Berry Berenson

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
maggie

Berry Berenson

Unread post by maggie »

Please forgive this if Berry Berenson has already been discussed and I just haven't read far enough. If that's the case, please direct me to where this has been covered.
Berry Berenson was one of the most flamboyant vicsims to "die" on 9/11. But where did she go? What could have happened to her?
She was the wife of actor Anthony Perkins, sister of actress Marisa Berenson, maternal granddaughter of fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli, and a photographer, actress and model in her own right. This all seems authentic enough.
She purportedly died on 911 in Flight 111 when it hit the North Tower.

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berry_Berenson >

Here are a few other references to her, including obituaries:
< http://www.scribd.com/doc/21155384/The- ... n-and-9-11 >
< http://community-2.webtv.net/Berryloves ... page2.html >
< http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/sep ... eptember11 >
< http://tampabaycoalition.homestead.com/ ... Friend.htm >

The tributes have a typical schmaltzy ring to them as so many memorial pieces for 911 do.
But does anyone here have a clue why she is involved with all this, and what, if anything, really happened to her?
maggie

Re: Berry Berenson

Unread post by maggie »

Sorry, that's Flight 11, not 111.
Upon reading some of that Berenson material, numerous 11s and a few other occultic eccentricities are in the family history.
Maybe it was her swan song as an actress and she's in France somewhere today.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Put 'Berenson' in the forum's search-box, upper-right of the home page.

The relevant material is in the VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11 thread.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Sorry, that's Flight 11, not 111.
Upon reading some of that Berenson material, numerous 11s and a few other occultic eccentricities are in the family history.
Maybe it was her swan song as an actress and she's in France somewhere today.
Maggie, One of Beri Beri's most vociferous advocates was called Peggy which I'm sure you know is another form of Maggie or Margaret, ...need I go on?
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Thanks, fbenario. I went on to do the search when I found where to do that on the reply page, not the home page.
The 32 references to Berry Berenson are inconclusive, even to the point of mixing her up with her sister Marisa Berenson.
My guess is that she was bribed to "die", to play along with the hoax, like the Frazier team mourning David Angell. But I don't know for a fact, and was wondering if anyone else had run into anything more conclusive.
@Brian -- I hope just because my name is a derivative of Margaret, that you don't think I'm some best buddy of Berry! That would be quite a paranoic stretch! I came across her name while looking at Elsa Schiaparelli articles and pictures of her fashions, then read about her famous grandchildren.
There were no planes on 911, I utterly agree, and I'm not indirectly challenging that by bringing up Berry as an authentic person on AA Flight 11.
She's listed as Bernthia Perkins on the passenger list when the media cobbled that together, but of course she wasn't on that fictitious plane.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Thanks, fbenario. I went on to do the search when I found where to do that on the reply page, not the home page.
The 32 references to Berry Berenson are inconclusive, even to the point of mixing her up with her sister Marisa Berenson.
My guess is that she was bribed to "die", to play along with the hoax, like the Frazier team mourning David Angell. But I don't know for a fact, and was wondering if anyone else had run into anything more conclusive.
@Brian -- I hope just because my name is a derivative of Margaret, that you don't think I'm some best buddy of Berry! That would be quite a paranoic stretch! I came across her name while looking at Elsa Schiaparelli articles and pictures of her fashions, then read about her famous grandchildren.
There were no planes on 911, I utterly agree, and I'm not indirectly challenging that by bringing up Berry as an authentic person on AA Flight 11.
She's listed as Bernthia Perkins on the passenger list when the media cobbled that together, but of course she wasn't on that fictitious plane.
Peggy was a poster here previously, no paranoia nor a stretch!
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Brianv, I'm not that Peggy, and I've never been a Peggy. There must be a gadillion Peggys in this world. Did one of them land up here claiming Berry died on Flight 11?
Posters' names are less a clue than the tone or content of a post, whether someone's here to make mischief or has a sincere interest or contribution.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Brianv, I'm not that Peggy, and I've never been a Peggy. There must be a gadillion Peggys in this world. Did one of them land up here claiming Berry died on Flight 11?
Posters' names are less a clue than the tone or content of a post, whether someone's here to make mischief or has a sincere interest or contribution.
I do beg your pardon, please continue!

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=18 Somewhere around P12 of the thread!
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Brianv, your link took me to this very broadest VICSIMS category, which didn't make sense to me. So I went looking for the Peggy you're so concerned about, and found a few innocuous posts from a PegCarter some time back. We're not the same party so I don't know what your fuss is about, since I especially am not claiming Berry was on AA Flight 11 at all. I'm as intrigued as anyone would be as to why and how real people could be willing to play along with the 911 hoax to this extent, and only wondered if anyone had "outed" Berry. So please stop it with these coy innuendos that I'm some poster from the past out to cast doubts about the premises of this website.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Brianv, your link took me to this very broadest VICSIMS category, which didn't make sense to me. So I went looking for the Peggy you're so concerned about, and found a few innocuous posts from a PegCarter some time back. We're not the same party so I don't know what your fuss is about, since I especially am not claiming Berry was on AA Flight 11 at all. I'm as intrigued as anyone would be as to why and how real people could be willing to play along with the 911 hoax to this extent, and only wondered if anyone had "outed" Berry. So please stop it with these coy innuendos that I'm some poster from the past out to cast doubts about the premises of this website.
Which innuendos would that be? I asked you a straight question. I also gave you directions to the relevant posts which you describe as being innocuous! MIght I suggest that maybe you start at page 1 of "Vicsims" and work your way forward!

What was that about Paranoia?
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Brianv, this entire site has a lot of material on it. It did make matters easier to do a specific search, once I was directed to how to do a search.
I've read a lot on the site. The VICSIMS section is as lengthy as anywhere, and I've read a lot of it, but didn't recall anything about Berry Berenson or the poster PegCarter. And I really could not care less about PegCarter or anything she may have said.
I saw the photo of Berry Berenson's name on the 911 memorial on her wikipedia page, and posted the enquiry here about her.
I'm not being paranoic, just irritated that you're trying to make some weird issue about my name being a derivative of Margaret, and ignoring my questions about whether or not anyone else here has any more information about how and why Berry Berenson or anyone else like her would play into the 911 hoax.
I wish someone else would comment, but maybe there's nothing more to follow up, and it's best to drop the subject if it provokes silly side issues like this.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Brianv, this entire site has a lot of material on it. It did make matters easier to do a specific search, once I was directed to how to do a search.
I've read a lot on the site. The VICSIMS section is as lengthy as anywhere, and I've read a lot of it, but didn't recall anything about Berry Berenson or the poster PegCarter. And I really could not care less about PegCarter or anything she may have said.
I saw the photo of Berry Berenson's name on the 911 memorial on her wikipedia page, and posted the enquiry here about her.
I'm not being paranoic, just irritated that you're trying to make some weird issue about my name being a derivative of Margaret, and ignoring my questions about whether or not anyone else here has any more information about how and why Berry Berenson or anyone else like her would play into the 911 hoax.
I wish someone else would comment, but maybe there's nothing more to follow up, and it's best to drop the subject if it provokes silly side issues like this.
Milady doth protest too much, it seems to me! Once again I asked a simple question!

But since you are there, "peggy" had the annoying habit of calling people's names out in every post she made, as you just did.
You answered "Brianv, I'm not that Peggy"! And which Peggy did you mean since you hadn't even visited the thread?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hi Maggie, for what it's worth Berry Berensen appears to me, to be about the only vicsim who I could say definately existed, having watched the movie Cat People & she also being the wife of someone who definately existed..
The trouble is when you get into this stuff you sometimes hit a brick wall, and move onto other areas.
Here's a link to the Lets roll forums where she is also mentioned.

http://letsrollforums.com/barbara-olson ... 25p30.html
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Thanks, antipodean.
You've concretely pointed to money being a motivation for someone like Berry to go along with the hoax, like, what else is there as an incentive?
Brianv, that's your posted name here. How else would I or anyone address comments to you? "Hey, you!"?
I'm wondering whether I'm construing innocent comments from you as more sarcastic or needling than you mean to be, but what straight question have you made?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

maggie wrote:Thanks, antipodean.
You've concretely pointed to money being a motivation for someone like Berry to go along with the hoax, like, what else is there as an incentive?
Brianv, that's your posted name here. How else would I or anyone address comments to you? "Hey, you!"?
I'm wondering whether I'm construing innocent comments from you as more sarcastic or needling than you mean to be, but what straight question have you made?
I find the calling out of peoples names in every post most irksome. I don't want you to address me, address the question. I'm finished with you!

"definately existed" hmm

Mods. Does this alleged person require a thread of her own? It's been dealt with in the Vicsims thread!