9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The 11.000 people behind... :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkscfq ... ie-fo_news

"Tutti drammi, dettagli, pezzi di vita che senza il sito e le 11mila persone che hanno contribuito a realizzarlo andrebbero persi per sempre, perché come dice Jan Sheri queste foto non devono rimanere nei salotti per essere viste solo dai familiari, ma devono servire per rendere omaggio a tutte le vittime."
"All the drama, the details, the pieces of life that without the site (Voices of September11) - and the 11.000 people who contributed to its making - would be lost forever, because as Jan Sheri says, these photos don't have to be confined to living rooms to be seen only by family members, but have to serve as a tribute to all the victims"

Good grief. Anyone still thinking those kooky people aren't clinically obsessed with the 11 - or 11.000 figures?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

AmongTheThugs wrote:I see some Hilary Clinton in this face: Image
Beyond introducing myself this is my first post. I really am surprised that it regards a Vicsim? with whom I've had some small and indirect contact. I have met Paige Farley Hackel's stepson Peter. He is a real person, I don't like him but I worked with him on a 9/11 benefit show held in Oct 2001 in Arlington Mass at a theater I worked at.
This is his website.
http://www.phproductions.net/about.html

I have met 5 of these people. At the time I was introduced to Peter Hackel as someone who's stepmother (around the same age as him by appearance) had died on one of the planes.
This is the sum total I can offer. I did not like or trust the man in anyway for what that is worth but I am afraid he is real and out there claiming to have had this stepmom.

I don't wish to be taken as a troll. I have been examining this site in great detail and have watched the september clues videos. I am trying to come to grips with this possibility and find great credibility in the work here. Quite frankly, finding this tangential evidence of a real victim is a little disconcerting at this point. From what I know of the stepson he would have no problem affixing himself to a ruse but that is merely an opinion.

Well, start attacking I guess. I can't offer any embellishments I can only guarantee that I have met five people on the claimed stepsons website, all on repeated occasions.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair wrote:
Beyond introducing myself this is my first post. I really am surprised that it regards a Vicsim? with whom I've had some small and indirect contact. I have met Paige Farley Hackel's stepson Peter. He is a real person, I don't like him but I worked with him on a 9/11 benefit show held in Oct 2001 in Arlington Mass at a theater I worked at.
This is his website.

I have met 5 of these people. At the time I was introduced to Peter Hackel as someone who's stepmother (around the same age as him by appearance) had died on one of the planes.
This is the sum total I can offer. I did not like or trust the man in anyway for what that is worth but I am afraid he is real and out there claiming to have had this stepmom.

I don't wish to be taken as a troll. I have been examining this site in great detail and have watched the september clues videos. I am trying to come to grips with this possibility and find great credibility in the work here. Quite frankly, finding this tangential evidence of a real victim is a little disconcerting at this point. From what I know of the stepson he would have no problem affixing himself to a ruse but that is merely an opinion.

Well, start attacking I guess. I can't offer any embellishments I can only guarantee that I have met five people on the claimed stepsons website, all on repeated occasions.
Alright. You're going to put us in the position where you claim to have inside evidence of 9/11 in some way through an official victim story, but you're begging not to be seen as a troll?

You don't write like you understand what we are up against here.

We're not going to go on a wild goose chase every time someone joins this forum and then - as their first directive - claims to "know" a falsified/skewed person. The only reasonable response we can make after such a claim - besides banning you - is to request that you post images and specific links of the people you claim to have met and describe your experiences in full, or to ask that you continue your personal investigation in private and get back to us with really good info.

Your narrative is the only thing useful as evidence that you are telling the truth or lying to us. The more you expose, the more we can determine if you don't pass the sniff test. Since nobody who claims to have had contact with a real victim family member has yet proven to be capable of the most basic investigation into this matter, your true story - provided it's true - would shine above the others as a really groundbreaking example. Do you understand why I and others might be skeptical that you are capable of that?

Of course we know the 9/11 backstory people are not against creating entire novels of fabricated situations described as "history" but if you care about the truth as you seem to claim, it is really the only reasonable request I can make after a post like yours.

Give us your whole story. Don't hold back and save post after post to lead us on like trolls have. Give it to us, and if you know they are part of the criminal network, what are you going to do about it? I hope you plan on telling your community and not just posting on a forum.

This is big stuff. The war against peace must end.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/ ... s-for-9-11

Peter Hackel allegedly, on the left of this group of numpties. Does he like to dress up in women's clothing by any chance?

http://www.phproductions.net/

Stepmom Version 3

http://www.phproductions.net/images/peo ... ge_new.jpg

Pete appears to be older than his stepmother, which makes me wonder how old his dad is? Annd how about his real mother, is she alive or dead?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

reel.deal wrote: but hey, UKs no better !
anyways, i digress...

:P
And...ehrm...Norway is sadly catching up. :angry: Pass me the ketchup cleaner tissue.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I enjoy your comments rd, but they'd make more sense if I could see the images you are posting. Any chance they are not loading properly for others as well? :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

I have re-uploaded reeldeal's pictures on http://www.septclues.com

It seems like reeldeal's image hosting site (postimage.org) doesn't function properly.

Can any computer geek please suggest a solution for this ? Relldeal has had constant problems linking his pictures/gifs - for many months now. Please help us out!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Imageshack has always worked for me when I've posted pictures here.
MrSinclair

hoi.polloi wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:
This is his website.

Alright. You're going to put us in the position where you claim to have inside evidence of 9/11 in some way through an official victim story, but you're begging not to be seen as a troll?

You don't write like you understand what we are up against here.

We're not going to go on a wild goose chase every time someone joins this forum and then - as their first directive - claims to "know" a falsified/skewed person. The only reasonable response we can make after such a claim - besides banning you - is to request that you post images and specific links of the people you claim to have met and describe your experiences in full, or to ask that you continue your personal investigation in private and get back to us with really good info.

Your narrative is the only thing useful as evidence that you are telling the truth or lying to us. The more you expose, the more we can determine if you don't pass the sniff test. Since nobody who claims to have had contact with a real victim family member has yet proven to be capable of the most basic investigation into this matter, your true story - provided it's true - would shine above the others as a really groundbreaking example. Do you understand why I and others might be skeptical that you are capable of that?

Of course we know the 9/11 backstory people are not against creating entire novels of fabricated situations described as "history" but if you care about the truth as you seem to claim, it is really the only reasonable request I can make after a post like yours.

Give us your whole story. Don't hold back and save post after post to lead us on like trolls have. Give it to us, and if you know they are part of the criminal network, what are you going to do about it? I hope you plan on telling your community and not just posting on a forum.

This is big stuff. The war against peace must end.
I can understand why I would be thought of as a troll and I find this an uncomfortable position to be in because I came to this site and have been reading here in detail quite receptively. I wish I had more to offer but there is very little. I never met the husband of the claimed victim. I am told that he has been very successful in the barter business.This is his website.

http://www.hackelbarter.com/

All I can say is without question I have met Peter Hackel, shortly after 9/11/2001 and he was introduced as someone whose stepmother had died on one of the planes. I hadn't even thought of this until I came across the claimed stepmom while perusing vicsyms. I met him a few times, not in years since I left the theater business. He is in the events business and he is a drummer as stated. I really wish I knew something more, I don't. I recognize there are significant implications to what I am offering here, I wish there weren't but I will stand by what I say.
MrSinclair

brianv wrote:ImageImage

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/ ... s-for-9-11

Peter Hackel allegedly, on the left of this group of numpties. Does he like to dress up in women's clothing by any chance?

http://www.phproductions.net/

Stepmom Version 3

http://www.phproductions.net/images/peo ... ge_new.jpg

Pete appears to be older than his stepmother, which makes me wonder how old his dad is? Annd how about his real mother, is she alive or dead?
That is Peter Hackel on the left without question. I can't say that his stepmother is real but he is
The guy four to his left is James Montgomery , a local blues singer/harp player who also works with Johnny Winter
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MrSinclair wrote:I have met Paige Farley Hackel's stepson Peter. He is a real person
Quite frankly, finding this tangential evidence of a real victim is a little disconcerting at this point. From what I know of the stepson he would have no problem affixing himself to a ruse but that is merely an opinion.
Why do you say you have evidence of a real victim? All you said was that you knew the relative of a victim.

Do you have problems with logical thinking and drawing rational conclusions in other parts of your life?
MrSinclair

fbenario wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:I have met Paige Farley Hackel's stepson Peter. He is a real person
Quite frankly, finding this tangential evidence of a real victim is a little disconcerting at this point. From what I know of the stepson he would have no problem affixing himself to a ruse but that is merely an opinion.
Why do you say you have evidence of a real victim? All you said was that you knew the relative of a victim.

Do you have problems with logical thinking and drawing rational conclusions in other parts of your life?
I said tangential evidence. I also said I never met the woman only Peter Hackel who claims to be her stepson.
simonshack
Administrator

MrSinclair wrote:
That is Peter Hackel on the left without question. I can't say that his stepmother is real but he is
The guy four to his left is James Montgomery , a local blues singer/harp player who also works with Johnny Winter
???

Mr Sinclair: who taught you the English idiom?