone when he worked for the union. Andrew helped me out a great deal.........I never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face but I just knew behind that gentle voice there was a gentle man. I would be lying if I said I can only imagine how you feel -- I would not even now where to begin to know how you must feel. I offer my prayers that you may find some moments of peace when you come to this web site and check out what messages have been left.

My thoughts are with you often,

ellie
~ elaine crowhurst, whyalla
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 782&page=9

The person who wrote that signed themselves as living in Whyalla, which although hundreds of miles from Adelaide, does have a campus as part of South Australia University.
http://www.unisa.edu.au/about/campuses/whyalla.asp

Andrew Knox attended South Australia University, where he was described as a committed Unionist, where there is a scholarship in his name.
http://www.unisa.edu.au/unisanews/2004/ ... r/knox.asp

So the obvious question is, why was he working for Cantor Fitzgerald ?

Also who ever wrote the Andrew Knox stuff, probably had a hand in writing the David Hicks & Gillian Hicks stories who were also from Adelaide.

It wouldn't surprise me if some unions were involved in the 9/11 cover up. Which was touched on here. http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2113542

(I find that Aussie Unionist Kevin Bracken to be a bit of a plane hugger)

(Also not forgetting that the BMA involved in the London Bus Bombing, is a Union for Doctors & Medical personnel)
dori

Unread post by dori »

Need some help....Victims from Germany?

Hi....
I need some help ....
(english is not my first language, so please be kind .. :D ....and somehow I can't insert pictures here.. :( )

for quite a while I'm searching for the names of the German "victims"...
some websites say there are 11, others say 16 victims

I found 6 so far...

1: Klaus Johannes Sprockamp

Chief Financial Officer, LION Bioscience AG. Resident of Muhltal, Germany. 42 years old.
To friends in Heidelberg, Germany, Klaus Sprockamp was Ein stiller Geniesser, or quiet connoisseur, a lover of Ferragamo ties who found time to host barbecues and tour the Alps on his Suzuki motorcycle with old school chums.

To colleagues at LION bioscience AG, he was a high-powered chief financial officer intent on helping to make his company and his country a global player in biotechnology.

In the emerging world of German biotech, Sprockamp stood out not because of scientific prowess but because of financial pragmatism. His no-nonsense message to investors – that meeting quarterly estimates was as important as reaching research milestones – last year helped turn LION bioscience’s initial public stock offering into one of Europe’s hottest biotech offerings, even as many technology stocks were imploding.

It was a meeting with investors that brought Sprockamp to money manager Fiduciary Trust Co. on the 94th floor of the World Trade Center’s South Tower Sept. 11. He had come to reassure investors following a 30 percent decline in LION recently, after a handful of the original investors sold shares upon the expiration of the IPO’s lockup period.

As usual with Sprockamp, the meeting began punctually, at 8:30 a.m. After the first hijacked plane hit the North Tower shortly before 9 a.m., Sebastian Gorki, a Deutsche Bank representative accompanying him, called his office to say they were OK. Minutes later, the second hijacked jet hit the South Tower. “I’ve thought often about how Klaus probably reacted. … The more pressure there was, the more calm and collected he acted,” says Friedrich von Bohlen, chief executive of LION and one of his closest friends.

Though Sprockamp often worked long hours, a bout with cancer made him a believer in a balanced life. In 1994, a skin growth was diagnosed as a severe but early stage of melanoma. During his rehabilitation, he met his future wife, Beate, a surgeon. He doted on their sons, Johannes, five, and Lucas, three, who have a fleet of toy cars. On trips to Manhattan, Sprockamp usually made a point of stopping by FAO Schwartz to add to the collection. To his delight, the store was less than 100 yards away from a Ferragamo boutique.

"I’m back home on Friday," said the 42-year-old on the phone to his mother, Wilhelmina Sprockamp, Later that day, she stared into the TV and muttered: "Now Klaus is dead!"

Initially, his son Johannes asked every day whether he could call Daddy in heaven. His brother, Lucas said: "If the terrorists had known how much we love our Dad, then they would not have flown the plane into the tower."

Sprockamps body was found almost completely intact. He was lying near the body of German banker Sebastian Gorki. Both died in the same office on that fateful day.

"For us, every day is September 11,“ says Wilhelmina Sprockamp. "We can not escape from our thoughts."
.......................................................................................................................................................

A letter from Ms.Sprockamp to a real estate manager:

. . . . . . .... vieles erleichtert und Unannehmlichkeiten völligst erpart.
Sehr geehrter Herr Zahedi, ganz herzlichen Dank für den zügigen Verkauf unsereres Einfamilienhauses. Mit Ihrem persönlichen Einsatz, den ich sehr schätzte, haben Sie uns sehr geholfen, bei der Umsetzung einer bedeutsamen Entscheidung. Ihre äußerst diskrete und vertrauensvolle Vorgehensweise hat mir dabei vieles erleichtert und Unannehmlichkeiten völligst erpart.Die Organisation der Besichtigungstermine, ebenso wie die gesamte Abwicklung, habe ich als unkompliziert und sehr professionell erfahren. Es war angenehm, mit Ihnen zusammenzuarbeiten.

Mit besten Grüßen, Dr. Beate Sprockamp, Mühltal

... much easier and completely erpart inconvenience.
Dear Mr. Zahedi, many thanks for the quick sale in a private house. With your personal commitment, which I appreciated very much that you have helped us greatly in implementing a significant decision. Their extremely discreet and confidential approach to me it makes much inconvenience and completely erpart.Die organization of tour dates, as well as the whole process, I received as a straightforward and very professional. It was pleasant to work with you.

With best regards, Dr. Beate Sprockamp, Mühltal

In this letter, Sprockamp's widow (a well known doctor, wrote some books) thanks a real estate broker for the "descreet and trustfully" help selling her house...

.......................................................................................................................................................

2:Sebastian Gorki
(from the german magazine "der spiegel":

OPFER

Verhängnisvoller Termin

Von Schrep, Bruno
Zwei der rund hundert Deutschen, die nach den Terroranschlägen in den USA vermisst werden, trafen sich kurz zuvor zur falschen Zeit am falschen Ort. Die Angehörigen hoffen noch.

Die beiden Deutschen kennen sich vorher nicht. Klaus Sprockamp, Manager aus Heidelberg, und Sebastian Gorki, Banker aus Iserlohn, begegnen sich zum ersten Mal. Es ist eine jener geschäftlichen Verabredungen, wie sie in New York tagtäglich hunderttausendfach stattfinden. Verhängnisvoll sind Datum, Zeitpunkt und Ort: 11. September, 8.30 Uhr, World Trade Center.

Weit oben, im 94. Stockwerk des Südturms, wollen beide gemeinsam die Entscheider der Firma Fiduciary Trust Co. Intl. überzeugen, in das Heidelberger Hightech-Unternehmen Lion Bioscience zu investieren.

Während der Verhandlungen, um 8.45 Uhr, schlägt im Nachbarturm eine Boeing 767 der American Airlines ein; kurz darauf kracht das zweite Passagierflugzeug in den Südturm.

notice the date...9/24/2001....pretty fast for a story

it says, Sprockamp and Gorki met for the FIRST time ever on 9/11....they both wanted assure Fiduciary Trust Co. to invest with Sprockamp's Lion Bioscience ..
(developed software for Novartis,GlaxoSmithKline and Aventis)

Gorki left passport, mobile phone and other personal things at his office, because he was in a hurry and replaced an other DeutscheBank employee who was supposed to meet with Sprockamp...

Gorki's and Sprockamp's bodys were found together and intact...no missing body parts (how convenient...) <_<

Manfred Gorki (Father of Sebastian)is a spokesman for the german victims, here's a letter I wrote to him last August:

(used google translator)

Dear Mr. Gorky

Your email address is displayed on the page familiesofseptember11.
I have read in recent months, several books and many websites about the attacks in America.
What I noticed is that very little has been reported on the German victims.
Now I have read that your son Sebastian is among the victims. I am very sorry and I want to express my condolences.

I have also learned that the German government has "refused" to commemorate the German nationals in any form.
Because of this, if I am correctly informed, your family erected a memorial stone in the American Embassy.

I want to seem rude in any way, but could you tell me the exact number of German victims? On the Internet, 6-23 victims mentioned.
So far I found the names

Klaus Johannes Sprockamp
Heinrich Kimmig
Klaus Bothe
Wolfgang Menzel
Ingeborg Joseph

I feel this question has long been in my mind and I would be grateful if you could help me.

Thank you for your efforts.
Sincerely,

...................................................................................................................................................

3:Heinrich Kimmig
4:Klaus Bothe
5:Wolfgang Menzel
all UA 175

Heinrich Kimmig, 43, of Willstaett, Germany was chairman and chief executive officer of BCT Technology AG and on a business trip involving contract negotiations with US partners along with two other BCT execs, the company said in a statement. Kimmig studied mechanical engineering in college. After an internship, he became the design manager at Badische Stahl Engineering, and shortly after, he founded BSE Computer-Technlogie GmbH, originally a locally operating software company. In 1999, this company became BCT Technology AG. Kimmig is survived by his wife and two children

Klaus Bothe, 31, of Linkenheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany was on a business trip with BCT Technology AG's chief executive officer and another executive. Bothe joined the company in 1994 and was its director of development. He is survived by his wife and one child.

Wolfgang Peter Menzel, 59, of Wilhelmshaven, Germany joined BCT Technology AG in 2000 as director of human resources. He is survived by his wife and one child. Menzel had planned to retire in six months

Inge Joseph
World Trade Center

these are the only "victims" I found....
where are the other ones?????

Ciao
Dorili
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear dori,

Do not worry, attaching pictures is easy, and I started out without having a clue how to do it, too.
So, if you want to insert pictures, just follow these three steps:
1) Just copy the direct link to the picture, for example
http://galeria.index.hu/kulfold/2011/01 ... dbae_l.jpg

2) Click on the "Img" button as you write a post here on the forum, and paste the link between the tags that appear in the text, like this (spaces in brackets excluded):

[ img ]http://galeria.index.hu/kulfold/2011/01 ... dbae_l.jpg[ /img ]

3) done.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear reel.deal,

What? 41 HUNGARIANS ON THE 9/11 MISSING VICTIM LIST, AND NOBODY WAS LOOKING FOR THEM, EVER?
Are not Hungarian authorities interested in the fate of our citizens? (I blame the Liberals myself for this :D .)
Are not the 41 Hungarian families worried that they did not hear from their loved ones for over a decade? Because there is no info if they were found, either.
When one single Hungarian girl went missing from an American university in the USA recently, Hungarian authorities and Media picked up the story instantly.(Don't worry, she was found in a colored crack-den, selling herself to the locals for the dope. The "happy end" was reported in our Media, too.)
When one single Hungarian officer went missing in the Sudan, authorities and media picked up the story instantly. (Do not worry, the kidnappers released him, it was reported in the Media, too.)
So I guess if 41 Hungarians went missing during 9/11, during the greatest contemporary historical event, they would deserve at least a side mention in the Hungarian Media or by the Hungarian authorities, found or not found. Well, not a single mentioning of them exists or ever existed in Hungary.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reel.deal wrote:It looks like WIKI just swapped the RTE missing 41 Magyars for the 41 INDIAN VICSIMS that WIKI now says are dead... ;)
easy mistake to make !!! Indian/Hungarian... EUROPEAN/ASIAN... :rolleyes:
happens all the time! :o
They're alphabetically consecutive & their flags are similar, kinda... :unsure:
I dunno when RTE released their figures, sometime before the graphic got archived on waybackmachine in '08...
maybe thats when the RTE list just came out ?!? B)
You must have been out the country (or just gone out for cigarettes... :huh: )
& missed the whole Hungary "media-frenzy" over the 41 missing nationals...
:P
Right at the bottom of the the RTE http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200810 ... ties3.html page, it reads, copyright RTE 2001. Dunno if that means anything!