9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Continuing from this post, the pics there sometimes appearing, sometimes disabled, I therefore repost.

It was this woman from the 2009 9/11 memorial images (I'll add the vicsim's name later):

Who I think is also Marta Waisman, mother of vicsim Gabriela Waisman, at the same 2009 memorial:

Even though I'm not supposed to think that since she can't be in the same "photo" twice. Can she?

That little girl has some man arms.

The same actress is back again this year, among the 24 new images meant to represent today's memorial. That's probably her son's face donor right behind her.

Here she is compared to Marta Weisman in 2009 who is now in red (that I overlooked uploading previously).

This year she's the grieving mother of vicsim Ralph Gerhardt.

To the world Ralph was one of the 9/11 victims; to us, he was the world.
http://ralphgerhardt.com/home.html

The sign says 108th floor but their website has it 105th. Wherever.

New York wore hard on this 33-year-old Canadian vicsim, Ralph Gerhardt. It changed him. Made him worldly. Made him old.

A little extra...
In the bottom pic is whats-'er-face, the "sad woman", at the 2009 gig, who is probably the woman in blue at top.

At the 2010 memorial, at left?

The old man with Waisman in 2009 is the 2010 comforter man. Yes, I see the nose is different. It's also the same. The images have been altered. These are disguised people used for multiple roles. You may be able to detect the trace of that mole under the "old man's" nose as well.

Creating images for the 9/11 memorial propaganda is no different than creating vicsim images. And they've had a decade to get better at it. So you never know...

I don't think the "old woman's" left eyebrow (aside from being bushed up using one technique or another, physical and/or digital) really is directed differently than the "younger woman's". I see a flesh-colored dot distorting it. I give an extreme example of that in this post. But I admit, this is a hard one, so take it or leave it.

There's actor/truther Daniel Sunjata, pretending to be a real fireman:
Image Image

Sanjata with James Randi protege William Rodriguez

Here he is playing impassioned truther (from a script), sharing the stage with truther Manny Badillo - who in previous years was truther David Miller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkCos-y-WWM

Badillo - Miller

It's hard not to see a pattern.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Victim Chic...

ImageImageImageImageImage

Does anyone see a "pattern" here???

I'm still scouring @ http://jukebox.lohud.com/photos/popup/i ... offset=106

ImageImage
Little girl in pattern, from Oz's posts!________________________ Ricknauth?

Outstreched arms woman --- could that be fat Greek woman being rescued by the Flash and the Over Exposed Man??
ozzybinoswald
Banned

I consider "the Greek widow" identified already and that it was Pat, Sam "the dentist's" office manager who also plays his wife, who is also playing Peg Allingham. Remember? I laid down a series of connections leading to that conclusion.

Now, just because this other fat woman stretches her arms out, I don't ignore that previous sequence. If you think otherwise, you should at least make the comparison and try to establish it. It's kind of insulting. Please don't be offended Brian because you're brilliant.

It was the same situation when I'd just completed the "Ratzenberger is David Angell" posting and Postal44 tosses out actor Bill Daily out of the blue. And that's the problem. It was out of the blue (and who is Postal44, how did he suddenly become a contributor?). That felt like when the KSA trolls started saying that the Harley Guy was Rob Riggle immediately once he'd been identified as Mark Humphrey. The little detail in the eye establishes that Ratzenberger is Angell and the ex-girlfriend as Mrs. Angell is further confirmation.

So if anybody wants to counter the ground I believe I've already won I expect more than pronouncements. Be careful. Okay fuckers?

Just by looking at this particular fatty's face I'd conclude she is (the "disappeared") Tania Head.

But the zebra stripe thing...are those the same actors? Are they sharing wardrobe? Do zebra stripes help camouflage form?

The little girl does give the impression of being the same as the other. Same posture, hood up.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nothing of the sort Oz. That rounded face just seemed a little familiar that's all! And with so many of the photos missing from the thread I was reluctant to go looking!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The zebra stripe idea is interesting. Anyone remember the shirt that "Evan Fairbanks" wore for his Connie Chung interview?

Perhaps it's meant to be some kind of razzle-dazzle camouflage.

http://www.graggregator.com/2010/02/wwi ... planation/

With such an annoying print jacket you don't even notice the silly wig, the putty nose, and the age-makeup latex. It's also a sort of double-bluff.

"If I were trying to act like a normal person would I wear his crazy costume? I'm not a spy, I'm a naturally goofy clown!"

It's odd that anyone would wear something so manically uncoordinated to a somber occasion like a memorial service, especially given that they know they're going to be photographed by the media, isn't it?

Probably a conscious decision on the part of the sartorial genius who gave us the Ace Baker look.

ImageImage[Image

This style might be called "Michael Moore in Drag".
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

fred 4 Sep 13 2010, 08:29 AM wrote: Perhaps it's meant to be some kind of razzle-dazzle camouflage.

So much for waking up in a good mood...

IMHO, one of the most depressing albums I've ever heard.

Still, I'm gonna listen to it again... ;)
ozzybinoswald
Banned

So, the same actress (or actor?) appearing as the "disappeared somewhere in Europe" Tania Head now appears as Ester DiNardo, the mother of vicsim Marisa Di Nardo Schorpp. Ah...mom and daughter both spell their names stupidly. Isn't that cute? It unites them.

From Marisa's CNN Memorial:
My 16-year-old daughter Brittany DiNardo is a relative to Marissa. Seeing Marissa's picture and realizing that she and my daughter are related and could pass for twins made the World Trade Center disaster so very real for me and my daughter.

This vicsim is important to the script.

Bond Broker Cantor Fitzgerald Took Pride in Its Perch at the Trade Center

by Gregory Zuckerman, Steve Leisman and Ann Davis, Staff Reporters

Moments after the first terrorist-hijacked plane slammed into the World Trade Center, a Wall Street trader sent an instant e-mail message to Marissa Dinardo, a broker at Cantor Fitzgerald Partners with offices on the 101st, 103rd, 104th and 105th floors. Was she OK?

"I am here. It's getting smoky. I am having trouble breathing." Ms.Dinardo instant-messaged back. She wasn't heard from again.
http://stevenwarran-backstage.blogspot. ... antor.html
http://interactivo.wsj.com/article/SB10 ... 07797.html

Marisa DiNardo's Story
On September 11, 2001, Ester DiNardo lost her daughter, Marisa. Ester remembers how on her last night, Marisa brought her to Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center to celebrate her birthday.

On September 11, 2001, Marisa DiNardo had been working as a bond trader at Cantor Fitzgerald for approximately one year. The night before, Marisa celebrated her mother Ester’s birthday with family and friends at Windows on the World. Marisa had already arrived to work at World Trade Center 1 when the plane hit the building and did not survive the attack. A year later, Marisa’s heavily damaged and charred pocketbook was returned to her family.

Until the morning of their StoryCorps remembrance, the family had found it much too painful a task to rifle through the contents of Marisa’s bag, but after doing so, decided to gift the pocketbook to the Memorial Museum.

The contents within her recovered bag included various credit cards, a Blockbuster card, ID cards, and the receipt from the celebratory dinner at Windows on the World from the evening before in honor of Ester’s birthday.
http://www.national911memorial.org/site ... on_attacks

* Listen to mother Ester recite her daughter's tale using a fake accent: http://www.national911memorial.org/site ... docID=6141

* Now compare that voice with that of Tania Head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQsV7NNhU0

Here's a remembrance of Marisa by somebody who never met her:
I remember MARISA DI NARDO SCHORPP

Dear Marisa,

I have the extreme honor of remembering you this September 11, 2006, 5 years after you were so tragically torn from this world along with so many other innocent victims. But you were much more than just a victim weren't you? Nobody who died in that horrible moment in time, was just a victim.

Throughout my searching, trying to find out about you and your life, I've learned many things. I've learned you had worked as a trader for Cantor Fitzgerald for around a year as one of only a few women who had to fight harder and be better, in what was traditionally a man's world. I learned that you were successful, determined, aggressive and passionate about your work. Even though you had been celebrating your mother's birthday till the wee hours of the morning the night before, you still went to work because you had a meeting, and had to be there. I learned that you were born on New Year's Eve, 1962, and were taken from us too early from the 105th floor of Tower 1 at the World Trade Center. Your birthday was the day after my daughters. You grew up in West Harrison, NY and attended Harrison High School.

These fragments of information are just part of who you were, and can be found on any of half a dozen websites through a simple web search. There were a few comments, and interesting facts that hit home to me as I tried to give you the tribute you deserve. They also raised more questions than answers as I endeavored to find out more than just statistics. You donated to charities, specifically those that helped poor children and abandoned animals. Did you know some friends of yours set up a children's charity in your name? I wish I could have found out more about them, I would love to donate. You had two cats, Gizmo, and Misha Why did you choose these names? Was their any special significance? THESE are the things I tried in vain to find out about you Marisa! What was on your desk at work? Was it a photo of your husband, Jeff? Perhaps some photos of your family. Marisa you so clearly loved both of your parents, Ester and Pio. Your younger brother Harley was obviously very proud of his big sister as evidenced by his many quotes in various news articles. Nella Baresse, who knew you since you were 8, said you were devoutly religious and your faith was strong. Perhaps there was a favorite verse or picture on a wall where you could see it throughout the day. Perhaps there were a few of the angels that I heard you collected. I hope these things were close by as you spoke to your loving husband to let him know your were ok and were leaving the building. It was the last anyone heard from you Marisa.

I never knew, you Marisa, nor was I likely to. But I think that even though we were from two different worlds, having a coffee with your would have been an interesting experience. I think you would have been an inspiration. I'm so sorry that we will never have that chance. I'm sorry for the memories that you and your loved ones will not be able to create. I'm sorry for their loss. I'm sorry for the good that you will not be able to do in this world. I think your heart was pure and strong and the world is a lesser place now that your not here.

You were so many things to so many people Marisa.

A daughter.

A wife.

A sister.

A friend.

An esteemed colleague.

So much to so many people, and there aren't the words to convey what you must have meant to them all or the loss they feel.

I wish that I could do you, and your life, more justice in this, my tribute to you. For now, all I can do is remember, and hope that others do to. I'm going to leave the final words of this to your mother. She spoke of you at a memorial service and can be seen in this video. It bought tears to my eyes.

I remember you, Marisa.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly.
http://debambam.orgfree.com/2006/09/entry_161.html

As usual, there's not a whole lot of variation between Marisa's given images, is there?

Anyway, while poking around I came across the Facebook page of Marissa DiNardo and it sure looks simmy. I think the odds are good you'll come across that guy among the vicsims.

But beyond some similarity in the forehead shape, the hairline, and the bottom lip, it doesn't seem like much of a lead.

However, this Marissa Dinardo's Facebook friend Elda DiNardo could easily have been the original ("elder") face of our vicsim Marisa Di Nardo Schorpp.

Image Image

And yet, how could Elda be a fake identity when her friend list is beefed up with loyal family like Alison Dinardo who, in all the world, is her friend alone?
ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:19 PM wrote: Image
Ricknauth?
Absolutely, Brian. You got him.

Vicsim Rickernauth Jaggernauth is now presenting himself (at least in this case) as Daniel Verdisco.

It's a little difficult to size this one for the comparison since "Rick Jagger" is depicted at a distorting angle and slightly altered (and 10 years younger), but that nose is unmistakable.

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I wonder if the actors playing these phony relatives realize that they signed up for target practice?

Do their friends and families and neighbors know that they've been bilking charities by soliciting un-deserved sympathy? Falsely claiming that your your child or wife was murdered so that you can cash in on donated money for victims is about as low as you can get.

Now even some of the dim bulbs among the shills and plants must be faintly glowing with the realization that taking this job was a bad idea. They've had a free ride for a decade. How will they react when they're put under some real pressure? Most of them probably have no clue what's happening.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mount Vernon resident Daniel Verdisco, 71, and his wife, Angela, traveled from Mount Vernon to attend the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPaLqZ0aIww

World Trade Center:Tribute To My Uncle Ricknauth Jagernauth- a September 11 Victim

Rory Jagdeo

http://www.roryjagdeo.com/index.html
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Not quite sure where to post this video, but it's the first time I have seen it (I'm looking for the construction worker witness), but it is evident from the outset that the guy is memorising a prepared script.

Listen at 1.30 when he refers to "victims running out of the towers". :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVOKntyCU0
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Same Camouflage at another location.

I'm not going to waste my monthly broadband allowance looking at the new set of photos posted @ http://jukebox.lohud.com/photos/popup/i ... r&offset=0

After viewing about 10 I nearly puked.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

SmokingGunII 4 Sep 15 2010, 09:49 PM wrote: Not quite sure where to post this video, but it's the first time I have seen it (I'm looking for the construction worker witness), but it is evident from the outset that the guy is memorising a prepared script.

Listen at 1.30 when he refers to "victims running out of the towers". :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVOKntyCU0
This is pathetic. My high school drama class was more believable than this little clown, obviously reading from a script.

"Victims who had run out of the towers"?

How were airplane impact victims supposed to be running out of the towers exactly? This script is clearly meant to imply that witnesses were able to get any closeness on Church Street at all and there is a conspiracy to "cover up" all the bomb witnesses. It is obviously a charade and nobody was allowed to get such a close account!

The mussing of the hair and opening of the shirt to make a "survived victim" is classic hilarious high-school drama.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

LUKASZ MILEWSKI (2001?) -------------- LUKE RUDOWSKI (2009?)

ImageImage

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3664.html

Now before even starting to look at what traits these faces may share or not - let me just tell you a funny thing.

This is what "MILE"means in Polish:

1."pleasantly"
2."kindly"
3."affably"
4."heartily"

MILEWSKI - RUDOWSKI ....get it ? :P B)

NIce boy vs Rude boy. How funny indeed. Hahaha. (*contrived laughter*).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
From today's Diary : "Founder of WeAreChange busted. Another good day's work." ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack 4 Sep 16 2010, 05:24 PM wrote: *

LUKASZ MILEWSKI ------------------- LUKE RUDOWSKI

ImageImage

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3664.html

Now before even starting to look at what traits these faces may share or not - let me just tell you a funny thing.

This is what "MILE"means in Polish:

1."pleasantly"
2."kindly"
3."affably"
4."heartily"

MILEWSKI - RUDOWSKI ....get it ? :P B)

NIce boy vs Rude boy. How funny indeed. Hahaha. What viciously wicked bastards.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
From today's Diary : "Founder of WeAreChange busted. Another good day's work." ;)

One might be tempted to say they aren't "Poles apart" thats for sure!

You certainly are a cunning linguist Si, great catch!