9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

The trio were never actually in that background.

Image Image
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oz, thanks...
I just updated my pic above using the same frame you used. The guy loses his left jaw... :lol: Their renderings are still crappy.
Also, note the thick black outline of the lady's lefthand edges. (around boob and upwards).
http://www.septemberclues.org
ozzybinoswald
Banned

It looks like Lady Booth lent her face to create vicsim Kelly Ann Booms

Even if they've been exaggerated to disguise identity, you don't see such misaligned crazy horse teeth too often. However, examples do exist...

Of course, the temptation for sufferers is to go too far towards the other extreme, slap in some rectangular chiclets bound by (nearly) invisible braces and hope for an outcome approaching the natural. But if you're addicted to altering your appearance, it's easy to lose sight of what 'natural' actually is.
Image Image
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hm, oz. I gotta say the eyebrows look close and the reasoning makes sense and "Booth and Boom" sounds very simmy, but what about the chin difference, cheek difference, nose difference (at top and at tip) and eyes? The eyes almost look swapped compared to Lady Booth.

Would this sim be more of an 'homage' by the perps rather than a straight up contribution - kind of like the Art Bell-ish one? Or do you have reason to believe she is a willing contributor?
ozzybinoswald
Banned

What?? Booms is a sim. Do you think Barbara Olson looks more like Booth than Booms does? Should I have to justify Boom's outrageous front teeth as if they're real?

I don't see the differences, I see the parallels. If I must I'll put little boxes around key features but I really didn't think that would be necessary.

If you have a problem with this comparison you'll probably choke on my next one.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

"David Tengelin" - only Swedish VicSIM

To my brother David Tengelin,

David, I miss you so much. Last Monday it was 6 months since you were killed and next Monday would have been your 26th birthday; two painful days only one week apart.

I meet you in my dreams; we joke around, you help me out, we eat, we do the things we used to do and enjoyed doing together. Once I dreamt that you came back after having vanished on September 11th. It was such a relief and I no longer felt the enormous burden that I otherwise feel. My energy is constantly drained from the burden of grief I carry around. I am tired, unmotivated and I sometimes find it hard to breathe, which makes me sigh a lot. I wish this was all a bad dream from which I could wake up; but on the contrary it is when I sleep that I see you, only to wake up to the sad, harsh reality that you are gone.

Another time I dreamt that we were in the same room and you were sitting at the computer. I saw you from behind and all I kept thinking about was that I could have given you a hug. Last time I hugged you was at the airport on September 9th. How I wish I could do that again.

I know you have always done your utmost to take care of me and guide me like a big brother. I know you worried about me; now I worry about myself because you are no longer there for me. Patric and mom are doing all they can to help me like you have always done for me before. I promise we will always support each other and you will forever be present with us. I have always considered myself lucky to have two brothers like you and Patric, and I am proud to be your little sister. Our lives will be empty without you David, but you will forever be my big brother.

Lots of love,
Petra Ehnar

Here is Petra, does she look familiar?

She is quite active on the "In memory of David Tengelin" facebook site

The news on that page is:

As of this year, September 11 is declared a National Day of Service and Remembrance.
http://www.911dayofservice.org/

This Friday, please take a moment to think of David and share his story with people around you...

To honour David and other victims I will attend the New York ceremony. Unfortunately I will not be reading names as I thought.

Never forget,
Forever love,
Petra

The "911daysofservice.org" site is sponsored by the Flu Vaccine Scam company Glaxo Smith Kline who has James Murdoch, the son of Rupert Murdoch on it's board of directors. James currently serves as Chairman and Chief Executive of News Corporation, Europe and Asia, overseeing assets such as News International (British newspapers), SKY Italia (satellite television), and STAR TV (satellite television in Asia). more about that guy here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Murd ... ecutive%29

Petra is an Assistant at Graff Diamonds, an international diamond business ran by Lawrence Graff.

In April this year, the Graff's supposedly were "raided" and "poor" Petra was "held at gunpoint" while the robbers got away with Jewelery worth 40 million British pounds. One has to wonder if this incident was another crime where Petra and the Graff's were involved?

Held at gunpoint, Graff assistant Petra Ehnar ‘expected the worst’

A shop assistant taken hostage during an armed ?40 million jewellery raid was “absolutely terrified” and thought she would be shot if anything went wrong, a court heard today.

Petra Ehnar said that she “expected the worst” as she was led at gunpoint to a getaway car by two men who had forced her colleagues to the floor of Graff Diamonds and threatened to shoot them if they did not co-operate, Woolwich Crown court was told.

The Daily Mail even let the Graff's write an article about the case themselves...

My heart sank when I heard about the robbery from Graff Diamonds. But probably not for the reason you'd think. Yes, the staggeringly upmarket jewellery store - the thieves had to nick only 43 necklaces, rings, bracelets and watches to bag themselves ?40million worth of swag - carries my surname.

And, yes, I am related to the ultimate victim of the crime; Laurence Graff, the 'King of Diamonds' who left school at 13 and is now reckoned to be the 32nd richest man in the country. Laurence is my father's first cousin. His father, Harry, and my beloved Grandpa Sid were brothers.

Something smells, but WHERE have we seen Petra before?
ozzybinoswald
Banned

MartinL 4 Sep 23 2010, 03:12 PM wrote: Here is Petra, does she look familiar?

Something smells, but WHERE have we seen Petra before?
Are you going to share your thoughts or no?
And who's that last guy supposed to be? Is he that British documentarian shill? I can't help but see a similarity between his smile and jaw and Petra's below, but...

David Tengelin and "little sister" Petra Ehnar
http://digilander.libero.it/september11 ... ngelin.htm
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Super angel and simulated 9/11 victim Glen Pettit (NYPD, volunteer firefighter, videographer).

*FYI this isn't the promised comparison which I suggested may cause choking - this is the comparison I expect to be swallowed whole. Any complaints about eye color, lips versus no lips...anything at all, and the resulting stalking and trolling will be malicious and heavy-handed. At the least, the whining and nagging will be incessant and annoying.

Because the first and easiest technique used is to resize/exaggerate or diminish the various regions of the face. This is Mickey Mouse stuff and such programs are now available to anyone.

Given those conditions, what if I said that young Canadian actor Ryan McDonald, who recently appeared [below] in the scifi series Fringe, season 3, episide 1, was the pre-alteration, data input face of vicsim Glenn Pettit? Hmmm? What would be the proper response?

Remembering all the while that compliance is not optional...

Evern mindful of the prime directive...

All you hear is the sound of my voice...

Feeling calm and rested, perfectly at peace...

Dollar bill y'all, dollar bill y'all
Dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar bill y'all

I recieved a dollar bill as change with the message "Never FORGET NYC POLICE OFFICER GLEN K PETTIT #3815 WTC HERO NY 11514-05-08-06" written across its border. This message brought me to your website and tears. GOD BLESS these brave men an women. I intend to buy a newspaper or cup of coffie and put this dollar back in circulation in hope someone else will become aware of this website. Tom Levittown NY
-- Tom

I came across a dollar bill during my travels in Las Vegas and southern Utah regarding this website dated 02.10.06 with a zip code of 11514. I would like to thank the person who started this as I will circulate the dollar hoping it continues to make people aware of our NYPD Angels. Although I did not know PO Pettit I now feel I do - Evan zip code 11003
-- Evan

I too received a dollar bill with Officer Glen K. Pettit's name on it. I rec'd it as change in King of Prussia, PA 19406 on 8-20-2006. The bill struck a chord within me because my brother, Matthew, is a survivor of the North Tower. He was on the 65th Floor when the first plan hit. From 9:15am to 3:00pm I thought I lost my brother. I thank God every day for saving his life and pray ever day for those lost and especially for the heroes like Officer Pettit who laid down his life to save others. God Bless You Officer Pettit.
-- Leo Cornelius

I too received a dollar bill with Officer Glen Pettit's name. I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow and I will return it into circulation there. Thank you for your brave deed on 9/11. We will never forget you and you will be in our prayers.
-- MJ
Posted: March 31, 2007, 8:45 am

I NEVER MET GLEN K PETTIT BUT I DID RECIEVED A DOLLAR WITH HIS INFO ON IT AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT HE IS IN GODS HANDS NOW
-- JACKIE RIVERA
Posted: November 13, 2007, 11:26 am

I was standing in line at our local Dollar General and went to get money out of wallet to pay for my things and this 1 bill caught my eye. It had Glen K. Pettit on and how bizzar is my maiden name is Pettit. It had his badge # WTC HERO and a few other things written on it and was just trying to find out if we are related somehow or another. Wanting to contact other family members of Mr. Pettit's. I'm located in a very small town in the Northwest Missouri called Gallatin, Missouri 64640 .Thank you, sherri (pettit) Britz
-- sherri lynn(pettit)britz
Posted: January 19, 2008, 10:14 am

I received a Glen Pettit memorial 5 bill from my son, who received it in Los Vegas. I read all the notes here and I want to say how proud I, as an American, am of this outstanding young man. He is a true American Hero! God bless his family for giving him to the City of New York and to our Country to stand forever as a role model for the young people coming after him. May he rest in peace.
-- Bob Johnston
Posted: June 5, 2008, 8:34 pm

I came across a twenty dollar bill today that contained information regarding Police Officer Glen K Pettit. This is a nice way to remember Officer Pettit and 9-11. I will keep the memory circulating and hope others will as well. God Bless
-- Debbie
Posted: July 31, 2008, 4:18 pm

A twenty dollar bill is circulating in Indiana, Pennsylvania, I came across this today. The bill has writing on to "never forget Officer Glen K. Pettit". Thank you to the individuals helping to keep memories alive. May the family of officer Pettit know there are many out here still praying and thinking of all our fallen men and women including Officer Pettit and their families.
-- Debbie Mitchell
Posted: July 31, 2008, 4:25 pm

I live in Greensboro,NC, I received a 20.00 bill from the bank on August 21, 2008. This is what is written on the bill NEVER FORGET NYC POLICE OFFICER GLEN K.PETTIT 09-11-01. On the bottom of the bill is this statment: Las Vegas NV. 02-24-08.Also this:#3825 WTC Hero. I find this very heart warming that I received this bill and I will be keeping it. I found the website listed on the bill. May God bless all of the family members of all those that lost someone. Thank you, Barbara Pegg Greensboro, NC 27405
-- Barbara Pegg
Posted: August 21, 2008, 3:09 pm

I had received a 20.00 bill with the information on it about Officer Pettit and the other 23 fallen angels. They are heros and will never be forgotten
-- Sgt. Deguffroy #509
Posted: October 14, 2008, 4:31 am

I didn't know Glen Pettit but I came across a 20 bill in Arnoldsburg, WV that had the info on it NEVER FORGET NYC POLICE OFFICER GLEN K PETTIT 09-11-01. It had this website on the bottom of it. On the side of it, it has the date 09-21-07 and NY11514. I think that this is awesome!! I will keep it going.
-- Mandy Hicks
Posted: April 24, 2009, 4:07 pm

I received a 1 dollar bill while in Las Vegas in September 2008 and intend to put this back into the US system in 2009. NYC Police Officer Glen Pettit spirit will remain alive forever through the One US Dollar bill he reached Jersey in the Channel Islands, United Kingdom x
-- rebecca
Posted: September 13, 2009, 4:40 pm

I live in St. Petersburg, Fl. I have in my possession a dollar bill that says,"Never forget NYC Police Officer Glen K. Pettit 9-11-01 # 3815 WTC Hero. Just thought I would let you know how far it has traveled and that I will send it back to you if you would like- May Glen live in your hearts forever! He will now live in our hearts as our hero Sincerely, The O'Brien Family
-- Martha O'Brien
Posted: September 23, 2009, 1:07 pm

I received the dollar remembering Glen K. Pettit today 12/08/09 in Stratford, CT.
-- EL
Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:25 pm

I didnt know officer Pettit but I got a 20 dollar bill with his name and info on it and a link to this site. I live in Malone, NY on the Canadian border. I would like to say that every NYPD officer is appreciated--you all have tough jobs and when we do come to the city we know we are well protected by those of you who serve. Be safe..and thank you. A prayer going up to Officer Pettit to watch over you all!!
-- Holly
Posted: January 8, 2010, 10:13 am

I was just reading the other comments and I too own a small bakery in Malone and got the bill with OFC Pettit's name in payment for some cakes yesterday. Odd that 2 bakeries in 2 different ends of the state got it!!
-- Holly
Posted: January 8, 2010, 10:15 am

I didn't know Glen, but i received a US Dollar note with his badge number, name and this website written on it. So i decided to check out this site. I'm very impressed with the work done so far and my prayers have and will always gone out to the brave men/women who died that day. This dollar bill represents the rememberance of Glen and his service to the public and the NYPD. I'll shall remember to pass this dollar note along so others can remember him as well... hence, Never Forget.
-- Jeff
Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:03 pm
http://www.nypdangels.com/cop/cop.php?id=8
simonshack
Administrator

ozzybinoswald @ Sep 25 2010, 10:22 AM wrote:
Because the first and easiest technique used is to resize/exaggerate or diminish the various regions of the face. This is Mickey Mouse stuff and such programs are now available to anyone.

Indeed, Ozzy, indeed.

It seems it was even available to the NYPD - circa 10 years ago - to handily multiply their 'lost officers' :

But, of course...it may well be a haphazard coincidence that all 4 of these NY police officers (out of 23 alleged NYPD casualties) were all uncannily similar, had their mugshot taken in the same place with same blue background, and that all 4 families chose such somber police shots of their loved ones to be their memorial image for posterity... <_<

That dollar bill diffusion/communication scheme seems to work pretty nicely! If they close down internet, let's not worry about it : I guess we could always communicate through messages on dollar bills!
simonshack
Administrator

"MANNY BADILLO"___________________________________"ROBERT T. LANE" http://photos.silive.com/advance/2009/09/9...ictims_120.html

ImageImage

Just thought this was interesting... B)
hoi.polloi

As for Booms/Booth, I don't very much doubt Booms is a sim - I always leave room for doubt - but unless someone comes up with a better source, you may have nailed it in Lady Booth. For my part, I would like to continually remind people that the sims are cross-bred with one another and you may have found the sim with the greatest percentile of Booth features.

Consider Simon's grid of 4 alike Rescue Sims. Which is the original?

However, I think you are on to something with the actors. No hypnotism necessary to convince me that they were thrown into the vicsim loom - and therefore, occasional sims will appear without adequate morphing/altering done to successfully differentiate them from direct look-alikes to a celebrity (or wannabe celebrity) source. Their slight strength is an enormous weakness once identified. We have the corrosive that is melting their glue.

(The Alex Jones one is a particularly brusque match - I wonder if he actually requested to be left there as if poking fun at his obvious presence in the Vicsim.)

Good catch on the Fringe actor. I would also look into the Lost series and anything else connected to J.J. Abrams.

Wort a surprize! Another Jewish Superman worth millions in Hollywood. Hubba hubba
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0009190/

Incidentally, he got his start directing Tom Cruise (scientology wacko) in the movie Mission Impossible III - which presented the spy theme of faking people with synthetic human parts - voice modulators, fake face skins, etc. - an inhuman theme consistent with his thematic post-9/11 presence in TV and film.

His shows and movies reek of the globalist aesthetic - shiny, polished metals and plastics; mysterious rainbow pastels reflected off of every surface; inhuman experimentation; hospitals; airports; antiseptic halls; security locks; human cattle; bad acting hailed as good acting; translucent, highly-processed colors; scrubbed steel; a dark vision of Star Trek's world government model for society; Macintosh computer fetishists gone awry - like Scientology indoctrination videos. "We are a pragmatic religion."

I have actually had people tell me before "I think the movie Lost is what happened to the passengers when the planes were diverted" as if oblivious to the mutual funders of the 9/11 television movie known as the "morning broadcasts" featuring fictional airplane passengers and the fictional television show Lost featuring fictional airplane passengers. However, the subliminal suggestion that there is a connection between the fictions is - I believe - not an accident.

Consider the movie his name was attached to about amateur videos in New York capturing disaster - Cloverfield - and note the smoke reminiscent of 9/11:

First of all - a ridiculously badly acted movie - second of all hailed by critics as 'realistic' and 'scary' ... continuing the theme of stupid blockbuster movies deliberately confusing the line between unbelievable human behavior and "realistic believability" as if hammering us over and over with the idea that bad acting is acceptable as realistic human behavior will make us believe it.

When the media isn't talking strictly about their fictional enemies "al Qaeda" and other completely invented boogiemen, they will remind us of the aesthetic that was used to paint those fictional demons - and try to convince us that it's as familiar and realistic a style as reality - by artificially bombarding us with their aesthetic when they have a chance. This is an attempt to make the average person fall in love with its presence - to accept it as reality like the hypnotizing rainbow colors in our holographic ID cards and passports. "It's more real than real."

I also suspect the show Heroes and the creative Tim Kring, as well as the show 24, which I suspect is as absurdly wrong about its 'top secret' info as it is unrealistically acted, and which was endorsed by Dick Cheney as being how it "really" is. Right. Dick Cheney probably has a lot to teach us about what "really" happened on 9/11 too.

(Or - as joseyankie explains to us about 24 which (s)he give 10 out of 10 stars "always" - "Each season speaks about a terrorist problem, and what's the problem? ... Watching 24 won't make you smarter or add anything new to your brains, but will definitely entertain you more than any other TV show for 43minutes and you'll pray till next Monday arrives!")
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

Are we speculating here in this thread the last month or are we making statements?

I just want to bring it up for the records.

Best
D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

D.Duck 4 Sep 25 2010, 05:33 PM wrote: Guys,

Are we speculating here in this thread the last month or are we making statements?

Best
D.Duck
Well, I'd say that first responder Miller, firefighter Robert T. Lane (see post above) and Manny Badillo are all worthy of due scrutiny.

Here's your own good take on it, Dduck:

Manny Badillo = First Responder David Miller
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2158285

Anyhow - I agree we should always strive to keep as sharp as boxcutters ! ;)
hoi.polloi

D.Duck @ Sep 25 2010, 05:33 PM wrote: Guys,

Best
D.Duck
For the most part, I prefer making more pronounced speculation - stuff that seems really especially weird/curious/suspicious.

Lately, I am willing to open up and drop my whims down in text form a little more.

"For the record" everything we do is speculation until Billy Crystal is in court admitting to being employed by the propaganda wing of the Pentagon. But I don't see that happening any time soon.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

D.Duck 4 Sep 25 2010, 06:33 PM wrote: Guys,

The last month? Like what Duck?

Are you still insisting that David Angell must be real? Why so insistent on maintaining the actuality of that one rarely seen or photographed so-called celebrity victim?

First you said Hoi was "being stupid" because he didn't simply accept the few seconds of video as absolute proof of the individual, or on the basis of his name rolling by in the credits, or actors thanking him at awards ceremonies,

Then, after I posted that I thought he was being represented by actor John Ratzenberger, you immediately posted that "he doesn't look anything like" Angell. Categorically and absolutely could not be him. And why not Duck?

What exactly qualifies as looking like him?
ImageImage

Especially considering that Ratzenberger's actress girlfriend is a dead ringer for Mrs. Angell:

So you posted your absolute and unequivocal denial in a lengthy post and then deleted it before I could respond. What possible justification would you have for such a denial?

Then I pointed out the duplication of the little eye detail that looks like an elk's head - the kind of specific detail that is easily overlooked during the reconfiguration and distortion of the big features:

And you went silent and have been all this time since, not even responding to my PMs. Will you now concede that John Ratzenberger was in the role of David Angell? And if not, why not? Exactly what do you consider the appropriate direction or content? Where exactly is that forbidden gate?

And what's the scoop with Heiwa aka Anders Bjorkman? In one of his final posts he said you'd met him in person?

Because I think Anders Bjorkman is the foundational face for vicsim Mark L. Charette, since I don't get deflected by disparities that are well within the bounds of morphing software, like the resizing of certain features.

Mark Charette____________________________________Anders Bjorkman

I think the young Mark Chartette, above, looks more like the old Anders Bjorkman than he does himself when older, below. Notice Charette sometimes has flaring nostrils, sometimes not.

Bjorkman________________________________________________Charette