Berry Berenson

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: Berry Berenson

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am not sure we should merge these posts with the vicsim thread... I am not bothered by a bit of redundancy... Personally I'd rather do the opposite and split the vicsim thread separating the different investigations if they can be isolated, at least when the occasion presents itself. Ideally, I'd love to have a different thread for any relevant 9/11 vicsim.

That said, I too have my doubts about the "definately existed". A few movie appearances do not make a person. "Actress and photographer" seem to be the professions that are the easiest to fake.

Maybe Marisa Berenson, straight from the Kubrick pool and connected to the Rothschilds (so we are told), is rather real, and pretended to be her non-existent sister "Berry", whose name was picked after Marisa's appearance in "Barry Lyndon".
This mix of fake siblings and actors seems to be a frequent occurrence in the 9/11 scam (sorry if I am stating the obvious as I admit I am not entirely familiar with the previous discussion about this character).

And it is difficult to imagine Anthony Perkins' wife to adapt at being little more than an extra. The biography notices that circulate about this character are awfully standardized -- and the connection to the highly suspicious biography of Anthony Perkins, including his death on september 12th of a made-up fake virus, smells of a lineage of agents dedicated to fakery (Giovanni Schiapparelli, discoverer of the "Channels of Mars"...)

Let's not forget that the AIDS scare started on the west coast and with strong connections to the Hollywood industry...
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Okay, I finally found the lengthier exchanges with Peg Carter on the vicsim memorial thread back in November '09, and I now see why Brian was concerned that Peg Carter was perhaps making a comeback. And Berry Berenson doesn't need to be revived as a topic. I just didn't know at first if she had been discussed.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

by nonhocapito » February 25th, 2012, 3:30 am

I am not sure we should merge these posts with the vicsim thread... I am not bothered by a bit of redundancy... Personally I'd rather do the opposite and split the vicsim thread separating the different investigations if they can be isolated, at least when the occasion presents itself. Ideally, I'd love to have a different thread for any relevant 9/11 vicsim.

That said, I too have my doubts about the "definately existed". A few movie appearances do not make a person. "Actress and photographer" seem to be the professions that are the easiest to fake.

Maybe Marisa Berenson, straight from the Kubrick pool and connected to the Rothschilds (so we are told), is rather real, and pretended to be her non-existent sister "Berry", whose name was picked after Marisa's appearance in "Barry Lyndon". This mix of fake siblings and actors seems to be a frequent occurrence in the 9/11 scam (sorry if I am stating the obvious as I admit I am not entirely familiar with the previous discussion about this character).
You beat me to it Nonho, after I'd made my previous post, I thought of Marisa and her role in Kubrick's "Barry Lyndon" and thought Berry & Marisa could be the same person.
Now I'm even struggling to see a likeness. :wub: With their family lineage etc, it's hard to tell truth from fiction.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001943/

All I can say is that Anthony Perkins had a wife called Berry Berenson.
http://www.fanpix.net/photo/gallery/ber ... lery-3.htm

Last edited by antipodean on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

I still stubbornly think that Berry was/is a living being who was bribed to go along with the 911 hoax. Or murdered, for all any of us know.
It lends a fake credibility to have some few breathing people listed among the so-called dead, some people others can point to, to say "hey I knew that woman!" or "she was in the movies!" and not have to make up a story about a false friend or relative.
The grandmother Elsa Schiaparelli is a fashion designer icon and as real as it gets. Granted, her spouse and subsequent family are weird, and maybe some of the people on the family tree are fictitious or exaggerated in their accomplishments.
What matters here on this site is that Berry has a memorial plaque to perpetuate the entire general myth of 911. And we know what horse doody the memorial sites are.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

maggie wrote:Thanks, fbenario. I went on to do the search when I found where to do that on the reply page, not the home page.
The 32 references to Berry Berenson are inconclusive, even to the point of mixing her up with her sister Marisa Berenson.
My guess is that she was bribed to "die", to play along with the hoax, like the Frazier team mourning David Angell. But I don't know for a fact, and was wondering if anyone else had run into anything more conclusive.
@Brian -- I hope just because my name is a derivative of Margaret, that you don't think I'm some best buddy of Berry! That would be quite a paranoic stretch! I came across her name while looking at Elsa Schiaparelli articles and pictures of her fashions, then read about her famous grandchildren.
There were no planes on 911, I utterly agree, and I'm not indirectly challenging that by bringing up Berry as an authentic person on AA Flight 11.
She's listed as Bernthia Perkins on the passenger list when the media cobbled that together, but of course she wasn't on that fictitious plane.
Hi Maggie,
I was very intrigued by Berry, the younger sister of Marisa. A real person. She was apparently very much in love with a Rasta Jamaican called Coot and they were running a bar together. She was on her way back from Cape Cod to LA I think? to see her kids. In her position, I don't see why she would want to disappear. She was independently wealthy as a photographer, ex-model and actress, plus her defunct husband, Anthony Perkins, would have left her nice and cosy anyway. I tried looking for health problems, legal problems, anything that would make escape an attractive alternative but nothing...