Bizarre interview with 911 Police Chief

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Bizarre interview with 911 Police Chief

Unread post by reel.deal »

Absolutely priceless !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhCiAHTp4a4
Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

That one IS priceless.

I remember watching it when it was published about 3 years ago. Little did I know then about the fact that the towers were empty.

The best part is when the Police chief says (at 1:08min in the video):

"There were people STILL coming out after that building came down ..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW WHY WOULD HE UTTER SUCH A SILLY PHRASE IF HE HADN'T BEEN BRIEFED TO UPHOLD THE IDEA THAT THE TOWERS WERE FULL OF PEOPLE?? Hmm? And that's without even mentioning that inane story of him and Reiss being buried under the rubble of WTC5... :rolleyes:

What a surprise to find an old comment of mine on that video. Seems like I was 'angrier' at the time, judging by my prose...

simonshack 3 years ago

Stunning video, indeed. lying motherf..ing bastards.
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Simon, you have aged and matured like a fine wine. :P :P :P
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

godzilla @ Aug 26 2010, 01:38 AM wrote: Simon, you have aged and matured like a fine wine. :P :P :P
Whereas I'm old beer. Twisted off, butt floating. :angry:

I also think there's more to that "fireman" scene than at first suspected. More later.