9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
SoCal fellow

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by SoCal fellow »

brianv, I have better things to do with my time, like helping out on the Ron Paul campaign.

VicSim seems to have been the case for the vast, vast majority of the 3,000. But, there was at least one real person, Tom, and probably a second, Barbara Olson.

For what it is worth, 'Deena' kind of looks like a sim of Tom!
SoCal fellow

Hey, maybe Tom had a sex change operation! I wrote that he seemed like kind of a 'dandy.' And, he was living in California, where anything goes.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SoCal fellow wrote:brianv, I have better things to do with my time, like helping out on the Ron Paul campaign.

VicSim seems to have been the case for the vast, vast majority of the 3,000. But, there was at least one real person, Tom, and probably a second, Barbara Olson.

For what it is worth, 'Deena' kind of looks like a sim of Tom!
You gotta be kiddin right? :puke: Your agenda is showing!
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh boy, let's not go into the problems with Ron Paul.

Can we just see some better proof of your knowledge of this person who claims to have been Tom Burnett?

I feel like speculating he was real and speculating he got a sex change is not going to help us understand why all of his imagery looks forged with an animation program.
SoCal fellow

w-g-o-, I do not have any photos. I, and others, met with the Thoratec executives over the course of months in the leadup to buying the company. Our company, Guidant, later passed on buying Thoratec, in favor of buying another, larger, more-important-to-our-core company.

I would have never thought to take photos; this was back in '98. There was nothing remarkable or memorable about a series of business meetings, which I had with many, many companies. The morning bagels at Thoratec's office were just not that great (ha, ha).

Same with my attempted recruiting of Tom to come to Sacramento to be our VP of S&M. Nothing exceptional about the one face-to-face meeting at some medical device show between me, Tom, our CEO, and our VP of R&D. Tom whined words to the effect, 'Why don't folks look at me for a CEO role?', and passed on leaving Thoratec. I think later that year, in '99, he was promoted to COO, in part to induce him to stay at Thoratec.
SoCal fellow

Sorry, I have no proof of Tom's existence other than my testimony to you of my interactions with him and to point you to historic SEC filings that list Tom as an Executive Officer at Thoratec.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SoCal fellow wrote:Sorry, I have no proof of Tom's existence other than my testimony to you of my interactions with him and to point you to historic SEC filings that list Tom as an Executive Officer at Thoratec.
Someone in a high profile position, and in a sales/marketing postion, would have a large network of contacts. Have you ever asked around about him? And what did those other people say about him?
SoCal fellow

There are reports -- some appear to be disinformation, e.g., 'Polish/Austrian border' -- that Barbara Olson is alive and well in Europe:
http://www.rense.com/general67/olsen.htm

That Tom and Barbara were real in no way discredits the VicSim thesis. That Tom and Barbara were real just means, 'Thousands of deaths attributed to 9/11 did not happen; in fact, it is a possibility that no one may have died on 9/11. It appears that thousands of 'people' were created and passed off as victims, when in fact it appears that only a few (Tom, Barbara; Fr. Judge?) real people were 'victims' in 9/11. And, we have no physical proof of the deaths of those few real people, and can plausibly assume that they are still alive.'
SoCal fellow

H-N-, back when 9/11 'happened,' sure, my fellow former Guidant and Sacramento startup folks commented to each other, 'Wow, did you hear what happened to Tom? So sad.' But, that was the end of it, and that was 10 years ago.

I could go check with them again. But, chances are that they think that Dems and Republicans are different, 9/11 happened, etc., and it will go nowhere (except to mark me as nutty!).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SoCal fellow wrote:w-g-o-, I do not have any photos. I, and others, met with the Thoratec executives over the course of months in the leadup to buying the company. Our company, Guidant, later passed on buying Thoratec, in favor of buying another, larger, more-important-to-our-core company.

I would have never thought to take photos; this was back in '98. There was nothing remarkable or memorable about a series of business meetings, which I had with many, many companies. The morning bagels at Thoratec's office were just not that great (ha, ha).

Same with my attempted recruiting of Tom to come to Sacramento to be our VP of S&M. Nothing exceptional about the one face-to-face meeting at some medical device show between me, Tom, our CEO, and our VP of R&D. Tom whined words to the effect, 'Why don't folks look at me for a CEO role?', and passed on leaving Thoratec. I think later that year, in '99, he was promoted to COO, in part to induce him to stay at Thoratec.
A golfing day out? An office xmas party perhaps? A promotion? One photograph thats all we ask!

Same old same old lame stories about media fictions!

"But, chances are that they think that Dems and Republicans are different" ...and Ron Pauls?
SoCal fellow

brian, he worked at another company and worked in a different function. Why in the world would I be at a Christmas party with him? Why in the world would I golf with him?

I am an analytical former CFO, not some backslapping sales type; I do not play golf or go out for beers after work.

Have you ever met someone a few times over a short period of time, then never spoke to them again and have no photos of the interaction? I have, and it happens a lot: fellow parents at soccer games, whose children go off to different teams next year; sitting with different groups of folks at church functions over the years; chatting with folks at dinner parties, etc.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

So-Cal.

Please heed brianv's advice - hop in your car and try meeting Deena in Little Rock, AR. Failing that, your concern about Tom Burnett having been a real person falls flat into the pithole of mere bla-bla. As the Tom Burnett foundation urges you to do:

"DO SOMETHING".

http://www.tomburnettfoundation.org/
SoCal fellow

Simon, my concern is not about proving to you whether Tom was real or not.

My concern is to preserve and enhance the credibility of your report. That you insist that Tom (and Barbara) were not real will reduce the credibility of your thesis in the eyes of those who knew Tom (limited size group) or saw Barbara on TV (large group). Both Tom and Barbara have a public, documentary footprint, in SEC filings (Tom) or a published book (Barbara). Then, there is the testimonial footprint of both, from those who knew Tom or saw Barbara in her numerous TV appearances.

Even if I did take the trip to Arkansas, how would I know if 'Little Rock Deena' was Tom's wife? Maybe 'Little Rock Deena' and her daughters are Illuminati members who are programmed to assume the role of 'Deena and daughters.' So, I would have to go from Little Rock to MN (or wherever they were married) to ask family and friends if 'Little Rock Deena' was indeed Tom's wife.

Simon, I think I would rather learn golf (ha, ha) than go on that goosechase.

No, I will just stay here in SoCal and tend to my very real family.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear SoCal,

Since you registered on this forum saying that you once met Tom Burnett, let me ask you this basic question. Now, please take into account that the "no victims" paradigm has been discussed for over 2/or 3 years now.

Why has not one - ok, I'll spell that out...

NOT ONE

...close relative or childhood friend of the purported 3000 victims of 9/11 sued us for libel?

I expect your answer to be: "Duh, do you think anyone cares about Cluesforum - and its findings?"

To this, I would (jokingly) answer: "No. Perhaps no member (not a SINGLE one) of any of the 3000 mourning families has ever bumped into Cluesforum - or any internet link suggesting that NO ONE DIED on 9/11?."

Is this realistic, in your mind?

+++++++++++++++++++
Let me tell you one thing: if my father had been reported as a victim of 9/11 - and something smelled fishy - you would have heard from me - and I would have been MUCH more vociferous about it all - than anything you have ever seen on the web!