9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
idschmyd

9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by idschmyd »

Father Mychal F(ake/eckinreal I can't) Judge seems a top choice for a once genuine fleshy being on the vic list. There are at least 11 seemingly different shots of him online. Some shots don't match too well

(http://www.members.tripod.com/mike_in_m ... rjudge.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

and this one looks like a different chap in dubious photographic circumstances:

But he appears in the Naudet Sisters' hoaxery along with the Gas Sniffing ponce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69ZX6APWnA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might suggest guilt by association, but it seems at least the flesh walked (walks?) the earth under some name or others.

There’s lots written about him, all of it screeching propaganda, but can’t find anything pre 2001, despite his being FDNY chappers from 1992 according to the Wikipedia files. So, was he the real deal; a chaplain who genuinely copped an unfortunate one on '9/11'?

Can anyone at least confirm he was chaplain of FDNY?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hey, I think this is deserving of a separate section. I have moved your post as an introduction to the idea that Mychal Judge may not have actually existed.

Let us determine what we can - if anything.

(Please don't post links from tripod - it won't allow you. Just download to your computer and upload to http://www.imageshack.us for a quick link and then post where you got it from! I will do this for you in your post.)

Hey great finds though. Who the hell is supposed to be Judge on that boat?

And yes, it is apparent that his name is meant to be the destruction of our ability to make a "call" on anything related to 9/11.

("My Call ... my Judgement ... is the first victim of 9/11")

Unfortunately for them, they flubbed their symbolism (as usual) by ignoring the other 200-some vicsims allegedly in the airplanes. I assert that the 9|11 garbage is no snuff film - it is just Hollywood BS which is meant to create speculation around Judge's (and others') deaths.

There is room for AAAAALLLL "conspiracy theories" except the most obvious: that it was all done in computers and is defended by actors. Let's continue ...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Suspicious entry No. 2: http://saintmychaljudge.blogspot.com

This blog is dedicated to the man, but there are no personal stories - only collections of available public data.

Suspicious entry No. 3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mychal_F._ ... iars_Minor

Wikipedia describes vast tracts of his life in simplistic posts at various Christian organizations:

1948-1961: "He trained at three seminaries in NY, NJ, and NH before receiving his BA degree from St. Bonaventure University." (that would be age 15 to roughly age 28 ... )

1961-1986: "Judge served at St. Anthony Shrine in Boston, St. Joseph parish in East Rutherford, NJ, Sacred Heart in Rochelle Park, NJ, and St. Joseph in West Milford, NJ. For three years he served as assistant to the president at Siena College in Loudonville, NY." (age 28 to 53 ... )

finally,

1986-2001 " Monastery of St. Francis of Assisi Church on West 31st Street, New York" (age 53 to 68 ... ) where he became FDNY Chaplin in 1992, just short of (but in the vicinity of) MITRE's involvement in the first WTC bombing.

Again, the text reads like a collection of mismanaged data between simultaneous organizations until the moment Judge "arrives" at his probable birthplace - a St. Francis church computer - maybe e-mailed to them from MITRE or CNN or whomever created the 9/11 sim-Genesis?

Suspicious entry No. 4: Contender for post-9/11 hoax management

Judge is ostensibly a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous was begun by members of the Oxford Group, whose Dr. Buchman had such close ties to Hitler's Nazis and Heinrich Himmler that the Group was condemned by other Christian organizations for not seeing the "evil" in fascist dictatorships in general.

Is there more going on in AA than meets the eye?

---

Has the church been practicing the protection of invented people, passing them - like simulations - from one church to the next? Indoctrinating people with stories and myths that don't hold up to scrutiny but which exist for "comfort" reasons: is that not - indeed - what an Abrahamic Religion essentially does every day of every year for as long as it makes them money?

Doesn't this "Mychal Judge" character fit perfectly into the notion of the Vicsim Report's understanding that he is an invented person intended to break a stone at the opening of this 9/11 Religion?

Maybe Lord Tsu should look at this.
idschmyd

Thanks for organising my post n pics, Hoi. I hadn't yet come across Judge's (typically Irish?) AA membership credentials, and didn't know the AA story, so that's interesting. Wikip is brimming with vaguely checkable data, agreed. I'm still hunting for pre 2001 references to this saintly light of the world.

No joy yet. There's a 2009 AP reference to Judge's attendance at the TWA800 disaster/massacre which has this to say

A bench at the memorial is dedicated to the Rev. Mychal Judge, the New York Fire Department chaplain who was on duty on July 17, 1996, and acted as a counselor to the mourners for years afterward. Six weeks before he became the first official victim of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001, Judge joined relatives at a ceremony for the fifth anniversary of the TWA 800 crash.
“Every year that you come here, you make this spot more blessed and more sacred, if that’s possible,” Judge said.
? 2009 The Associated Press.
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13773369/)

But then, last year, in the course of my work as an EFL teacher, a friendly helper innocently sent me some class material - an AP article about a chap called Dave Freeman, an advertising exec and alleged author of a tome "101 Things to Do before You Die" I'd watched Sept Clues only recently and was still buzzing. The last line of that article made me spray coffee:

On Sept. 11, 2001, Freeman watched the second plane hit the World Trade Center from his apartment just blocks away.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008.

Dead men tell no truths, and certainly not thru AP.

The case continues.
idschmyd

My machinery can't find saintmychaljudge.blogspot.com. Dunno why.

"MFJ "became FDNY Chaplin in 1992, just short of (but in the vicinity of) MITRE's involvement in the first WTC bombing." Bit of a headscratcher but nicely spotted.

"Again, the text reads like a collection of mismanaged data between simultaneous organizations until the moment Judge "arrives" at his probable birthplace ...a St. Francis church computer - maybe e-mailed to them from MITRE or CNN or whomever created the 9/11 sim-Genesis?"

(Exhale resignedly), at this stage it seems more than merely possible.

"Has the church been practicing the protection of invented people, passing them - like simulations - from one church to the next?...."

...and from one generation to the next. Of course. The Rev does indeed fit the religious model and the Vicsim one. He's a woefully dubious character. The new one (FDNY chaplain) is Christopher Keenan, apparently. I guess this post from here on will always be celebrated. I'm off to lunch or my gf will leave me. More soon.
DoYouEverWonder

Unread post by DoYouEverWonder »

I think Father Judge was a real person, but his 9/11 story is complete bs. Who knows about his past? It sounds like at the least, he had issues. As far as his AA problem, at least he got help, there's a lot of alcoholism in the church. I had a family member that use to leave a bottle under the pew, for the good sisters every week. The worst one for me was my own pastor, who was so hung over for my first communion that he couldn't hold the chalice still. I'm still pissed at the mfer.

Sorry, back on task.

How FJ died and what happened to his body after that is still not clear. I'm sure offing FJ was part of the plan. They needed a religious hero for the firemen and the public. FJ was perfect for the role and there may have been more then a few homophobe perps who were never really comfortable around the man.

You've Got A Dead Priest & the 1st Tower Just Collapsed and everyone's standing around posing for pictures?

The responses to the above thread at LC are classic.

---
Interesting the Pfeifer had the time to personally oversee FJ's photo op, in the middle of an ongoing major disaster.

---
One more rare pic for the record.

DoYouEverWonder

I thought the bald guy was Ken Lay

But here he is again.

Nick Pfeifer, Fire Commissioner Scoppetta and French filmmaker Naudet

What a happy reunion! You would think these guys could at least pretend to be a little sad. I'd love to know Scoppetta's 9/11 story.

BTW: The priest in the first pic is definitely NOT FJ.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

DoYouEverWonder 4 Oct 31 2009, 07:43 AM wrote: I thought the bald guy was Ken Lay

But here he is again.

Nick Pfeifer, Fire Commissioner Scoppetta and French filmmaker Naudet

What a happy reunion! You would think these guys could at least pretend to be a little sad. I'd love to know Scoppetta's 9/11 story.

BTW: The priest in the first pic is definitely NOT FJ.
So one of the men in the first photo is supposed to be FJ?

Interesting shot with the captain-looking man's finger pointing behind the bald guy's head.

The bald man looks like Scoppetta. The priest in the photo doesn't look like FJ to me.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

FATHER JUDGE'S staged/fake rescue pictorial

Just to get this out of the way : the dramatic pictures of Father Judge's "corpse evacuation" are fabrications.
I hope this succinct analysis will settle the question :

GREYSCALE backdrop :

CHROMAKEY JOB :
To be sure : a camera lens capturing any given outdoor, sunlit scenery will receive less light from the backdrop of that scenery than the foreground. Therefore, as contrast is progressively applied to any real picture, the backdrop will certainly not be the first element of the picture to disappear - completely - as seen here.

The "Mychal Judge rescue-pictures" betray the very same "backdrop washout" aberrations that we may observe troughout the wide "9/11 image pool". It is a pattern which confirms the use of multiple layering for many of the 9/11 images: in this case, this very silly scene depicting 5 (five!) strong rescuers carrying a 130-pound old man on a chair is exposed for what it is : a studio-staged & chroma-keyed PHOTOFRAUD.

The dramatic,dusty scenes are indeed a trademark of the 9/11 image pool ! :lol:
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

The bald guy in the middle of both photos does resemble Ken Ley with a little of Bernie Madoff thrown in!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Total psyop photo. The thread has disappeared along with the 911m ghost-forum but the whole "Cross at Ground Zero" thing seems to be from the same color scheme and photo-set.

Hopefully now we can all be on the same page with respect to the obviously-manufactured smoke, dust, clouds, various "psychological inserts" (angels, demons, "scary faces" like Carmen Taylor's devil-in-the-smoke; and the recurring 9-11 numbers in the narratives, smoke-writing, lights on buildings etc.) We've firmly established the use of actors and actresses, fake "movie set" locations, face morphing, made-up victim's names, and a great deal of not-very-subtle subliminal images.

In light of all of that it seems extremely unlikely that we're going to find any real high-profile victims. Why bother killing some drunk priest? Just make him up and hire an unemployed actor. Does anybody here think that Bob & Bri or Tony Arrigo or Todd Beamer or any of the other characters in the 9-11 hoax are real people?

Just as we've seen recycled vantage points over and over, we see the same color schemes and psychological tricks again and again.

Sorting the images and videos according to 'thematic apperception' will probably yield a lot of obvious sets. Just as the same canned screams from actresses are used over and over again in the 9-11 'amateur' videos, the same turns of phrase are used again and again, the same color schemes appear over and over, the same names of victims "lynch", "angel", etc.

If we were betting I'd place my bet on "Mychal Judge" being invented from whole cloth.

Somebody with the time and inclination could group all of the tributes and photos according to "Catholic significance" and I'm sure numerous patterns would emerge.

The "angry fireman" seems to be a particularly bad actor.

Sprinkle some white flour on a couple of clowns in various "rescue" costumes and paste in a background you've got yourself a whole Ground Zero photo set.

There are many "horizontal pans" in the videos from outdoor scenes to indoor scenes that were crudely pasted together. Some of the "rescue scenes" are particularly egregious, with obviously comfortably-dressed people "collapsing" onto cushions during the supposed emergency. Some of the helicopter scenes pan from the inside of a "NYPD helicopter" to a completely different room in a building and then back to the NYPD helicopter.

Look how clean the "white T-shirt running guy" and the "blue shirt guy running guy" are in the dust cloud. There's no interaction between them and the dust and smoke.

It's just bad special effects and bad soap-opera script-writing.

Fake fake fake!
DoYouEverWonder

Interesting cast of characters and there are a few other questionable images attributed to this photographer.

----

Shannon Stapleton (Reuters) photo of Father Mychal Judge, the FDNY chaplain being carried away from the towers by firefighter Christian Waugh, former NYPD Lt. William Cosgrove, Goldman Sachs employee John Maguire, Kevin Allen from Office of Emergency Management and firefighter Zachary Vause.

Overclockers UK
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

idschmyd 4 Oct 31 2009, 12:44 AM wrote:

But he appears in the Naudet Sisters' hoaxery along with the Gas Sniffing ponce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69ZX6APWnA

This might suggest guilt by association, but it seems at least the flesh walked (walks?) the earth under some name or others.

Regarding the u-tube video:
Definitely have seen 2 of the firemen who are with Father Judge before.......the 2 with mustaches.....were they in the vicsims pictures or Naudet film.....or both? The last close up looks VERY familiar. Do we still have the VicSims/Firemen Photos?

He appears very apprehensive; I say he is/was the real deal but there is something WAY wrong with his "death" pictures.
idschmyd

I've been hunting about for signs of Judge pre-2001. But how popular are fire chaplains in the news? Should we expect to find reference to one based in NY for 7 years or more?

Chris Keenan, the religious medium drafted in apparently to fill the boozy gay Irishman's cloth, gets a good mentioning online. See if you can spot him here, on his way round the seventh annual walk in memory of Rev MFJ himself.

Sometimes fire Chaplains hit the news winning awards. In 1998, Los Angeles chaplain Christian Van Liefde received the coveted Service to Mankind award. His prize saw him ‘praised at a luncheon at Elysian Park by members of the organization Sertoma, a nonprofit group dedicated to helping disadvantaged youths.’ http://articles.latimes.com/1998/may/21/local/me-51990

Sometimes they crop up for other reasons. Liefde’s dedication to youths came into question in 2002 when he was rounded up in a paedophile purge in LA’s Catholic community. He fled. Last seen priesting it up in Peru.

Source: http://www.bishop-accountability.org/ne ... xAbuse.htm
(There are twenty three similarly grainy b/w pics of ‘priests in question’ on the bishop-accountability site. Perhaps the quality was an attempt to shield the ids, or to make the characters look seedy or dangerous, but I doubt it was to hide signs of image manipulation).

Another award winner is Boston Fire Department's Chief Chaplain Father Daniel J. Mahoney, who hit the net in 2007 when he picked up the prestigious Mychal Judge Award from the Massachusetts Corps of Fire Chaplains. (News courtesy of US Fed News Service). Judge himself seems never to have won anything, though by ALL accounts his generosity and kindness were Teresian; he once gave his last dime to a beggar and formed himself into a bivouac to shelter the man and nine friends through the winter.

Chaplains also get a mention in death. Richard Holst, 60, a 31-year member of the Huntington Manor Fire Department and head of the state's fire chaplain association, died in September 2009 after collapsing at a caf? fire where he was helping victims.

A pleasingly believable shot, right?

But MFJ hit the big time in death; it's predeath that is of concern

Chaplains might make print when they perform last rites. Fortune.com lists 25 FDNY fatalities between 1994 and 2000. I’ve had time to look at only five. Judge’s name hasn’t arisen yet. Only one religious personage has been mentioned, in connection with a service held ten years after a triple tragedy. It’s a pertinent case. Christopher Bopp, James Bohan and Joseph Cavalieri were killed on Dec 18, 1998, fighting a blaze in a high-rise in Brooklyn.

Christopher Bopp Image
James Bohan. Image
Joseph Cavalieri Image
(Bit simmy, do you think? Where else does that frame motif appear?)

Any article will tell you six other firemen were injured at the time, but no names are mentioned. Only the post 2001 world will illuminate that Timothy Stackpole was among them. This from the dodgy CNN files.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1887.html
Leg.com overflows with Stackpole tributary: http://www.legacy.com/gb2/guestbookentr ... okId=95998

Seems Stacks might well have been slipped in through a hole in history.

Meanwhile I'm still open to finding anything published by or about Father Ted between May 1933 and Sept 10th 2001. No rush.