Anthrax Vicsims

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Anthrax Vicsims

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

whatsgoingon wrote:Thomas L. Morris...

I found his church memorial service funeral handout.

Do you have an original link for that funeral service handout, please.

There may be as much to learn from studying the site that hosts it, as from the phony document itself. ;)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Good point, Reichstag! I don't know if it's the same site Whatsgoingon found it, but a drag-&-drop into Google search (by image) only listed this one: http://storycorps.org/listen/stories/mary-morris/

Quite revealing it is.
reichstag fireman

Ahh! Thank you Maat!

The images of "Mary Morris" and the late "Thomas L. Morris" are very few and far between.

There may be nothing to it, but the 'Morris' images hosted on storycorp.org were encoded with a very obscure JPEG engine called "gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62)".

http://cdn.storycorps.org/wordpress/wp- ... 50x300.jpg
http://cdn.storycorps.org/wordpress/wp- ... 91x450.jpg

Yet other images (i.e. all the banal ones) on the same storycorp site have exif data from the uber-common Adobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh. Suggesting, perhaps, that the "Morris" images have a different provenance ;)

The Error Level Analysis for the 'Mary' & 'Thomas' images looks especially weird.

There's too much 'energy' around 'Thomas's head - suggesting a differing compression level to that region. Does Thomas have a cut-and-paste head?! That baseball cap also looks massive, as if it were a clumsy Photoshopped afterthought. Or is it hiding a giant 1970s Afro?!

ELA also reveals a strange blocking artifact cutting across 'Mary's forehead. What could have caused that, other than image manipulation?

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... eaa7.41125

The 2011 Annual Report for storycorps.org tells its own tale of High Finance pulling the strings in the boardroom :blink:

http://storycorps.org/about/annual-report/

whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

Cheers, whatsgoingon. I should have read the thread from start to finish before posting. You busted "Thomas Morris" months ago!

The storycorps site stinks like a Polecat! It has previous for 9/11 hoaxing:

From: http://storycorps.org/listen/stories/fa ... ael-duffy/
Father Michael Duffy received two unsettling phone calls following the 9/11 attacks. The first informed him that his close friend and mentor, Father Mychal Judge, had been killed at the World Trade Center. During the second call, he learned Mychal Judge had requested that Duffy give the homily at his funeral.

The two Franciscan priests met in the 1970s, when they were assigned to the same parish in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Father Duffy eventually settled in Philadelphia to work with poor communities there, while Father Judge found his way back to his native New York where he ministered to everyone from the homeless to the mayor.

On September 11th, Father Judge was serving as chaplain to the New York City Fire Department. That morning he found himself where he always seemed to end up — right in the thick of things. He arrived at the World Trade Center shortly after the first plane hit.

When Father Duffy sat down for StoryCorps, he remembered his friend’s funeral on September 15, 2001.
Oh, God! This is a personal interest of mine - lifting the cassocks on the perverted priests of propaganda. We have a God-bothering rogue living nearby who is happy to lend his Godly seal to buttress fake vicsim stories. He's your man for officiating memorial services and funerals for phony murder victims.

Returning to the Morris Two.. I haven't done it very well, but the two images of 'Mary' and 'Thomas' on storycorps.org are extremely similar, in terms of facial expression and angle of facial rotation. The images must have the same genesis?

whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, I guess Robert Stevens had already fallen ill with anthrax at the time of this picture. :P

(All I've done is to crop/enlarge the image - and some color balance toggling. No need for fancy ELA tools here!)

We should feel lucky for the fact that the perps' head-pasting/photo-fiddling operatives are so grossly inept.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Disaffected whistle-blowers, sloppy subliminal insertions, or tricks of the mind/eye reading letters from a landscape that aren't there at all?

I fully understand the dangers of artifacts and simulacrums being seen as more than they really are, but the original of the picture keeps speaking words out at me from the background.

All I've done is invert the colours within MS Paint to create a colour negative. Am I joining dots that aren't there? The first words that jumped out at me (in the original) were 'GO .................BUDGET'.

The 'GUT' element in the top-right is weirdly-resonant with the famous 'HOLLYWOOD' letters...without the letters. Why the framing of the picture to include this unnecessary segment, unless it's significant to the fabricators? A Google images search revealed a few cropped versions without the (empty) scenic sweep.

So almost like...

And what about the weird Turin Shroud-like hand, above his right shoulder? Another trick of the mind- or taunt of the perp?

I can see other letters in this picture..or can I? Mods, please feel free to delete this post, and criticise me for being too mislead.

[edit]
It also reminds me of other classical large-scale geo-messaging- also real or unreal:

(US 'prisoners of war' supposedly sending messages to space from the paddy fields of their metaphysical 'captors', allegedly in SE Asia decades after the end of Vietnam/Cambodia wars)
http://www.radioactivechief.com/?m=200705[/edit]
whatsgoingon

a