9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hoi! Sorry if I veered off a little here, went with the flow!

The "mannequin from the future- who turned porcelain white". Hypnosis? All the 11 business. Pure sc-fi.

I went off looking for Jeannnnwotever...Memorial Scams yay!!

She worked for UBS Paine Webber - http://www.ubs.com/ :rolleyes:

whose internal search function threw up the Batelle Memorial Institute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battelle_M ... _Institute

The Battelle Memorial Institute is a private nonprofit applied science and technology development company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Battelle is a charitable trust organized as a non-profit corporation under the laws of the State of Ohio and is exempt from taxation under Section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code because it is organized for charitable, scientific and education purposes. The institute opened in 1929 but traces its origins to the 1923 will of Ohio industrialist Gordon Battelle which provided for its creation. Originally focusing on contract research and development work in the areas of metals and material science, Battelle is now an international science and technology enterprise that explores emerging areas of science, develops and commercializes technology, and manages laboratories for customers.

Battelle has three business divisions:

* National Security ? Detection and protection against weapons of mass destruction, emergency preparedness/response and protection of critical infrastructure; focuses on integrating policy, operational, technological, and logistical parameters.

* Energy Technology ? Diversifying sources of energy, ensuring reliability of the energy system, and maximizing productivity for economic advantage. Includes industrial initiatives like FutureGen and coal conversion, developing commercially viable fuel cells, and energy storage beyond conventional batteries.

* Health and Life Sciences ? Proteomics, advanced computational biology, and medical device development. Includes initiatives such as sequencing the human genome.

In addition to operating three of its own research facilities, as of 2008, Battelle manages or co-manages on behalf of the United States Department of Energy the following national laboratories:

* Brookhaven National Laboratory (through Brookhaven Science Associates, LLC ? a collaboration between Battelle and Stony Brook University)
* Idaho National Laboratory (through the Battelle Energy Alliance ? a collaboration between Battelle, BWX Technologies, Inc., Washington Group International, Electric Power Research Institute and an alliance of universities)
* National Renewable Energy Laboratory (in partnership with Midwest Research Institute)
* Oak Ridge National Laboratory (through UT-Battelle, LLC ? a collaboration between Battelle and the University of Tennessee)
* Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
* Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (through Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC ? a collaboration between Battelle, BWX Technologies, Inc., Washington Group International, the University of California, Bechtel National, and The Texas A&M University System)

Nah, nothing there of any interest!!

An interesting quote from UBSPaineWebber now UBS AG

36 See Richard Zeckhauser, “Investing in the Unknown and Unknowable,” Kennedy School of Government
Working Paper No. RWP07-005, 2007.

Ignorance or “unknowable” situations are widespread and inevitable. As decision theorist Richard Zeckhauser points out, consider the consequences of climate change for financial markets or future terrorist activities: today, the outcomes are as “unknowable” as were the 1997 Asian crisis or the 9/11 attacks at the time. Interestingly, Zeckhauser argues that in the investment space the highest
returns are often achieved by savvy investors in such “UU” situations (unknowable unknowns), especially if they are also unique (“UUU“). See Richard Zeckhauser, op. cit.

LongURL
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

In the "Grand CNN Vicsim Monster" these 3 names appear consecutively:

Karen A. Martin
Kathleen Ann Nicosia
Madeline Sweeney

Here are how those names and pics are flanked in a full alphabetical list of all the vicsims (by pics that exist!):

ImageImageImage
Michael A. Marti . . . . . . Karen A. Martin . . . . . . . Teresa M. Martin

ImageImageImage
Nancy Yuen Ngo . . . . . . Kathleen Ann Nicosia . . . . . . . Martin Niederer

ImageImageImage
Kristine M. Swearson . . . . . . Madeline Sweeney . . . . . . . Brian D. Sweeney

Looks like Nicosia was spat out of a computer like the rest of 'em!

Check out

Code: Select all

http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf
to understand the concept of how all the victims may have been completely faked in a computer!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Presenting Ron Cliffford of University College Cork - New York Alumni Group. A remarkable likeness to Ron Clifford the tragic hero of 9/11....complete with yellow tie!

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevents/NY08/

2 x Full Size

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevent ... 839,en.jpg

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevent ... 841,en.jpg

UCC Alumni Reception in Dublin 11.11.2008

Over 100 graduates and friends attended a UCC (University College Cork) Reception on the historic Trading Floor of the Irish Stock Exchange in Dublin on the 11th November."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Here are the two Ron Cliifords! About the same age, same hair or lack thereof, glasses, penchant for yellow ties. What went on here? Actor? SIM?

carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

brianv 4 Oct 24 2009, 11:12 PM wrote: Presenting Ron Cliffford of University College Cork - New York Alumni Group. A remarkable likeness to Ron Clifford the tragic hero of 9/11....complete with yellow tie!

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevents/NY08/

2 x Full Size

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevent ... 839,en.jpg

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevent ... 841,en.jpg

UCC Alumni Reception in Dublin 11.11.2008

Over 100 graduates and friends attended a UCC (University College Cork) Reception on the historic Trading Floor of the Irish Stock Exchange in Dublin on the 11th November."
The woman casts no shadow.

The guy in the middle casts a larger shadow than the guy on the right.

The guy on the right (yellow-tie) has light impinging on his glasses from his left.

The woman's face has light impinging from her right side. Look at her right forehead, right cheek, right chin. Look at the light reflecting from her teeth, from the pearls around her neck and the buttons on her jacket. She is clearly lit from a different angle than the two men in the photo.

Examine the angle of incidence of light on the yellow-tie guy's glasses, then look at the white collar of the guy in the middle, we can see that the light on his collar doesn't match up with the light on the yellow-tie guy's glasses.

If the light in the yellow-tie guy's glasses is correct, then we should see a bit of a shadow cast on the middle-guy's neck by his collar, but we see the opposite.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is the Irish Consul General, Niall Burgess (smily guy center previous photo) "backstopping" for Ron or is it UCC??

Here is Ron again on the right and joined at the hip to the University College Cork President, Dr Michael Murphy - whose shirt collar is 5 sizes too big for him!!

I agree there is something funny going on alright!! I will have a closer inspection later today!

http://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/recentevent ... 855,en.jpg

Shadows again, and the lighting in Ron's glasses.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Both Rons are the same man at different times. It appears that older Ronny has indulged his fleshly appetites with his 30 pieces of silver. But what else would such a man count as due reward for his services? Despite his prayerful front and tie gifting pretenses.

I see nothing odd about the photos of Ron and friends. They're crowding in for a picture. They're all of varying complexions, whiteness of teeth, etc. Nothing unusual. The light being reflected in eyewear and skin is not inconsistent, in my mind, taking into account the differences in head tilt, body angle.

Aside from the creation of necessary sims [ie, vicsims, witnesses, heroes] I do believe that the 911 image technicians "experimented" with what they could pass off, otherwise seemingly without purpose. Following from that, I also allow for a sort of perverted humor on their part, of which there is much evidence. It would be very human for those with secret knowledge to mock those without, to hold them in derision, to push the bounds of deception dangerously close to potential discovery while confident that the know-nothings were far too submerged in a credulity trance to even suspect what is and what should not be.

And the very fact that this has been done thrusts upon us the probability that simulations have been woven into a further fabric. If the thing exists it will be employed. Once the enormity of the situation is grasped such deception systems can very easily be appreciated as the fundamental 'way of the world' for power brokers and it's impossible not to crane the neck around and regard long history with suspicion.

That said, I think it's important that some consideration should be given to where the first of our now crude wagon's wheels will break the wilderness furrows that soon become established highways. My feeling is that this research is like a razor bridge and we should be very careful how we tread. We delude ourselves if we don't acknowledge the inherent danger of perhaps stepping off a precipice into the void. Let's not fall into the trap of touching a wand to every damned thing and pronouncing 'sim'.

In that light and to return to the point of departure, I see no reason for or evidence of any simulation of the later photos of Ron Clifford, co-opted shill.

Do I sound like Webfairy when she was trying to straighten me out about the fake smoke? I don't think many here will mistake my, ahem, "concern" as being a fear of making a "movement" look absurd or an attempt to hinder exploration. I'm very pleased that people here apprehend the sim methods which hoi has so studiously discerned.

And now, (forgive me admins, I can't help myself)...one of the 13 still images that Richard Drew purports to have taken as depicted on the Charlie Rose show with David Handschuh:

stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

Can I save this spot for future editing so I can make a master list of how this salient detail evolves over time in news reports? THE AIRPLANES WERE A QUARTER FILLED!!!!! Add in the off-duty flight attendants and people traveling for free on frequent-flier miles and you'd have bankrupt airlines!

P.S. hoi, can we make an individual thread for Paige, Ruth and Julianna? I still can't find my way round here: "Reality Shack->Simulation or Real?->The Big Ones->9/11 Memorial Scams"????? and I think it's only going to get worse as things beef up.

P.S.S. Many new edits and additions to the master McCourt/Hackel list.

Sept. 12, 2001, 'Best friends died on different flights' by Greg Farrell, USA TODAY
"planned to fly from Boston to Los Angeles together but couldn't get tickets on the same jet."

Sept. 16, 2001, Ruth Clifford McCourt by Joe Mathews (The Los Angeles Times)
"Tuesday, they were traveling with each other again, driving to Boston's Logan International Airport to begin a vacation in Southern California. With Ruth's daughter Juliana in tow, they would see friends and spend a few days at Deepak Chopra's Center for Well Being in La Jolla. But their togetherness ended at the airport: Try as they might, they couldn't get seats on the same plane."

Oct. 7, 2001, JERSEY; 'Clinging to a Sliver of a Loved One's Life' by DEBRA GALANT
"Both were going to a spirituality conference in California, but flew in separate planes because Ruth wanted to use her frequent flier miles."

Sept. 10, 2006 McClatchy-Tribune Regional News, appeared in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram
"The soul sisters were unable to book tickets on the same flight out of Boston."
hoi.polloi

Sorry guys, but allow me to push this thread in a particular direction for now. The crucial discovery about the memorial scams is that all the pictures and names are apparently fake.

"Investigating" the realness of any given name or picture doesn't seem to be achievable by circular logic. i.e.; referencing the numerous times a fake name or picture has been mentioned as real.

Can we:

1) Hold off on the various endless connections of fake people to less fake people to "real" people who are just lying, to finally "hapless" citizens believing the liars? I am hoping we can focus on the FAKENESS of the initial pictures meant to represent the "victims" for now. Eventually we will get to other topics and there will be threads for those.

2) Move the discussion of the 9/11 Hotel movie to the Propaganda thread? I will transport comments on that discussion there.

Steven,

I am sorry you are confused. I suggest you spend some time looking over the topics listed and learning the format of this board. I have eliminated the "real or fake" question and replaced it with the much more appropriate label "All Topics."

One weakness of the InvisionFree format is the inability to simplify the many options. Clicking on "Reality Shack" or "All Topics" should present browsers with the same forums. It does take time for people to become acquainted with new formats and that includes us! :)

Thanks for sticking on topic! I want to start the kind of thread you are talking about in time. Would you mind sharing those thoughts on your blog for now?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just to point out to ozzy that "Ron" has had an eye transplant from brown to blue and has considerably more hair in latter years.
VictorDrazen

Unread post by VictorDrazen »

I am a (sometimes) poster from Democratic Underworld, some nice people there gave me this link! (privately). I noticed Mr WarRan's post on Kathleen Nicosia. I have found some interesting information on "her", but it might get lost in this post. I'll have to look around here more to see where a good place to post it is. She seems to be related to an interesting person.
Help! I know this is off topic but I can't help myself! Doesn't Kathleen's hairdo look like Marie Antoinette meets The Flying Nun meets Attila the Hun meets John Travolta in Grease? Is it time for me to start insulting Greek woman? Does she use Clariol "Black Hole," or does only Ritz and her washing machine know for sure?

Can you imagine her UNDERARM HAIR????? I hope she flew wide-bodied 757's! I'd charge her an extra-luggage fee. Can you picture her whipping that mass around quick: "Did you say Diet Coke? Want some extra nuts?"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... AR7VjZBdKw

I remember seeing her picture a long time ago and thinking how outlandish the hair was. (an untamed version of Madelyn Kahn's hair sans white streak in Young Frankenstein?) Funny thing is, her credit card was found between the twin towers, and if that was able to survive then surely her hair must still exist! I love the vicsims, but I think some of the people might be based somewhat on a true identity and she does have a social security number which does appear to still be active, but other things are in all likelihood, a lie.
hoi.polloi

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 24 2009, 09:14 PM wrote: In the "Grand CNN Vicsim Monster" these 3 names appear consecutively:

Karen A. Martin
Kathleen Ann Nicosia
Madeline Sweeney

Here are how those names and pics are flanked in a full alphabetical list of all the vicsims (by pics that exist!):

ImageImageImage
Michael A. Marti . . . . . . Karen A. Martin . . . . . . . Teresa M. Martin

ImageImageImage
Nancy Yuen Ngo . . . . . . Kathleen Ann Nicosia . . . . . . . Martin Niederer

ImageImageImage
Kristine M. Swearson . . . . . . Madeline Sweeney . . . . . . . Brian D. Sweeney

Looks like Nicosia was spat out of a computer like the rest of 'em!

Check out

Code: Select all

http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf
to understand the concept of how all the victims may have been completely faked in a computer!
To the idea that a Social Security Number and a credit card are difficult for sickeningly wealthy people within our government to fabricate out of thin air, I must ask these 2 questions:

1) Why does she appear to be fabricated in a morphing database of face parts (see above)?

2) Given the non-existence of an airplane crash, how did her "identity" come to arrive at the scene?

(lol @ the hair surviving - nice one!)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Sorry - I forgot to mention that the report notes another "last minute change" from one Marriott to the other. This phenomenon occurs in many of the stories from the passengers on the "flights" AND the flight crews.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

Dear hoi---

I think we may not be on the same page as to what constitutes circular logic and what constitutes "tree" logic---which was my complaint about the board's organization---nor as to your basic premise that "all" the victims are vicsim. In fact, I think you are treading on dangerous ground there, as it is not in keeping with a fundamental principle that a mishmash-ing of various techniques was used on all levels in the psyop, which I thought we had established as a collective agreement (at least for the time being!) was foundational.

Since so many board members here appear to be Goggle Gods (I'll let brianv's coming up with the images of Ron Clifford speak for itself,) I think there is an enormous amount of information to be had, and organized here, and that this would be indispensable in ultimately determining the validity of someone's existence. Not, "referencing the numerous times a fake name or picture has been mentioned as real," but highlighting the inconsistencies and absurdities in the written record.

I therefore, asked if we could have individual threads on these names. I don't think this is ponderous or would clutter up your intent for the board.

What I really like, is for someone like VictorDrazen, above, to be able to respond informally to something I put out there, (on "Kathleen Nicosia,") or for ozzybinoswald and brianv to be able to argue out the merits of what they think they see in a picture. For me this is very fruitful, but not something which can be accomplished on a blog---even with comments appended---very well.

I promise I could limit my posting to this one thread, (or category of thread, should it be expanded.)

It doesn't do very well for you to tell other people how to think, hoi, or how to time their thinking, especially when you hold the administrator reins so tightly. I thought we were off on a roll just fine here.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brianv @ Oct 25 2009, 06:49 PM wrote: Just to point out to ozzy that "Ron" has had an eye transplant from brown to blue and has considerably more hair in latter years.
Yes, I did notice the color change. But, as you realize, an eye transplant is not necessary to make that alteration. I would assume that blue is his natural color. I'm not sure where you're seeing more hair. To me it appears about the same, falling the same way.

Back to the memorialized vicsims, in a roundabout fashion.

What would be the reasoning motivating the construction of faces reusing shared parts? Why not just introduce wholly original anonymous parts to plug into each model?

It reminds me very much of a process I detect in video of 911 scenes. That is, the terrain forms - the line and shape of buildings, trees, cranes, etc (as if derived from a photograph) are used as a 'seed' form from which the contours of the smoke plumes evolve. And this is in keeping with the simulated smoke technique that originated at one of the universities (Fred?) in that the smoke, before becoming dynamic was, by convention, rendered in the shape of a bunny. I theorize that smoke scenes not only take their form cues from the terrain but then also drawing from within their own ever-changing component structures.

It seems to me there may have been some psychological reasoning behind this. The less new imagery introduced the less alerted or activated the subconscious need be. The mind can relax and a sort of hypnotic induction can occur. Similarly or tangentially, it wouldn't do the perps any favors to have introduced many (if any) sharp and crisp real video scenes that would only demonstrate how fake the rest of the video appears in contrast.

And yet, when it comes to the vicsims I can't quite reconcile them so easily. Wouldn't it advance the deception to accentuate individuality? And so I wonder if the vicsim creation has been strategically flawed by adherence to a dominant school of thought otherwise useful?