Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Sai Girl
Banned

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by Sai Girl »

Oh .. now you're insisting that Ben Wainio (who got right up in my face) or Sarah weren't actually there ?

That they don't "exist" ?
Is that what you're saying.
You realize how ridiculous you sound ?
lmao
That I didn't actually have multiple exchanges with Esther Heymann ?
Or that she doesn't actually exist ? Which is it ?
One thing I'm sure of: those were real cops that took my license and ran a background check on THEIR cellphones devices.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm OVER THIS Thread! let's discuss more relevant topics! And SalGirl you just asked "What is it you want from me since I didn't take pics or video" Are you kidding me? THE BROCHURES YOU MADE! And that last comment you made about the family members confuses me? So NOW it's your contention that LIZ REALLY died from this 911 event and IS a REAL Person?
Sai Girl
Banned

I'll get around to it tomorrow. At my leisure.

I have no idea how to upload a powerpoint here. I've never uploaded images or documents or pdfs up here.I thought it required some kind of special permission.
lol. Can I email it to you as an attachment ?
You just want to see samples of stuff that I copy and paste into powerpoint and get cheaply printed ?
Is that it ?
lol.
That wouldn't prove a damn thing !!!
I wouldn't accept that as proof myself !!!!
(laughing too hard).
Sai Girl
Banned

Omigawd !!
Who would have guessed that inside the tents of the cluesforum lurked a little clique of the terminally clueless ?

I have dozens of those "brochures".
I'll pick a few and we'll see if its possible to get it uploaded or something.
If not tomorrow, then this weekend.
lol.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Personally I don't really need any proof whether tsg was there or not. No new information has been dug up, that isn't already available on line.
If I'd attended the function I would have eaten some of the hors d' oeuvres had a few drinks, mix n mingling with the patrons so as to ascertain the none existance of Lizzy.
Then after the function visit the address of the Waino family home etc. To gather as much proof as possible, then maybe go in all guns blazing at a later date.

Why tsg would want to use her combative experience, to promote Shure's taped phone calls is a bit mystifying to say the least.

With Baltimore virtually being a suburb of DC, where does it's liberal reputation come from ?
Sai Girl
Banned

Brutal Metal wrote:WOW I learn something NEW everyday, I wasn't aware that Lockheed was the institution responsible for dispersing Social Security checks to American citizens, Thanks and WRONG!!
And still ONE thing is missing from your newest novella? The infamous vicsim brochure?? We've asked what 20 times now and not a single comment from you?? And you figured me out I'm not a real breathing human, I was made in a lab re-animated from grave robber corpses put on this forum to haunt you!! :blink:

There are currently four major contractors that dominate the projects providing software consultants at Social Security Administration, by the thousands.

They are:
Lockheed-Martin
Northrup-Grumman
Computer Sciences Corporation
Accenture (formerly Arthur Anderson Consulting - on Enron audit fame).
I know.. I know... its grossly unfair that they don't provide more jobs for the smaller mom-and-pop software firms just to prepare and deliver Social Security checks.

But that is soooo boring ... especially when there's something like this:

Wow.
Is that right Simon ... this can't really be your brother ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBs2OTYL_Mw

Having a brother's sports car sponsored by the Bin Ladens is so much more exciting and more compelling than the saga of my dull little job working for Lockheed-Martin in the vast government bureaucracy that delivers Social Security checks.

I mean... if its true .. well then your brother's narrative is a hell of a lot more exciting than mine.

I feel immensely flattered.

Note: Sai Girl edited this to remove links to Ozzy's nonsensical blog posts attempting to slander Simon — Maat
Last edited by Sai Girl on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sai Girl
Banned

antipodean wrote:Personally I don't really need any proof whether tsg was there or not. No new information has been dug up, that isn't already available on line.
If I'd attended the function I would have eaten some of the hors d' oeuvres had a few drinks, mix n mingling with the patrons so as to ascertain the none existance of Lizzy.
Then after the function visit the address of the Waino family home etc. To gather as much proof as possible, then maybe go in all guns blazing at a later date.

Why tsg would want to use her combative experience, to promote Shure's taped phone calls is a bit mystifying to say the least.

With Baltimore virtually being a suburb of DC, where does it's liberal reputation come from ?
Context !!
I was responding to another post (I think it was from hoi) about attending a wedding and having a phone chat with somebody who supposedly knew someone who "died on one of the flights".
He actually announced that he had withheld the recording of the phone call and was now providing a copy of the mp3 for the first time. So I downloaded it. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
The whole "Loris" conversation. Remember ? Does anybody here read ?
Don't you get it ?

The problem is the same with that phone call as any other.
And that's the point I was making about Jeff Hill (or Jeff Shure or whatever handle he uses).
The Jeff Hill recordings I listened to asked ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS about the source and legitimacy of various instances of video fakery broadcast on cable TV.
The same simple questions, asked politely but persistently .. that I would think anyone with common sense would ask.
So what's the problem with those Jeff Hill calls anyway ?
Is it the fact that Hill has subsequently turned out to be a disappointment ?
Is that it ?
Or are we supposed to discern from those recordings that he staged the whole thing ?
Perhaps he did ?
But what's the net effect on anyone listening to those phone calls and conversations ?
Especially to someone who is being introduced to the TV fakery evidence FOR THE FIRST TIME.
What's the "net" ? That's all I'm asking.
I don't know Jeff Hill well enough to conclude much else.

So I'm ready to learn.
People here can listen to those recordings and perhaps isolate and document the evidence that Hill is trying to discredit the TV fakery evidence or misrepresent it.
And then teach that methodology to the rest of us.

Notice I'm not providing a link myself.
I have a bunch of them in my iTunes library but haven't listened to them recently.
At the time they were first broadcast on revereradio I supposed I was really "taken in" by them.
Does that make me clueless ?
Anyone can check out that stuff and try to figure it out for themselves.

I like to think that I generally give people the benefit of the doubt so they can always fool me once.
But to allow myself to be fooled repeatedly would be inexcusable.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I don't believe Sai anymore. Playing dumb about what we were asking for. Producing a pic now would make no difference.
Other comments are also very telling.
Has anyone confirmed these Waino's are real? We know Honor Liz is fake.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

......................... /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.•´
............\............ ..(
..............\.......... ...\
Last edited by RoyBean on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Context !!
I was responding to another post (I think it was from hoi) about attending a wedding and having a phone chat with somebody who supposedly knew someone who "died on one of the flights".
He actually announced that he had withheld the recording of the phone call and was now providing a copy of the mp3 for the first time. So I downloaded it. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
The whole "Loris" conversation. Remember ? Does anybody here read ?
Don't you get it ?

The problem is the same with that phone call as any other.
And that's the point I was making about Jeff Hill (or Jeff Shure or whatever handle he uses).
The Jeff Hill recordings I listened to asked ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS about the source and legitimacy of various instances of video fakery broadcast on cable TV.
The same simple questions, asked politely but persistently .. that I would think anyone with common sense would ask.
So what's the problem with those Jeff Hill calls anyway ?
Is it the fact that Hill has subsequently turned out to be a disappointment ?
Is that it ?
Or are we supposed to discern from those recordings that he staged the whole thing ?
Perhaps he did ?
But what's the net effect on anyone listening to those phone calls and conversations ?
Especially to someone who is being introduced to the TV fakery evidence FOR THE FIRST TIME.
What's the "net" ? That's all I'm asking.
I don't know Jeff Hill well enough to conclude much else.

So I'm ready to learn.
People here can listen to those recordings and perhaps isolate and document the evidence that Hill is trying to discredit the TV fakery evidence or misrepresent it.
And then teach that methodology to the rest of us.

Notice I'm not providing a link myself.
I have a bunch of them in my iTunes library but haven't listened to them recently.
At the time they were first broadcast on revereradio I supposed I was really "taken in" by them.
Does that make me clueless ?
Anyone can check out that stuff and try to figure it out for themselves.

I like to think that I generally give people the benefit of the doubt so they can always fool me once.
But to allow myself to be fooled repeatedly would be inexcusable.
[/quote]
I never said I had a problem with Jeff Hill's phone calls, as far as I'm concerned they are simply irrelevant given Jeff's recent history.
Why couldn't you have mentioned the phone calls on another thread, instead of trying to defend the authenticity of the phone calls, in a post within a thread following on from you gaining a hero type status, please forgive me if I thought you were being manipulative.

I think I can remember listening to Hoi's taped phone (Loris) call, as you say it's no different to those that Jeff taped, but the difference is Hoi hasn't done an about turn.
Ironically I too have been approached by someone who said they knew somebody that died in the towers, who also worked for UBS.

The other post where you expose Simon although interesting, hasn't really changed much. He's already mentioned he was into motor racing having met Ayrton Senna. & on the old 9/11 movement forum I can remember having a bit of an argument with Simon over his missile theory.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Dear Antipodean,
Let's not indulge our little wannabe troll queen's patheticly desperate efforts to divert from what s/he's fully aware everyone has asked and to email Simon with what he requested. :)

Remember it's pulled every confidence trick and cliché tactic in the book — including feigned indignation, verbal diarrhea, ad hominem provocation, 'playing dumb', and the old standby of trying to Shift the Burden of Proof — now resorting to more straw man fallacies and deliberate disinfo furphies from ratbag turn-coats like Ozzy! :lol:

Simon has referred to his Formula 1 racing connections when recounting his real video and photography experience in that motor sport, here:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1314192#p1314192
To cast aspersions on someone's character by association or family ties has been a classic tactic of smear campaigns since the beginning of time! The Media is notorious for it, ding ding!

As for this Sai persona, just because someone has played their role for years, dropping convenient little nuggets in comments here & there "on the WEB™" to add 'flesh' to their back-story, doesn't make it any more believable when examined in context and in light of current behavior in sequence, on the contrary.

e.g. Comment @ http://zeropointbujinkan.com/2010/02/new-dvd-available/
Lynn Ertell said: 2010.03.13 19:52

"Attended the March 13 seminar in Gaithersburg, Maryland
… and had my mind blown away.
Body too.

"Thanks for the most unique and challenging martial arts experience I’ve had in decades of training.
Looks like I’ll have to unlearn quite a few misconceptions and bad habits; and start rebuilding my taihenjutsu from the ground up again.
Oh well. Just another day of life in the bujinkan.
Need the DVD to do homework in my basement.
How do I get it ?"
And, as expertly found by Upstream (glad a member found its 'name' so admin could then mention it without impropriety ;)) :

@ http://www.onlinetributes.com.au/Gerard ... lbi6dh0mdp
A brilliant and courageous intellectual

Lynn Ertell Jun 24, 2010
I never met him face to face, but I had the privilege of corresponding with him by e-mail and discussing 911 issues with him often, in varoius chatrooms and forums on the WEB. Holmgren was the most powerful thinker i have known in my life, with an amazing mastery of detail and rock-solid logic. He really taught me how to validate and analyze evidence, how to formulate testable hypotheses, how to recognize rhetorical tricks of deception and how to expose logical absurdities.
His research methodology was inspirational, and has become a model for me when it comes to understanding reality and seeking the truth..
He was my teacher and my mentor. He will be greatly missed
Lynn Ertell - the saigirl
Sai, Psy, Ψ sigh!
Are we getting the picture yet? :rolleyes:

So, keep the tension on that line, guys! ;)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Sai Girl wrote:Having a brother's sports car sponsored by the Bin Ladens is so much more exciting and more compelling than the saga of my dull little job working for Lockheed-Martin in the vast government bureaucracy that delivers Social Security checks.
Yeah I knew about that Bin Ladin story, Simon told me a while ago. Sure retrospectively it is a weird detail or "coincidence" to relate, but guess what: thanks to this last little exercise in discredit (almost identical in its content to one of the many discrediting messages received via youtube by me from the Ozzy team), I am now 100% convinced (100% is pretty rare these days) that you, "Sai girl", are just another entity directly emanated by such team.

One could say that Sai is Ozzy, if Ozzy was a one internet person. There is no "Lynn Ertell" (and the fact that that particular name reads so much as "Lynn Angell" is just another of the sick inside jokes we are accustomed to).

We are being trolled here, and personally I am having enough of this. Sai has to be banned and sooner rather than later... If I'm not doing it right now is only to leave Simon the time to evaluate the moment. But I am not going to refrain from it much longer... <_<
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Remember also that Bin Laden is a respected construction company here in the Middle East and is expected to be the Main Contractor for construction of the 'Kingdom Tower' in Jeddah, KSA.
Kingdom Tower will be in excess of 1,000m in height [allegedly 1,001m as in 'A Thousand and One Arabian Nights'], surpassing the 'Burj Khalifa' here in Dubai which stands around 828m and currently the tallest tower/building in the world ['Burj' is Arabic for Tower].
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:
Sai Girl wrote:Having a brother's sports car sponsored by the Bin Ladens is so much more exciting and more compelling than the saga of my dull little job working for Lockheed-Martin in the vast government bureaucracy that delivers Social Security checks.
Yeah I knew about that Bin Ladin story, Simon told me a while ago. Sure retrospectively it is a weird detail or "coincidence" to relate, but guess what: thanks to this last little exercise in discredit (almost identical in its content to one of the many discrediting messages received via youtube by me from the Ozzy team), I am now 100% convinced (100% is pretty rare these days) that you, "Sai girl", are just another entity directly emanated by such team.

One could say that Sai is Ozzy, if Ozzy was a one internet person. There is no "Lynn Ertell" (and the fact that that particular name reads so much as "Lynn Angell" is just another of the sick inside jokes we are accustomed to).

We are being trolled here, and personally I am having enough of this. Sai has to be banned and sooner rather than later... If I'm not doing it right now is only to leave Simon the time to evaluate the moment. But I am not going to refrain from it much longer... <_<
Dear Nonho, I'd say you're 100% correct. :)

I now regret giving the benefit of doubt to the Sai Girl entity - but shit happens in our 'line of work'... This is just yet another lame troll attack and this thread has been an unfortunate, complete waste of time. Perhaps I should have known better, but the "Sai Girl" who initially wrote me (and Hoi) via e-mail sounded articulate and reasonably legit. Of course, that's what Cluesforum trolls do - first hug up to you with courteous manners, only to get a foot in the door and spew poop inside the forum. As for that Binladin hilarious/surreal story involving my elder brother and Binladin's alleged brother - back in 1986 (yes Maat, my brother used to race cars), I should probably have shared it with all readers of this forum long ago - and will now do that shortly in the chatbox. Stay tuned, it's truly an 'explosive scoop' which, undoubtedly will be feasted upon by Ozzy and cohorts! To this day, I've reserved this spicy anecdote to the researchers that I invite to my house - since I've felt it is almost too far out to be believed by anyone that doesn't meet me in person. Once you get to know it, folks, you are all free to either laugh out loud at its surreal nature - or suspect me of being a covert Binladin family member (or whatever) !... :P
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

pov603 wrote:Remember also that Bin Laden is a respected construction company here in the Middle East and is expected to be the Main Contractor for construction of the 'Kingdom Tower' in Jeddah, KSA.
Kingdom Tower will be in excess of 1,000m in height [allegedly 1,001m as in 'A Thousand and One Arabian Nights'], surpassing the 'Burj Khalifa' here in Dubai which stands around 828m and currently the tallest tower/building in the world ['Burj' is Arabic for Tower].
It is quite easy to build a 1 001 m tall tower as long as the bottom 1 m structure is 1 001 times stronger as the top 1 m structure. It means, e.g. that the top 1 m structure is light and the bottom 1 m structure is quite heavy and strong (1 000 X stronger than the top).
If an aeroplane would collide with the top of this 1 001 m tower, you can be sure of one thing: the light, weak top will never crush down into rubble the strong, heavy bottom as I explain at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm .
Of course many US experts of all kind disagree as expected. They prefer not to see the naked Obama.