Tenants in WTC

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
walkingwizard

Tenants in WTC

Unread post by walkingwizard »

In this topic I would like to start a quest to compare tenants in wtc by ask you all if there has been any research in the following areas:

People killed, can we crosscheck that the company they worked for is really a tenant and where are proof for that the persons really worked there.
Compare what floor they rented to see have it matches up with the explosions.

I am not sure if I am on to something here but. In my head i see how we could construct like a blueprint for each floor with data of supposed tenants and people there at the time. My conclusion is that it might come out odd and suspisciuos.

Here is a link that might not be correct concerning tenants.

WSJ.com

http://interactive.wsj.com/public/resou ... Intl.Banks
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This thread here (scroll down) raised some discussion points about some of the WTC Tenants.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=177
hoi.polloi

Re: Tenants in WTC

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I don't remember exactly how I came to this site, but I was digging around randomly in some kind of Usenet archive and decided - since it was on the topic of Internet security - to poke into the 9-11-2001 era of the archives.

Does anyone remember a "red worm" virus that started in July 2001 and spread to a huge number of servers all the way up to August 2001, before Microsoft released a patch? ( http://www.microsoft.com/technet/securi ... 1-033.mspx )

A little company called eEye Digital Security is credited as telling Microsoft about the problem. They do some government work directly for some Departments. No NSA as far as I can tell, but still an interesting peek into the past and present.

Also, I noticed a number of messages deleted around the 9-11-2001 date for "inappropriate content" (what could that have been, I wonder?) but some messages stayed, such as this curio:
Message-ID: <007901c13ae4$14ff1360$6401a8c0@server>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Truth about False Positives
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:06:21 -0800

For all of our friends in the NYC area and in the world trade center.

A salute.
-http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/ ... /0046.html

Interestingly, though other messages are deleted from that time, Bailey's "salute" at all our friends [...] in the world trade center remains. He worked for an Alaskan technology and communications company with many airline company connections now known as GCI. If you can ignore the creepy photoshopped faces (could be they aren't sims - just polished to look slick) and just read some of the bios there (http://www.gci.com/about/executive-team) you may get the heebie jeebies.

Unfortunately for the timestamp, he left this message at 5am NYC time on 9/11. Uhhh.... ???

Here's another interesting one.
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:46:00 -0500
To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Terrist Attack - these lists

A thought. Did any member of these lists work in the WTC?

Mary Jackson
Web Analyst
National Arbor Day Foundation
from http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/ ... /0056.html

No reply -- so we can presume she got her answer ... nobody on the lists actually did work in the WTC?

Then, someone ties in the Red Cross without really being invited to (and even apologizes for doing so! Perhaps they know about that organization's history of corruption?)
To: "Focus on Microsoft Mailing List" <[email protected]>, "Focus-Virus Mailing List" <[email protected]>, "SECURITY-BASICS" <[email protected]>, "VULN-DEV List" <[email protected]>
Subject: NYC Red Cross appeal for IT support
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:49:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

TechTV is reporting a plea from the Red Cross in NYC for computers and tech
support.

The info is here :
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/show ... 94,00.html
(URL may get wrapped)

I would also like to add my condolences to all who have lost friends an
loved ones in this tragedy. And my sympathy and best wishes to all who are
still waiting for news – I know what you are going through. My parents and
my sister live and work in Washington DC, and I have friends in NYC and
Manhatten. My family is fine, but I still haven’t heard from any of the
people I know in NYC…
I live in Vancouver, Canada, and there’s very little I can do from here –
but I’m sure that some of the people on this list may be able to answer the
appeal from the Red Cross for tech support – after all, it’s what we do.

Regards,
Amer Karim
Nautilis Information Systems
e-mail: [email protected], [email protected]

PS – I felt posting this appeal from the Red Cross was appropriate for these
lists. If anyone disagrees – well then, my apologies to them.
- http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/ ... /0057.html

I could dig around forever and find stupid little tidbits like this but I just found so far that nothing is significantly jumping out against our postulation of there being no victims actually in the towers - merely early supposition and reaction to the propaganda. But no actual evidence of deaths and some evidence of (inter?)national foreknowledge.

How about this guy who writes at about 4pm, NYC time:
Message-ID: <003001c13afc$dbddcb80$[email protected]>
To: "Rich Puhek" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Terroristic attacks today
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:03:43 -0400

> Has anyone seen, or does anyone anticipate any security threats on the
> Internet or Internet-based attacks on any given targets in connection
> with this mornings terroristic attacks on the World Trade Center and the
> Pentagon?

Yes...I would say there's an enormous likelihood that sites and internet
infrastructure related to or affiliated with arabic and muslim sites or
organizations will come under attack. There will be defacements, hacks, and
DoS. Frankly, I must confess to being weak enough to feel a bit of
temptation to join in.

> I hadn't considered the possibility, assuming that parties that would
> fly planes into buildings aren't likely to be interested in writing
> viruses. We did have one customer voluntarily disable their Internet
> connection for the next 24-hours out of concern for "viruses". They said
> something about a warning from the FBI. The FBI's website is apparantly
> unreachable (or overloaded) at the moment.

I would consider it highly unlikely, as there is no public access to the
internet whatsoever in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, and they are
overwhelmingly the main candidate for the nation-state most closely
affiliated with this event. As for Al Qaeda (Osama bin Laden's group), they
may have different plans, but again, this has not been shown to be one of
their strengths. I would assume that the pool of individuals from which he
recruits are not typically super-computer-savvy as a whole, despite what the
press says about steganography and crypto being used by them.
- http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/ ... /0116.html

Uhhhh Osama bin Laden? Already? Really? Afghanistan? Was this person plugged directly into Rumsfeld's telephony Internet? WTF - Oh yeah, I forgot. Television. Puke.

Then we have our SIM connection to Akamai. (Remember Akamai?)
To: "'Pitcher, Glenn'" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: RE: Terroristic attacks today
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:39:13 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pitcher, Glenn [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:54 PM
> To: 'Rich Puhek'; [email protected]
> Subject: RE: Terroristic attacks today
>
>
> Given what has happened, almost anything that could be done
> virus wise to
> the Internet would be a relative drop in the bucket. I
> seriously doubt
> we'll see attacks related to the terrorist attacks.
>
> -------
> Glenn Pitcher
> Lead Network Administrator
> Akamai Technologies
>
"2:31pm 09/11/01 Akamai regrets passing of co-founder (AKAM) By Tomi Kilgore
Akamai Technologies said its co-founder and chief technology officer, Daniel
Lewin, has passed away at the age of 31. The company said American Airlines
confirmed that he was on board the Boston-to-Los Angeles American Airlines
flight that crashed in New York City. "Danny was a wonderful human being. He
will be deeply missed by his many friends at Akamai," said George Conrades,
Akamai's chairman and chief executive. "Our thoughts and prayers are with
Danny's family, friends and colleagues during this time of national tragedy
and personal loss."

Glenn,

Our condolences here to you and your fellow employees
on the loss of your CTO and co-founder. He will be missed by us all.

~Scott~
http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/ ... /0117.html

So where is Glenn Pitcher now, I wonder? Rich beyond our wildest dreams? Gone to "paradise"? Where are his other posts? Why just one on 9/11? Hmm. There is a Glenn Pitcher memorial page (http://www.pacificparanormal.com/joomla ... iew/49/43/) which refers to career ups and downs. I wonder if he was fired/moved for being connected to Akamai?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

let me give you my WTC-tenants theory, based on the TV-fakery.

After the building was destroyed, what proof is there that yesterday there were tenants in there (as the 3000 vicsims was not working on 9/11)?
Paperwork and computer files.
Now, if you plan 9/11, at least a year earlier you say all your tenants good-bye, and you accept no new tenants. You want nobody sniffing around and bother with real people. And you do what you do in your home when you leave it but want no burglars: turn the lights on and off with an automatic system.
Besides, they say because of asbesthos, the building was un-healthy. If you did not want to kill 3000 high-profile people, you do not want a them exposed to health hazards either, so they will sue you if they get older and sick. Soon as the asbesthos turned out, the tenants were sent home, they decided on pulling the buildings, and somebody came up with a bright idea: 9/11.
All they had to do is create fake paperwork and files on fake tenants. A few real companies in connection with Silverstein may be involved in the fake lists and the insurance scam to shut their mouths.

This may be a long stretch, but even Occam's razor says it is easier than managing real tenants.

And I agree, if we find more than one fake tenants, we may assume all are fake, based on the theory.
hoi.polloi

Well, warriorhun, what we've discovered is an even larger lie than what you described. Not only are the 2,900 to 3,000 or so vicsims faked, but a number of "connecting" names seem to be fake. i.e.; "friends" of the vicsims, corporation and university connections.

At some point, the sims are surrounded, cordoned and managed by real people. However, when I have talked to six or seven people who apparently "knew" someone who "knew" someone who, blah blah blah, etc. they clam up and are unable to talk about it.

And the curious thing is they don't act this way about any other friend. Just the 9/11 "victims", so to me - if I didn't meet a 4th- or 3rd- or even 2nd-removed connection, I must presume they are sims and the 2nd-removed connection is lying to my face. Because I can watch them, hear them and their internal struggle when I present innocent inquiry - whether I do it harshly, quietly, politely, rudely ... it doesn't matter. They trained themselves in some way to be unable to address it beyond a few meager beliefs. Possibly some believe what they are told or convinced themselves to believe it.

Where does our "Glenn Pitcher" who was not a victim but an employee of a vicsim fit in? Where did he go? Why is his memorial page a couple of videos and some pictures all taken apparently at the same time and with the same group?

So even people who didn't die but are *related* to the dead may have fake stories or be somehow sims. Probably a number of people were given money to tell a little story, get a pat on the back and shut up.

I think we can safely number this amount of people in the 300,000 range, if not more. The reason nobody can admit that the tenants of the WTC are suspicious, if not outright fake, is because the closer one is to the lie, the more they have been convinced by the Fed that they will receive lucrative rewards and not be threatened if they manage to keep the secret going.

Actually, the book Freakonomics speculates that 13% of people will steal like a kleptomaniac when they think nobody is looking - and not tell anyone. Out of USA's 300million people, that puts 39million in the camp of sneaky bastards so 300,000 is a low estimate for the number of lying bastards we are surrounded by.

I would even argue America has a disproportionate amount of liars/cheats and naives. We are the land of PT Barnum and Amerigo Vespucci.

Even if you don't want to compare stealing candy to stealing protection/money, and I would argue even more people would be pressured to do the latter than the former (safety and money vs. candy? what wins in your book?), then would you consider 10% as chronic obsessive liars? 5%? Even if you think it's only 1% (are you some kind of liberal naive person?), you still have ten times the number I propose.

Therefore, I think 300,000 of collaborating American liars who know a tiny lie (but who may or may not understand the full extent of the lie) is a very conservative number of people who would backstab their countrymen if a traitorous shadow government told them it was the real American government who was backing the lie.

How many front organizations could you run with an unofficial group of 300,000 people? Up to 300,000 if given the tools to do so. Perhaps some companies went broke, or transitioned into new companies or were purchased and discarded by RAND corporation. There is no telling what kind of legal infrastructure was put in place specifically for companies involved in this security operation.

When you run an insurance company like, oh say - I dunno - Allianz - and you want to give your pals a break, might you give them some legal "outs" prior to the planned surprise birthday demolition?
warriorhun

Dear hoi.polloi,

I do not argue with your overall view: you are basically right. Only two minor details:

1. You do not need 300,000 people for vicsims cover-up. You do not need 100 "real" or sim friends for each of the 3000 vicsims. It is enough to pay 50 people to pick their favourite vicsim friend and the 500 dollars offered for telling the story, and tell them it is national security interest, so they act in good faith.

2. The planning of 9/11 did not start in 2001. I would safely bet it came up between first try in 1993 and 2001. A few years to build all the sims you want, their backgrounds, connections, as the perps heart desire.

I noticed a strange thing, though. Lots of people today are on social media, are blogging, etc.... You would expect some survivors, witnesses, tenants, family members blogging of their firsthand experiences, especially on anniversaries. I would if I were one. I have never came across such blog/forum/facebook entry. Never, not once. Wonder why. :blink:
antipodean

I noticed a strange thing, though. Lots of people today are on social media, are blogging, etc.... You would except some survivors, witnesses, tenants, family members blogging of their firsthand experiences, especially on anniversaries. I would if I were one. I have never came across such blog/forum/facebook entry. Never, not once. Wonder why. :blink:
Interesting point the other day I came across this, wife of vicsim David E Retik (http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1364.html) has a blog of sorts where she last made a post a year ago.
http://www.beyondthe11th.org/susansblog.php

http://www.beyondthe11th.org/about.founders.php

http://www.beyondthe11th.org/about.ourstory.php

Here she is receiving some sort of award from Obama.
Last edited by antipodean on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Just thought I'd do a bit of googleing of Colgate University where vicsim David E Retik met his wife Susan.

Colgate University appears to have a proud track record of churning out high powered media execs.
http://blogs.colgate.edu/2010/02/colgat ... -42-a.html

And their latest media star Jeff Fager Image, now head of CBS news http://ht.ly/3SM4S

Has an uncanny likeness to David E Retik Image
Last edited by antipodean on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Curious, antipodean. Posed with Obama? That's quite a reward for being victimized by fictional terrorists. Hmm. I wonder if she benefits at all from a television connection or anything. Naaahhh... :P

1. You do not need 300,000 people for vicsims cover-up. You do not need 100 "real" or sim friends for each of the 3000 vicsims. It is enough to pay 50 people to pick their favourite vicsim friend and the 500 dollars offered for telling the story, and tell them it is national security interest, so they act in good faith.
warriorhun, I agree with your second point that this simulation began before 2001 - especially I think it ramped up in the mid 90's after they successfully pulled off the first fake WTC bombing under Clinton's watch and had a handful of vicsims. I wonder if some real companies moved out after that little scare?

But I want to clarify about why I think 300,000 people may be involved. You have universities. You have scientists. You have people who go out and hire actors, round up the usual people. Yes, we have shown evidence that many are recycled faces - maybe some mother playing daughter playing victim, etc. - but encountering real people like the "Loris Centola" at UBS bank (or whatever his name was, it certainly isn't a real name) or people who say they knew someone personally who then recant and can't say who it is, is also a significant phenomenon. Think of shareholders who are in the know - who give the "tip" to everyone else. That's just one person in the know, but it happened in many organizations. I doubt Dick Cheney was calling Oracle offices and saying, 'alright guys, you're going to lose some fake-employees, alright?'

No, Oracle is knee deep in the horse crap. All the companies that are running part of the simulation are involved on some special level that can't lead to anybody saying, 'oh yeah actually ... maybe I never knew that guy after all!'

I think it's also good to consider that there is some combination of people wanting to own some personal part of the simulation no matter how they feel about it. I know some people who hate the war on terror, know it's an imperial scheme disguised as a fool's errand disguised as a violent effort to stop violence - but they still say they knew someone who was there and saw such and such yammer yammer etc. But when you ask them for details, they can do a few things.

Now some people - they're like 'oh well maybe I didn't actually know that person. shit. sorry, i just thought i did. it just felt so real at the time, i saw them on TV and everything ...'

But some people stand by their opinion and say, 'well this person really tells me they saw a plane' and if you ask to contact that person directly they turn out to know personally one of the sims and then they can't prove that person existed or they give really fucking oddball testimony because they have to prove it to you. e.g.; "Loris Centola" (sorry but he is such a good example of the kind of suspicious person I am talking about).

So what I'm saying is - it's not just some people are not fully in the know. Some people know exactly what they are doing and there is no telling what they actually think about the ultimate result of their role as a liar for a traitorous shadow government but it probably doesn't matter to them. They got their money or whatever and "fuck you for caring". These people exist. And there seem to be a great number of them. I would by no means be surprised if it turned out to be 3 million, but 300,000 is a more approachable figure. We might be able to place them to corporations, etc.

I bring up this topic in "Tenants in WTC" because I think those corporations are probably a good lead as to what was going on and who profited. It's interesting how we sometimes get pointed to London in our research - the so-called financial capital.
warriorhun

Dear hoi.polloi,

I accapt that you can not pull off the 9/11 stint with two agents. Lost and lots of people were involved. 300000, why not?
But I bet, if you caught 299000 of them and applied a little waterboarding, they would not be able to give you the answer what really happened on 9/11 and during the cover-up. Why not?
Because this was a clandestine operation. Military, CIA, US Govt, whatever.
Such operation remains in secret only, and only if the operators work on very-very strict NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS. Compartmentalization. The operators not knowing each other, not knowing what the others are doing. Receiving very specific orders on very specific activities, without knowing the real WHY of the activity. The leader responsible for one compartmentalized activity still does not have the whole picture, and reports upwards.
Like, agent Harris, monitor the UAV between 08:45 and 9:00, then another agent takes over. ( I seriously think they sent up a UAV, because then some real witnesses will see a "real plane", and also from UAV they could fire rocket if they did, and for live feed to command post that means no real camera crews will roam the streets, but one person can monitor happenings around WTC through UAV camera. Of course, this live feed did not go to the media.) Like, agent Michaels, carry ten tons of explosives to this garage, there meet agent Smith, he will take over. Like, agent Harris, create 2000 fake facebook accounts for non-existing people. Did you ask why? Agent Harris, please follow this gentleman. Agent Jones, please create 2000 faked facebook accounts. Yes sir.
Like, we want you to hire ten actors for tomorrow at 10 o'clock at this adress, no questions asked. As an actor, deliver these lines on tomorrow's interview as a vicsim's relative-you will receive 500 dollars, this is national security interest, and we will save real relatives from grief. If anybody asks, you will say you know this and this vicsim, for this 500 dollars, and whenever you report someone asked, you will receive a bonus 200. This is national security interest in the anti-terrorist war, so if you ever utter a word about our little deal, you will be detained because of helping the enemy. Patrioutism, money, and fear combo will achieve this result I think.

Those people who are fully in the know of separate compartmentalized activities must not be over, well, lets say 3000, not pun intended ;) Those who know the full picture, 9/11, cover-up, all, must be no more than 1000. In my opinion, of course.
antipodean

I bring up this topic in "Tenants in WTC" because I think those corporations are probably a good lead as to what was going on and who profited. It's interesting how we sometimes get pointed to London in our research - the so-called financial capital.
This is quite a salient point because UBS's connection to the WTC on 9/11 is that they had delegates at a Conference being held at the Windows to the World Restaurant, hosted by London based company Risk Waters. http://www.riskwaters.com/wtc/
Also Merrill Lynch's connection to 9/11 is that they had delegates at the conference notably Rob McIlvaine. There was some good work done here about Merrill Lynch.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=156

Getting back to the point of how few people would be involved to fake the identities of vicsim friends & relatives. On Reality Shack I made this post about Richard Dawson, a Brit who attended the Risk Waters conference as a delegate for Thales Solutions.http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1646916

In the Legacy Guest Book there are 2 tributes from school chum friends of Richard Dawson.Who both have profiles on the 'Friends Reunited' Social Network Site, a site that was very popular with Brits before Facebook took off.
These 2 people may not even be aware that they have their names attributed to tributes for Richard Dawson.
When back stopping a sim all someone needs to do is comb a few social network sites, find a few names that can be connected to the chosen sim, through work & school etc via the correct dates & time lines, then simply submit a fake tribute using the real person's name.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: Warriorhun, I agree with your second point that this simulation began before 2001 - especially I think it ramped up in the mid 90's after they successfully pulled off the first fake WTC bombing under Clinton's watch and had a handful of vicsims. I wonder if some real companies moved out after that little scare?
Hoi,

Let me just remind you of Eric Darton's book "Divided we stand" (1999).
Here's the link to my old post about it: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2073196

Extract from Darton's book (a biography/history of the WTC):

The February 1993 blast in the basement of the World Trade Center
killed 6 people, injured 1,000 others, displaced 50,000 workers, and
threw 900 Vista Hotel and Windows on the World employees out of
work, but it also provided a modest boost for the regional economy.
This, at any rate, was the conclusion the Port Authority came to in an
April 1993 report released six weeks after the bombing.
(...)
For the agency, this silver lining was due in part to the ease with
which the 350 bombed-out trade center tenants could be moved into
abundant vacant office space nearby.
Breathing an almost palpable
sigh of relief, then-PA chair Richard Leone noted that relocating ten-
ants would have been far more protracted and expensive had the explosion
occurred in the boom year of 1985.
hoi.polloi

Compartmentalization, limited cast and removed tenants. Got it. Thanks for those reminders, fellas! :)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Guys - my family & work precludes me from too much research these days, but I make sure I read this forum almost every day.

I am pretty much limited to observations atm, so here are mine. I have posted before and believe that the 1993 fake bombing was a necessary cog in the 9/11 plan. As Hoi said, not only would this have contributed to many legitimate companies from leaving WTC (note there was never any shortage of office space around for them to move into) but it gave the perps full control of the towers through compliant businesses. However, unlike Warriorhun, I feel that 9/11 was planned possibly before the towers were constructed.

Th one thing I have tried to establish over the last few weeks is some genuine "amateur" photos of that day's events, particularly of the 2nd plane. There is no shortage of photographs of the smoking towers pre & post collapse but to date, I cannot find ONE photograph of UA175 en route to it's target.

So, almost 10 years later and not one person managed to capture a plane approaching Manhattan, despite the thousands of witnesses with cameras in hand. The best vantage point would have been from across the Hudson as this would have enabled any witness time to first, see the plane from a distance and second, take aim and shoot. It appears nobody was alert enough to do so. <_<
antipodean

I know were probably sick of watching Bob McIlvaine interviews, but here's a recent one from January this year near Ground Zero, being interviewed by the guy who runs "Truth News Australia"

Bob gets the script slightly wrong, he says that Merrill Lynch were having a conference on the 106th floor, when in actual fact Merrill Lynch supposedly had delegates in attendance at the Risk Waters conference.
Also his son's body had been recovered within only a few days, because he'd been killed by the explosions when entering the lobby, which apparently made the body easier to recover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... RdG4aDkM0Q