9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by simonshack »

Starbucked wrote:Simon, here is the original video that the RACHAEL ELIZABETH HILL - HONOR ELIZABETH WAINIO video was cut from. It also draws a comparison to a theater producer named Jessica Rothschild.
Yeah, I saw that one, Starbucked - but see, that's more of a dallas-goldbuggish comparison - whereas the Elizabeth WAINIO-Elizabeth HILL comparison is what I call serious research.
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

This funny article was just published:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-576 ... ine-looms/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
Starbucked wrote:Simon, here is the original video that the RACHAEL ELIZABETH HILL - HONOR ELIZABETH WAINIO video was cut from. It also draws a comparison to a theater producer named Jessica Rothschild.
Yeah, I saw that one, Starbucked - but see, that's more of a dallas-goldbuggish comparison - whereas the Elizabeth WAINIO-Elizabeth HILL comparison is what I call serious research.
I refrained from using that term, but the first thing that came to mind!
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

simonshack wrote:
I agree that the Rothschild comparison is a stretch, but the video quality is sharper. At least the producer didn't try to compare the sims to Kevin Bacon :P

It does appear that the Wainio image was used in totality to construct the Hill image which adds more evidence that both women are fabrications.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Starbucked wrote:
simonshack wrote:
I agree that the Rothschild comparison is a stretch, but the video quality is sharper. At least the producer didn't try to compare the sims to Kevin Bacon :P

It does appear that the Wainio image was used in totality to construct the Hill image which adds more evidence that both women are fabrications.
He might has well have, it was that far removed. Still Goldbuggery.
simonshack
Administrator

Merry New Year to all!

I've been taking a little break over the season's celebrations - and am now back in full form, patiently exposing the hoaxes and scams infesting this crazy world we live in. Hope all forum members have been relaxing too - and are ready to roll for another happy year of vigilant psyop-monitoring ... and media-spanking! :P

Here's just a little addition to this huge 9/11 Memorial/Vicsim thread which has, by now, pretty much definitively exposed the fake victims of the greatest psyop of our times. However, no one can say that we are beating a dead horse until it becomes crystal clear to all serious and sincere 9/11 truthseekers that the alleged 9/11 victims were computer-generated entities. If not ALL of them (a handful may have been real people who faked their deaths), I'd comfortably estimate that 99% (of the about 3000 we were told perished that day) were entirely made up out of thin air.

Let's take a look at these four 'girls' - which I have named the "KO-KO-LA-LO" quartet :
KOKOLALOquartet1.jpg
KOKOLALOquartet1.jpg (260.61 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
Consider this:

- The four girls are all to be found in the 9/11 memorial alphabetical listings between letter K and L.
- The four girls all have TWO (and only two) portraits of themselves posted on the internet.
- The four girls are uncannily similar in many ways (Cranium shapes, mouth / jaw shapes, eyebrows and noses).
- The two first girls (Kolpak and Kondratenko) share distinctly Eastern-European-sounding names.
- The two other girls (Laroque and Low) share the same purported profession: both were alleged flight attendants who 'died in the hijacked flights'.

Needless to say (to all regular forum readers), this sort of sequential patterns are to be found ALL OVER the 9/11 memorials - at more or less regular intervals. This is just one of many such instances where any keen observer can detect and realize the basic 'algorithmic' nature of the entire 9/11 vicsim database. Naysayers will, no doubt, keep repeating like broken records that "this proves nothing". Oh well, let them babble away... and let's keep waiting for any close 9/11 victim family members to show up!
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Re: Vicsims

Hey Simon,

Just something for your consideration: I looked with keen interest at the Vicsim Report photos and I was like: "yeah, maybe, I don't know." Then I saw the naming algorithms and I was like, as we say in the American South: "sum bitch," (son of a bitch in English). The naming algorithms were clear as a bell to me, a sometime coder.

I can tell when an orchestra is a demi quaver off but I can't sing a note. People have vastly different talents. In defense of the naysayers, maybe they don't have the faculties to apprehend the info. The pictures of sims were lost on me, I just couldn't see it. Like in my singing example, I can appreciate your music but I couldn't sing in your band. I guess I am saying we should be tolerant sometimes but unforgiving when an example is so obvious like the sim Adam Lanza, looking so much like Marshall Applewhite (AKA: Do, Bo, Tiddly, Nincom, Guinea) that even a fool could see it. Applewhite being, of course, the leader of the Heaven's Gate ostensible death cult.

I think what I am trying to say is somewhat important as we are talking about mind control or, at least, effective propaganda vis a vis peoples' acceptance of media events. I couldn't perceive the vicsims as a graphic contrivance but I could see them quite clearly, algebraically in the naming algorithms. For some reason that door was wide open.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Lazlo wrote: In defense of the naysayers, maybe they don't have the faculties to apprehend the info.
This is undoubtedly so. Which is why our forum is more like a blunderbuss packed with surgical knives rather than a sniper rifle of information. All we can hope to do is wake people up to the techniques of fakery by attacking all the methods of fakery we recognize. Already, it's hard for people to distinguish the difference between someone interested in truth and an online entity, whose face is like the vicsims, pretending to be interested, and starting their own media campaigns in favor of the truth, in order to dilute the conversation in one way or another with fake people. Keep sharp!

Now that you see the problems with the names, try to deconstruct a vicsim face: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2388626#p2388626

Do you understand how morphing programs work?

Ever play with "Mr. Potatohead" as a kid? Imagine it as software, but with real people's face parts cut out from celebrities, morphs and so on.
manga.jpg
manga.jpg (47.65 KiB) Viewed 19780 times
If you think that's silly, just think about this:

Why would mega organizations like State, Federal, Japanese, Korean, American, British and Italian governments be interested in the same software as Hollywood and industry leaders regarding augmented reality, artificial aging or "digital make-up" technology, face recognition, face distortions and the increasing number of surreal things qualified as "security" technology? This company looks like it has pretty rudimentary tech with no impressive new thangs, yet it's still employed by some big folks. http://luxand.com/index.php

One can imagine what bigger more significant players like Oracle, IBM Federal and others are offering the governments. Probably stuff that doesn't come cheap to Hollywood, doesn't show up on consumer web sites and people don't know about unless its advertised quality is necessarily reduced to protect people's awareness of its true power. It's also possible to simply not list your clients if you are happy enough with your business situation.

If someone doesn't think special effects would be artificially enforced to be worse looking than the present quality of technology, I would suggest they don't know enough about how government-business mutual infiltration/collaboration might effect the so-called universal laws of "free market competition". It's entirely possible and likely for a company to have more than one face based on different clients, and for people working for those companies to not even be aware of it (though there may sometimes be rumors).

I have firsthand witness of this behavior in business, my close relations have related similar stories and so I am sure of it being a real phenomenon in business. I can only speculate about how it may be working in places like RAND, among members of The Council on Foreign Relations or within the upper echelons of various officially funded government Departments. Particularly those defense ones that must remain hush-hush whether those in it are morally "good" or "bad" people.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

If you think that's silly, just think about this:

Thanks for the response Hoi.
No, I don't think it silly at all. By the way I spent some time on a vacation once leaning how to morph photos. I have also made crude forgeries in Photoshop (I put my friends dog on a two dollar bill). I have played around with some face recognition software as well. So, yeah, I understand the principles involved, pretty much, in toto. I just thought it interesting, and I thought you guys would as well, that I perceived a blind spot in my apperception of your photo research but that the linguistic algorithms were descrete and obvious. Also, I am not faulting your heuristics at all, either. I am just pointing out that we have epistemological blind spots (others may as well) and that interests me. In my case, personally, I pointed out that I am tone deaf but only by way of projection, I perceive received tones well but I sing off key so internally, some how I am not registering properly.

Add to your laundry list of government purchases the Identi-Kit, which I am told was originaly developed by Disney: http://www.identikit(dot)net/ Sorry, but I never hot-link to da' man.
hoi.polloi

No worries, Lazlo, I understood the gist of your post and just thought I'd use it as another opportunity to write to readers on the subject.

Those blind spots are super interesting. I'm plagued by them. I try to take on too many, with everyone, and it's exhausting. That is how I've learned I have so many. People like to return the favor. :D

It's very true and interesting what you say. I wonder if there are more strategies we could employ to help educate folks, or if it will just be a matter of time x smarts vs. time x increasing deception technology. Something tells me increasing technology will win, sadly. So I hope we have something else on our side. "H4kz0r5" come to mind. For every new cryptographic technology there seems to come a new generation of people willing to dismantle and cheat it. To protect us from private interests, I think those people are like the Robin Hoods of our time. Hopefully not always as fictional. But they will be soon if we aren't careful. We already have Snowden, etc.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

hoi.polloi wrote:No worries, Lazlo, I understood the gist of your post and just thought I'd use it as another opportunity to write to readers on the subject.

Those blind spots are super interesting. I'm plagued by them. I try to take on too many, with everyone, and it's exhausting. That is how I've learned I have so many. People like to return the favor. :D

It's very true and interesting what you say. I wonder if there are more strategies we could employ to help educate folks, or if it will just be a matter of time x smarts vs. time x increasing deception technology. Something tells me increasing technology will win, sadly. So I hope we have something else on our side. "H4kz0r5" come to mind. For every new cryptographic technology there seems to come a new generation of people willing to dismantle and cheat it. To protect us from private interests, I think those people are like the Robin Hoods of our time. Hopefully not always as fictional. But they will be soon if we aren't careful. We already have Snowden, etc.

Great, Hoi, glad we're on the same page. Personally, I am optimistic about things. There are other factors involved that we don't look at directly, always. One factor, hubris, is at play: the idea that the "first lady" thinks she can get away handing out an Oscar, from the White House, to a scion of the CIA involved family that brought us the Oracle program you mentioned is one. Another one is fatigue; people will just get tired of all the BS whether they understand it or not like leaving a football game at half time in Green Bay Wisconsin just because it is too f'ing cold. I read somewhere that WWII ended when enough German housewives wanted new toasters; well, that and the fact that Standard Oil must have turned the pumps off at the Battle of the Bulge, halting the column. Have you ever listened to Thom Hartman? His "shtick" is that, yeah, things are bad but there are enormous pressure groups of radicals, lefties, progressives and unionists (Wobblies, I guess?) waiting in the wings to keep pressure up and ultimately save us but it has to dawn on people, at sometime, that his act 3 never transpires.
hoi.polloi

Have you ever listened to Thom Hartman?
Yes. I reckon that, in a way, we are like one of those groups. Blindly doing something we believe in that is helping some other group also blindly doing something else they believe in and it all works out in the end.

Very few people I know resist or deny the notion that some 9/11 deaths were faked. That realization is already going to cause a social impact. I am optimistic too.
simonshack
Administrator

This Norwegian idiot "Tor" just wrote me an e-mail titled:

"I got proof!"

What "proof", you may ask? Well, I don't mind making his e-mail public. To ALL the idiots mailing me with silly "proof", please be warned: I WILL KEEP POSTING YOUR IDIOTIC E-MAILS HERE ON CLUESFORUM, for all to read. I will NOT respect the privacy of idiots.

Tor wrote:Here is proof that Elisabeth Wainio really existed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Does this mean that the family is fake aswell? Or are you the fake one?
Ok, maybe there was no planes, but they are certainly dead, and has existed.

What is your respons to this?

My friendly e-mail response to Tor was to thank him for finding yet another horrid "LIZ WAINIO" photoshop job...
WainioLiz_EstherHeymann1.jpg
WainioLiz_EstherHeymann1.jpg (152.8 KiB) Viewed 19305 times
Not familiar with "Elizabeth Honor WAINIO"? Please go to: http://septemberclues.org/vicsims_photo-analyses.shtml

And just to remind you all, "Esther Heymann" (alleged mum of the prettiest 9/11 victim) just happens to be the phonetic namesake of the alleged sister("Esther Hyman") of the prettiest girl who purportedly died in the "LONDON 7/7 bombings":
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2387190
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What is it with these clowns? Next thing you know he'll be telling us that he knows Breivik personally and one of his cousims "died" at Utopia Utoya. Their peanut brains can't handle the possiblilty that "government" and "media" are criminal institutions and the biggest fucking hoax of all.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:
Tor wrote:Here is proof that Elisabeth Wainio really existed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Does this mean that the family is fake aswell? Or are you the fake one?
Ok, maybe there was no planes, but they are certainly dead, and has existed.

What is your respons to this?
My respons [sic] to this? I guess it would be to ask him to translate his answer into understandable English!