Anthrax Vicsims

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Anthrax Vicsims

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

SmokingGunII wrote:I was scratching my head yesterday, trying to think of the guy who appeared on TV within an hour or so of the first tower explosion as a counter terrorist "expert". His name was Jerome Hauer (like Bremer, another Jew - I have nothing against any race, but the Jewish mafia are slap bang in the middle of 9/11). He blamed Bin laden :P and was also responsible for distributing the cipro to the White House staff.

He has an interesting CV - ex Giuliani advisor, Ex-Kroll Associates, responsible for the "Crisis Centre" of the OEM behind located next door the towers (Building 7).

Giuliani became a multi millionaire after 9/11 and I bet the same goes for this guy.

I think he can be filed under "Operatives behind the 9/11 hoax".
whatsgoingon wrote:Need to look into these security firms and characters. The Medical examiner is a real dude (I presume). He did speak at legitimate scientific meetings. He could be a CIA actor. Never know.

I came across Kroll. http://www.kroll.com/solutions/ This firm is connected in there as well and they make tons and tons of money. They are linked back to WTC as well.

From wicked: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroll_Inc.
WTC and Sears Tower security
Kroll were responsible for revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.[6] They also took on responsibility for security at Chicago's Sears Tower following the September 11, 2001 attacks.[7] Just prior to the September 11 attacks, Kroll Inc. hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill, specialized in the Al-Qaeda network held responsible for the 1993 bombing, to head the security at the WTC complex. O'Neill died in the attacks.
Anyone look at this O'Neill vicsim imagery? But Kroll is clearly a front corp. I doubt they are very independent from the CIA or other agencies :lol:

Here is a link to some tidbits on Hauer. http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Hauer,Jerome.shtml (skip the ad to get to the material. They had this anthrax thingy planned out. They gave the Whitehouse cipro right at 9/11. :lol: A little realistic detail to make the fakery look so plausible.

...followed a link from the MattMarriot 2006 piece onto this Ruski site:

http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/to ... -together/

...where Dude111 linked to this new (?) 9/11 'arthouse movie'...the-911-film-that-answers-allll-our-questions-and-ties-it-all-together :P

from the intro, @02:14 >
"...then i read about John O'Neill. Maverick counter-terrorism expert in the FBI, O'Neill tracked Osama Bin Laden since 1995, he knew more about Osama than anyone else in the world. tracked & passed the Embassy bombings in 1998, Cole bombing in 2000, he knew more about Osama & al Qaeda than anyone in the world, isnt that interesting? then O'Neill; he got into some trouble. his investigations into terrorism were blocked from up on high, by whom? in summer 2001 he resigned as Deputy Director of the FBI. at the same time, he was publicly opposed to the anti-terrorism policies of President George W Bush. on September 10th 2001 he started his new job, at a company called Kroll Associates, as Head of Security at the World Trade Center. a day later, he was dead. a victim of the September 11 terrorist attacks. come on! the FBI's top counter-terrorism expert, chasing Bin Laden for 6 years, just happened to take a job in the private sector, he was murdered in an internationally televised terrorist attack, killed by his arch nemesis? how ironic. coincidence? fate? conspiracy.
...the more you look at the whole & not just the pieces, the more you understand what really happened. John O'Neill is the key.
Jerome Hauer is the guy who got John O'Neill his job at the World Trade Center..."

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 3970187433
:lol:

:P
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Thanks for the link RD. I watched that film a good few years ago and remember it was pretty good. I think I should re-visit it.

What the guy does on the wall is what I have been advocating the forum put together for a while now. A simple diagram linking all of the major players involved in 9/11. I'm afraid I just don't have the time, but together we should be able to create an easy to understand document which could be pinned?

Newcomers to this site find the content daunting. If we can illustrate an intricate operation in a simple way that has to be good.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Well the minute a movie mentions the embassy & Cole bombings without acknowledging/realizing/suggesting/investigating how these events are most certainly FAKED like everything else about al-quaeda, I don't see how any other information contained in it, including alleged characters assassinated or alleged "key" connections, should be taken seriously. A movie that does not take into consideration the nature of 9/11 as an artificial Hollywood/newsmedia operation is a waste of time. Sure Kroll might be real (of course it might also be fake, in part like Cantor or entirely), but this O'Neil angle is obviously fodder for conspiracy theories (thus the hint on wikipedia): especially considering that he's just another vicsim.

From http://schema-root.org/region/americas/ ... o%27neill/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote:
I see TIME as more critical to this than any other item. I cannot really control my income. But I can do things with my time. I can help others think, garden, fix the community, educate my children.

So what do we all do? Further research. Sure. We all do our jobs but how do you do something socially responsible to address the abuses here?

How do we use our time here?

I believe our time is never wasted while we keep our brains rolling. Our time is only wasted when we let time roll on by itself.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:I believe our time is never wasted while we keep our brains rolling. Our time is only wasted when we let time roll on by itself.
Speaking as one of the very few people - and quite possibly as the only person - who has read every single one of the 23,000 posts on this forum, I can say that without question I have never once thought my time here, or our efforts, are a waste in any way.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Remember there is also information/disinformation and TPTB know damn well that information which can put them in bad light [ie credible information] can be leaked to a non-credible source before it hits MSM.

That way they control the 'impact' this info then has [possibly none or very little other than from those who can read between the lines]. Conversely, they can release non-credible information through credible sources and get the desired reaction ie Blair/Powell and Saddam's 45 minutes.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

whatsgoingon wrote:But how do we spend out TIME to make the issue more apparent to the unenlightened?
This is argument for another thread. But it appears to me that you were spending your time very wisely and usefully investigating the anthrax vicsims. I'd love to read more of that. :)
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

Tetrahedron, LLC
Health Science Communications for People Around the World
206 North 4th Avenue, Suite 147
Sandpoint, ID 83864
208-265-2575 FAX: 208-265-2775

NEWS RELEASE
Release: No. DITA-90
Date Mailed: Nov. 12, 2001
For Immediate Release

Public Health Expert Says Solving The Anthrax Mailing Mystery May Be Easy: FBI Doesn't Seem Interested

Sandpoint, ID -Cipro and smallpox vaccine have much in common besides capturing America's urgent attention in recent
weeks. The parent companies that produce these favored elixirs for anthrax and smallpox bioterrorism are linked,
strangely enough, to an infamous history involving contaminated blood, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and
even the Nazis-associations that the FBI doesn't seem anxious to explore.

Cipro is produced by Germany's Bayer AG, while the smallpox vaccine's newly formed producers are Acambis
(previously OraVax), partnered with Baxter and Aventis-created in 1999 by parent companies Hoechst and
Rhone-Poulenc. All have jaded histories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trouble is, as Dr. Horowitz admits, this level of investigation may be impossible for the F.B.I. to adequately conduct.
When it may implicate financial forces of this magnitude, and even possibly expose CIA undertakings, the bureau may be
politically ill-equipped to handle the challenge.

"That's probably why I've been getting nowhere in my efforts to direct the F.B.I. where I believe the evidence is suggesting
they go," Dr. Horowitz concluded.

:P
-end -
http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/NR011112.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBC Broadcasts America�s Bioweapons Culpability But Omits British Ties to the Anthrax Mailings B) :P
Foreword by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz

Author of Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola�Nature, Accident or Intentional? and
Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare

This article published by the BBC serves as an addendum to the special report on the anthrax mailings that I sent
to more than 8,500 members of the international press on December 11, 2001.

http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/bbc_broadcasts.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CIA's Role in the Anthrax Mailings:
Could Our Spies be Agents for Military-Industrial Sabotage, Terrorism, and Even Population Control?

A Special Report Expressly Prepared for Simultaneous Publication in
The Spectrum and Media ByPass

By Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.*

:rolleyes:
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.