"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Equinox
Banned

Re: FALLING MAN

Unread post by Equinox »

reel.deal wrote:Richard Drew, photographer of 'The Falling Man'

"...i like to think of him sort of, as sort of he's the unknown soldier, he's like; let him represent everyone thats sort of, thats, that was their fate that day. I look at the picture now, er, ah, from the 9/11 picture, falling man, in hoping that 10 years on people will be able to look at it now, and to be able to, they; they were SHUNDING (?!?) bu, before, and they can look at it now, and to a, to accept it as part of what happened that..... day. And, and we, we see pictures of the rescuers, we saw pictures of the airplaneS hitting the buildinG, we saw there were ri; the, the recovery effort, and... and, er, now there we can also try to accept that, as part of what really happened that day."
:huh:

couldnt have put it better myself. :P

has he been drinking ?

if anyone can translate this into American-English that would be great !
cuz i'm English & i aint got a clue what the fuck he's going on about !
I transcribed it, but i still cant understand a freekin' word of it...
:blink:

:lol:

Richard Drew states.
"...i like to think of him "sort of, as sort of" he’s the unknown soldier, "he's like; let" him represent everyone "that’s sort of, that’s, that" was their fate that day. I look at the picture now, " err, ah," from the 9/11 picture, falling man, in hoping that 10 years on people will be able to look at it now, and to be able to, they; they were "SHUNDING (?!?) bu," before, and they can look at it now, and "to a, to" accept it as part of what happened that..... day. "And, and" "we, we " see pictures of the rescuers, we saw pictures of the airplaneS hitting the buildinG, we saw there were "ri; the," the recovery effort, and... "and, er," now there we can also try to accept that, as part of what really happened that (pause) day."

Richard Drew states.
So “eehh, errr,” I was photographing the towers on fire,“and on of the” (pause)… “the w.w.w.w.w.”woman from amt standing next to me said to me, said “you know”
(Pause) Look look, and she pointed up and I sort of took the camera away from my eye and after I started seeing the people coming out of the building. So I proceeded to photograph “aahhhh Oh id say”…. 7 or 8 people maybe“m. m. m. m. ..That “ I photograph “graphed”… people who had.. (pause) of people who were falling from the world trade centre.

Fidgeting
Fidgeting is the most obvious giveaway. Watch for hands and legs that are shaky.
He seems very much edge.

Pausing
Forced to make up a story on the spot, most speakers will take a beat or two to collect their thoughts. Lies require a quick mental review of what they have told others to avoid inconsistency and to make up new details as needed.
*what really happened that (pause) day."
*said to me, said “you know”
*(Pause) Look look,
*people who had.. (pause) of people

Stuttering
Stumbling over words without natural fluency.
*everyone "that’s sort of, that’s, that" was their
*and "to a, to" accept it
*day. "And, and" "we, we " see picture
*“the w.w.w.w.w.”woman from amt
*7 or 8 people maybe“m. m. m. m. ..That “ I photograph “graphed”…

Ah’s Um’s Er’s
People using um, ah, hmm, before answering questions are trying to think of an answer, that more times than not, is going to be a lie.
*the picture now, " err, ah," from
*So “eehh, errr,” I was photographing the
*photograph “aahhhh Oh id say”….

Justification
Attempting to justify every detail with lengthy explanations.
He does that a lot

Unusually Longer Response

Unusually much longer responses or too many details may tip you off to their desperation to get you to believe them... suggesting a scripted speech rather than natural conversation. If a liar gets time to make a story up, most of them tend to be just _too_ perfect. In most cases, the story will have far too many details to be true.
Liars’ stories often lack detail. Push for particulars. The more specific details that a liar has to provide, the more likely he is to slip up.

Yes he does much longer details, big time. He carries on about what he had for breakfast, and the rest of the day. And has very little to say about the actual shooting of the fallen man.

pov603 wrote:At 1.16 he says he '...photographed about seven or eight people...' jumping from the tower.
Has he ever shown these other photos?
If so which ones are they because surely if one is representative of peoples' fate that day then surely all of them were equally valid?
If he caught the 'falling man' so well then he must have been able to photo(shop) the others equally as well, wouldn't he?
Complete and utter pish!

Richard Drew states.
To photograph “aahhhh Oh id say”…. 7 or 8 people maybe “m. m. m. m. ..that “

He can’t verify the number of people he took a photo of in the single most spectacular shot in the history of the world. He is showing physical and audible aspects of someone who is lying.

West street fiction.

Richard Drew states…
“I made my way over to West Street. Which is probably the most west street of Manhattan? So I was photographing the towers on fire. “

West St was the scene where allegedly up to about 25 shots were filming the attack.

A handful of the alleged west st filmers. All professional mainstream s
CBS,WNBC, ABC7, (WABC) ABC, BBC, CNBC, FNN, Japan, FOX, ITN/Reuters, NBC, New York1, Unknown, Unknown 1,Unknown 2, Unknown 3, Camera Planet,

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Where are all these 200 or so jumpers in the other shots? Not one jumper in the literally hours of combined West street footage.

Richard Drew with all of his camera equipment standing on an open vantage point on West Street we should be able to to be scene at least once in one of the other shot. But is no where to be seen. In fact in all of the footage to look at from there there is no other cameraman in any of the other shots. (I came across 1 for like 3 seconds but its fake.)

We live in an Orwellian society alright. Just because someone says they were there on 9/11 why should anyone believe them? Can we see any of the other shooters in any of the other footage? No real luck at all there.

What about the people holding up like 2 or 3 of the same 9/11 victims photos and claiming they have lost a family member. , can any of them produce at least 50 pics of them. Like most families would have?

Can anyone of them show a home video them? 3000 allegedly dead… and we do not have ANY proper down to earth, homily, family videos? Not anywhere?
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

In one of the earlier posts that showed vicsims photos at ground zero I found one interesting http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2647 ... 45bril.jpg. His name is Gregory James Trost. I looked him up and by coincidence this fellow happens to be a member of the 9-11 racing team, http://www.facebook.com/people/Greg-Trost/775372137. What are the chances?

Quoting about the racing team: "This team was created in 2003 in memory of all the lives lost on September..."

Gregory seems to have survived after all:) I'm being factious. I'd love to know this guy's story. How is he on the dole? Was his dad in the CIA? He does not look very bright so how did he get involved? He sure gets around, 384 friends.

His friends look weird. Randomly picking one, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 2391770449. Don't they look fake? I'm just randomly clicking. Then I did a search for Mike Griffith and would you be shocked he challenges us truthers http://michaelgriffith1.tripod.com/refute.htm.

I think there is a community of vicsims. Look who they associate with.
TrutherInTX

Gregory, http://www.facebook.com/people/Greg-Trost/775372137

Mike, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002391770449

Ashley, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 2448348670

Greg caught on pretty quick and changed his wall permissions. That aside, I think these are the same people. What say you?
TrutherInTX

Greg Trost

No love for Greg. His CNN memorial is sad, http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /3089.html. His mom did not speak on his behalf. Nope, it was some college freshman. I'd love to see the transcripts from William and Mary. His Legacy tribute is one post, http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=120507. Poor Greg. No one cares for this Sim.

From his Legacy tribute I think we can know Greg,

The dance he invented involved shrugging his shoulders, slithering across the room and other aspects of creepiness rendered with bellyaching hilarity by Mr. Trost, said his sister, Jeanne Trost. Mr. Trost, 26, was a research analyst for Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.

I think it is obvious this guy never existed as described. He still slithers though.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Funny stuff, Tex. Thanks for your work.

I was wondering if you could post some pics on the forum here itself? Do you know how to screengrab photos off of Facebook and upload them to an image hosting site (like http://www.imageshack.us) ? It would make the readability of your posts all the better.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Just for anyone who might see a clue, ANYWHERE on the net or something they see and wants to upload it to photobucket account to share on a forum.

I strongly recomend a tool that I use named... Snagit...

You can do a free 30 day trial of it here....
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit2-1111.h ... pgodMQNvJw

I was Impressed and bought the software for as cheap $50 after the trial period.
Target and then crop the part of the screen with the magnified target and capture it...
Edit with arrows, script, shapes ETC....
Cool stuff.B) B)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Equinox wrote:I was Impressed and bought the software for as cheap $50 after the trial period.
Lots of free software does that too: http://alternativeto.net/software/snagi ... cense=free :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE RIDICULOUS JUMPER IMAGERY

I'd like to thank everyone's contributions here (in particular our member Reel Deal's in-depth analyses) to establish the total bogusness of the available 9/11 "jumper" imagery. This thread has demonstrated in every imaginable way - and beyond any reasonable doubt - that the entire pool of photo & video imagery (showing people 'leaping to their death') is just as fake as the 9/11 TV broadcasts and the alleged "amateur footage" showing airliners slicing into the WTC and whatnot. The whole idea behind this traumatic "Grand Spectacle" of jumpers obviously served two crucial purposes - in the grand scheme of the 9/11 Hollywood-inspired hoax script

1: To inject an indelible shock-and-awe trauma into the public's psyche - and generate anger towards "the terrorists".
2: To imprint in people's minds that the towers were full of trapped office workers.

The most (in)famous of these "jumper" images is of course the picture titled "THE FALLING MAN" - credited to press-photographer Richard Drew.
Let us have another look at it, in this uncropped version:

source: http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/tag/richard-drew/
These questions immediately come to mind:
1: Where was Richard Drew perched to get this head-on shot? In a high-rise building adjacent to the WTC? Which one?
2: Why is the WTC façade split in two light zones? The centre of the picture can NOT be the corner/edge of the WTC.
3: Why can't we distinguish any windows in Richard Drew's WTC - only brownish lines? Surely, we must assume that Drew used a very fast shutter speed - as there is practically no visible motion blur in his shot. But does Drew's WTC bear any resemblance to this (blue) façade? :

Then again, does THIS façade (as seen in an "amateur video") bear any resemblance to the one above?

Or THIS one?

In fact, the amount of problems with these "jumper" pictures is staggering. Let us now review the following, offensively silly images credited to one "David Surowiecki". If these shots were authentic, I'd say David is the luckiest motherfucker-press photographer on this planet. To capture on camera three/four people falling to their death in the same shot is already a mind-blowing feat. But to do so ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS is beyond my capacity of belief:

David Surowiecki - prize photo1

David Surowiecki - prize photo2

David Surowiecki - prize photo3
Again, questions abound here:
1: Where was David's vantage point? How did he shoot these head-on perspectives of the 110-story WTC towers?
2: Why do the WTC towers change color from picture to picture? Has anyone ever seen an orange version of the WTC towers?
3: Why do the façades (against which the jumpers fall) look NOTHING like the real WTC façade(and more like a brick wall)?
4: Why do the various jumpers appear to fly at vastly different distances from the WTC façade?
5: Are we to believe that all these jumpers decide to jump - a bit like paratroopers - within seconds of each other? :blink:

Lastly, let me also remind everyone of one basic fact: not ONE of the purported 200+ jumpers was to be seen in the 9/11 TV broadcasts in spite of there being (supposedly) 5 TV choppers circling around the WTC during the entire duration (102minutes)of the event. ALL of the "jumper" shots were released later on...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I never realised one side of the towers was a concrete facade and not vertical steel columns!
simonshack
Administrator

And just another little 'anecdotal tidbit' about the "iconic" Richard Drew "FALLING MAN photograph".

It was, supposedly, snapped at 9:41:15 a.m ...
http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/tag/richard-drew/
“The Falling Man” is a photograph taken by Richard Drew at 9:41:15 a.m., on September 11, 2001 of a man falling from the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks in New York City."
Now, I know this numerology thing annoys many of you - including Hoi Polloi, whose no-nonsense mind I respect profoundly. But why - oh why - can we always read/compute those perp-released figures as 9 and 11 ? (9 / 4+1+1+5=11). Why are they so very sick in their minds? (unless you wanna say that I myself am sick in my mind for pointing out these numbers up as they pop up...)

Any psychiatrist on board? :P
simonshack
Administrator

The very idea of having that stage tent placed at the feet of the WTC speaks volumes about the deranged mindset of the 9/11 hoaxers/scriptwriters. There could hardly be a more obnoxiously symbolic, in-your-face stage prop than a bloody stage tent placed in the WTC plaza - and having "the jumpers" crash through its roof. Can you say 'staged'? ... :angry:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Terrible stuff, indeed. Pure Hollywood movie or even cartoon-esque "humor". I wonder what was, or what would be, the 'official' newsmedia explanation for this hideous staging prop?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

reel.deal wrote:Award of Excrement - Jose Jiminez - "PIECE OF CRAP"
Excellent 'award', Reel! :lol:
simonshack wrote:And just another little 'anecdotal tidbit' about the "iconic" Richard Drew "FALLING MAN photograph".

It was, supposedly, snapped at 9:41:15 a.m ...
http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/tag/richard-drew/
“The Falling Man” is a photograph taken by Richard Drew at 9:41:15 a.m., on September 11, 2001 of a man falling from the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks in New York City."
Now, I know this numerology thing annoys many of you - including Hoi Polloi, whose no-nonsense mind I respect profoundly. But why - oh why - can we always read/compute those perp-released figures as 9 and 11 ? (9 / 4+1+1+5=11). Why are they so very sick in their minds? (unless you wanna say that I myself am sick in my mind for pointing out these numbers up as they pop up...)

Any psychiatrist on board? :P
Yeah, I know what you mean, Simon — the more I've tried to ignore those damn numbers, the more I see them in all their psy-op fakery too. It's just too constant; either their insider 'code', inside 'joke' or both. We don't need no stinkin' psiki-at-risk 'tweetment' for noticing it either :P
(Since it is a digital simulation after all, it's not so surprising eh?)

Even in this stoopid shoop on the fireman's helmet: 28 12898 [3+8=11]

John Labriola, who had an office on the 71st Floor of the Tower One snapped this photo of firefighter Mike Kehoe rushing up the Tower One as Labriola was evacuating. The photo was taken just minutes before the tower collapsed, and when the Daily Mirror ran the next morning, the editors were uncertain whether he survived or not. Six of his colleagues who went up the same staircase died, but Kehoe survived, and the photo won him instant acclaim; Tony Blair held up the photo to proclaim, “This man is a hero.” He also found unwanted attention from reporters, well-wishers and stalkers. @ http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/tag/richard-drew/

John o' Liar lab

:rolleyes:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

reel.deal wrote:Award of Excellence - Jose Jiminez - "LEAP TO DEATH"
:)

Award of Excrement - Jose Jiminez - "PIECE OF CRAP"
:huh:

;)
I love the comparison(s) you have done with these jumpers.
In the absence of anyone knowing their names may I suggest Moe, Larry and Curly?
lux

Unread post by lux »