9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2010, 1:33 am

D.Duck @ Sep 27 2010, 12:10 AM wrote:
Call NBC in Burbank and talk to camera men and stage managers and the ladies that answer the phones that worked there when Cheers, Frasier and Wings was in the making if you want to know about Angell.



Cool. Let's find their phone numbers and I'll call them all. I have a magic freephone ! :lol:
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby fred on September 27th, 2010, 1:54 am

D.Duck 4 Sep 27 2010, 12:42 AM wrote:
There is a reason the guy with the name Angell was real and the reason is:

It was important for the Psyop guys to have famous people say they knew a real person that was killed cos then the window in TV viewers mind was open to that all people killed was real.

Do you see now why they could not have a Fake Angell.



It's easy to do that by having famous people on the payroll. All they need are a couple of actors to say that they "knew David Angell" and it will have the same effect. The guy was barely famous anyway. It's not like he's Tom Cruise.

Todd Beamer is probably more of a household word and all he had to prove his existence was an un-identified GTE operator overhearing a call phone call and an actress on stage with the President saying "Let's roll!" That didn't stop them from making a bunch of follow-on movies about Todd Beamer.

They don't run any more risk of saying a writer died than they do of saying some Wall Street guy died. Did anybody know any of those dead people at E-Speed? Of course not. It's easy to do that by having famous people on the payroll.

As for faking voice, Hollywood has been dubbing actors for only the last 100 years or so.

I don't see any reason to think that David Angell is a real guy or particularly different from any of the other vicsims. I never met him. I didn't know him. I did see Cheers a couple of times. It will be interesting to see who vouches for him.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Postby D.Duck on September 27th, 2010, 2:03 am

Simon,

I love the magic phone and here is the number to NYC but you need to get the number to Los Angeles and since you have the magic phone you can call NYC and ask for the number to Los Angeles.

If they ask why you need the number just tell them you have a car that Jay Leno wants,lol.

NBC Headquarters
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Tel 212-664-4444
Fax 212-664-4426



D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2010, 2:31 am

This is a post by "Nonhocapito" who I have just upgraded as contributor due to the quality of his contributions so far.
***********************************************simon




post by nonhocapito:





I still have to understand the whole Angell story as debated on this forum (he has a spooky bio because of the pentagon and other details, but Simon's argument with the pictures seems pretty strong too), but here are a few elements to add to the picture (sorry if they have already been noted):

The wikipedia's page on David Angell was created on September 14th 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... did=247234


David Angell, American TV sitcom producer. Angell died at 54 on September 11, 2001 in the crash of American Airlines Flight 11 in the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack. Angell, a native of West Barrington, Rhode Island, was a longtime NBC producer who played a leading role in creating Frasier, Wings, and Cheers.
Angell was returning to Los Angeles with his wife, Lynn, after attending a family wedding in Chatham. He was survived by his brother, Kenneth A. Angell, the Roman Catholic bishop of Vermont.



The anonymous user who created this page added a number of other things to wikipedia all around those days, its activity stopped on the 17th of september 2001 (possibly interesting stuff on this list).

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... 180.71.xxx

Angell did not have a page on wikipedia before, which might be normal even for a famous producer, since the show "Frasier" itself didn't have a page on wikipedia until the 31st of December 2001 (""Frasier" was created in 1993: Wikipedia in 2001). The page had a single line and did not mention Angell.

The first appearance of David Angell on the page of the show "Frasier" dates back to 7 April 2004, by user Thomas Veil (this being his very FIRST contribution to wikipedia. He's still active today)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... id=3090611

On the page of the show "Wings", Angell is first named on the 14th of April 2005, by prolific user Great Scott:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... d=13327504

On the page of "Cheers", Angell made its appearance the 27 january 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... d=36943603

added by user Staxringold who credits as a source IMDB.

Apparently Angell did not have a page on IMDB until 2004

http://web.archive.org/web/200404111718 ... nm0029628/

and a bio until 2005

http://web.archive.org/web/200505300135 ... 029628/bio

(at least, that's the oldest stuff I could find on IMDB).

In his bio we read that he won an Emmy in 1983 "for an episode that first broadcast on November 17, 1983 titled Old Flames", however there is no mention of it on this page of IMDB itself:

http://www.imdb.com/event/ev0000223/1983

while the award is mentioned on this unofficial page for the first time in 2006:

http://web.archive.org/web/200611140639 ... 983-E.html

This video at 2:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VaJgzUa0g

seems to corroborate the writing credit of that episode to one David Angell, although it does very likely comes from a DVD, possibly released after 9/11. (In fact, according to Amazon,

http://www.amazon.com/Cheers-Complete-S ... B00008NV4G

the DVD of the first season was released in 2003.)

------------

While not exhaustive, I guess this research might show that Angell was firstly included in Wikipedia -- and the whole web, apparently -- as one of the victims of 9/11, and only secondly, no less than two or three years later, his name started appearing on dedicated places as that of a producer or writer of NBC.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby D.Duck on September 27th, 2010, 2:42 am

Fred,



It's easy to do that by having famous people on the payroll.



The last person the psyop guys want on their payroll is a famous actor that will spill the beans the second he goes to rehab.

You obviously dont know the business.

It is simply not true that its easy to get a famous actor on the payroll.

Some actors will say no to 10 million dollars if the commercial is not in line with his believes at that moment and the same actor will do a commercial for free if the " Red Cross" is involved and they see crying children in pictures.

That doesn't mean they will go out lying for the "Red Cross" it means they believe what they are selling and they think they are doing a good thing.


They are real and stupid people as you and I have been at one time and they dont know better.

Most famous people wants to change the world at some point in their career, that doesn't mean they are in on it, that means they have a platform and they really believes the sh#t they are saying, just look at Bono.


The perps could not afford and risk that a rumor was spreading among famous people, that the guy on "Flight 11" was not a real guy and lose the trust in their biggest selling division cos they wanted to come back and use them again and again and again and they have.


D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on September 27th, 2010, 2:57 am

I dunno, man. I see your argument, but it certainly assumes a lot of good in people that I am not sure is really there. That is to say, I think a lot of these people are greedy bastards.

I have met some famous people and I think they are a little bonkers. They earn millions and buy multiple homes and then adopt foreign babies for stylistic reasons. I am not so sure we can assume the image that TV and the paparazzi paint of celebrities is true - that they are constant victims of outside judgment. It might be that the life of a celebrity in L.A. is kind of "bubble like" in nature and if everyone around you in this bubble starts telling you to remember a guy you don't quite remember - because you've seen thousands of new faces that week that come and go on the outside of this bubble - you might just start agreeing and telling the stories so that your immediate support bubble doesn't vanish and make you disappear from the magic money circle.

I still think it's a possibility that these actors you see getting interviewed and mentioning Angell might be in on it. I don't see the problem.

D.Duck, it's like you want to believe in conspirators from dissonant locations but as soon as we identify a single possible payroll - i.e.; NBC - you think it's impossible.

I don't get it. I feel like it's way easier to get a bunch of NBC employees to tell the same story than it is for people between Fox and CNN and BBC, etc.

So we know that BBC is doing the All-American ridiculous version of events. What is so difficult about hiring the actors of NBC to add a tiny lie about an Angell?

Even if it is some guy walking around with the Angell name - which would be really weird and unnecessary to us intended dupes, who would never meet the apparently "shy" sim - you have essentially the same scheme. A bunch of people thinking what they say is the right thing to say. Either because they are lying for the perps or because they are fooled by them - but they think it's the right thing for their situation, right? Either way, NBC is a problem company. Either way, we need to figure out what actually happened. We have to understand why NBC is lying and telling some or more than some of their employees to lie. The difference between some and more than some seems to bother you. I understand that.

Think about this. Is lying "wrong" to these people? Because a lot of these people make money on lies. You see what I'm saying? They don't see lying as the wrong thing. They see it as a power that they have they can use for good or evil and they think lying for the 9/11 perps is a good thing.

We really don't have the full story and you are painting a story. And that's fine and right - you have a good conception of the world. But I am not sure if it is correct.

It might be that they really are whores sometimes. I think nonhocapito's findings are quite interesting. So these credits for Angell started appearing after 2001? But what about - say - a VHS of Cheers with Angell as a credit? Do we have that?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2010, 3:10 am

nonhocapito 4 Sep 27 2010, 01:31 AM wrote:
The first appearance of David Angell on the page of the show "Frasier" dates back to 7 April 2004, by user Thomas Veil (this being his very FIRST contribution to wikipedia. He's still active today)




Nonhocapito,

I like the way you state facts. Whatever those facts mean (an identity being cited on Wikipedia or on IMDB), they are still, in our day and age, facts supported by internet timelines of publication which, we may say, are at least as 'reliable' as any sort of mainstream media report.

It's funny that you noted that the first appearance of David Angell on the page of the "Frasier" show dates back to 7 April 2004.

Let's stay with facts now and see what the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) tells us.

I searched the SSDI and found 14 deceased "David Angell's" in the USA. Yet only one "David L Angell". He died on March 11, 2004 at age 61 (incidentally, same date as the Madrid bombings - not inferring anything here, just an anecdotal observation). His death attestation was issued by the state of California.

So let this be said: David Lawrence Angell of NBC (who supposedly died at age 55 in 2001) is NOT listed in the SSDI. That's all for now. Just for the record.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby fred on September 27th, 2010, 3:13 am

D.Duck 4 Sep 27 2010, 02:42 AM wrote:
It is simply not true that its easy to get a famous actor on the payroll.




I think the actors they use are guys they've been with for a long time. They're making intelligence operatives into famous actors, and not the other way around.

Take Michael Moore or Alex Jones as examples. I would guess that both of those guys were on the payroll long before they ever got any big breaks or became famous or got their own shows.

The Pentagon has the budget and connections to take unknowns, train them, and help them develop their careers. It's a military/industrial/media complex.

Why was Ratz playing men in uniform while Angell was supposedly at the Pentagon? Does Ratz have some military background we don't know about?

It's a pretty good recruiting tool for unknown young writers and actors: work on some projects for us and we'll help you get bigger and better roles in big-time productions. Somebody like Rachel Uchitel is gradually working her way up the fame ladder.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Postby antipodean on September 27th, 2010, 4:23 am

The Pentagon has the budget and connections to take unknowns, train them, and help them develop their careers. It's a military/industrial/media complex.

It's a pretty good recruiting tool for unknown young writers and actors: work on some projects for us and we'll help you get bigger and better roles in big-time productions. Somebody like Rachel Uchitel is gradually working her way up the fame ladder



At least that would explain how someone fresh out of Uni with a degree in English Literature, starts their working life at the Pentagon.

A lot of these mind numbingly dumb TV shows, could have been written from within the Pentagon credited to a fictional pen name (David Angel), then given over to TV networks such as NBC, who would also be owned by a major client, such as defence contractor General Electric.

In the same way that they could have been given the faked 9/11 footage to screen.

.
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Postby D.Duck on September 27th, 2010, 9:00 am

Hoi,


We really don't have the full story and you are painting a story. And that's fine and right - you have a good conception of the world. But I am not sure if it is correct



Thanks for the recognition my friend and I am not saying I am 100% right, I am just giving you guys what I know from 35 years at top level in the business.

I have done more then 100 live shows and close to 50 so called live shows that are shot live and then edited in a studio after the event and then aired as a live show at a later time so I know the talk and can walk the walk.

I have been looking many years for a guy that knows how to handle 4 cameras live.

Not many people can do that and some of the people that can, are directors at sitcoms.

The 9/11 live broadcast had no cameras in them but it had to look as if many cameras were used and that means someone had to write all the camera changes and the dialog that was used and mix them together in a believable way and that's not as easy as one might think so if I were a perp the first one I would try to get was from the sitcoms.


Next time we meet I will take you to a set and I promise you the level the conversations are among those guys will make us run after 5 minutes.

Not to downgrade anyone in a disrespectful way but most famous actors are not that clever and most of them cant even pay their own bills, they have people that do that for them.

I think you give actors to much credit, being smart, evil,good and what ever, when in fact most of them have no evil agenda more then being more famous then their fellow actor.


D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2010, 1:24 pm

I fail to see the point of all this controversy. If (sorry: when ;) ) we get our day in court we'll supply the prosecutors with, say, a 3000-page report of our investigations. It will of course contain a section titled "indications pending legal and institutional verification". If it turns out that Ratzenberger wasn't the alias of Angell, the defendants are not going to get a round of applause and be sent home with the tribunal's embarrassed apologies. They will have to sit through the prosecutors' expos? of another 2999 pages of inescapable, probatory documentation. I (don't) wish them luck with that.

We all know that the bottom line here is that no "David or Lynn Angell" perished on "Flight 11", as there was no such flight. If David was impersonated by someone else or was a real person now sipping Pi?a Coladas on a Pacific island, I frankly couldn't care less. We surely cannot pretend to uncover right here, through our humble efforts, every single aspect, intrigue and minutiae of the gigantic 9/11 operation - with its almost limitless funding and resources.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2010, 3:57 pm

I have transferred the Ozzy-Dduck..uh...'dialogue' over to the Reality Shack's skype conference-call chatline. All forum contributors may log on there if they wish to partake in the discussion. Please get in touch with me by e-mail if you are a contributor who's not yet included in the skype conference-call chatline.

I will not allow this fundamental Memorial Scams top thread (or any other thread of this forum for that matter) to drift off-topic - much less to be the terrain for confrontation between contributors or members alike.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby idschmyd on September 27th, 2010, 4:00 pm

This ‘Dave Angell’ thing is spooky. Ozzy, realise that the apparent splitting of powerful forces is another potential tactic. It’s a crazy game, innit? If you’re right, so be it. It matters, but not regards information; either it checks out or it doesn’t. That’s where ‘shills’ have a difficult job; after the winning of hearts and minds.

Frankly, I wouldn’t call the dogs out on JR with what we have at the moment. I doubt a warrant would be issued for Humphry’s at this stage, either, however convinced I am that you’re right (about 50%, and I appreciate that your findings represent considerable effort and attention on your part). Based on what I’ve seen on Angell, the best conclusion for me is that the handle and character have been invented specifically for ‘9/11’, and the rest is smoke, mirrors and liars - that nobody known to a mother as Grub Street director Dave Angel has died or gone into hiding. But who plays him in video form, I couldn’t be sure.

DDuck, with respect, I’m left with the impression that you have insider knowledge about DA’s former existence. Fred’s suggested that you publish the dirt. You posted, wearily for ‘one more time’, I remember, like we’re just not getting it, why “its impossible for Angell to not be a real guy”

But the post puts forward a hypothetical argument, not a concrete reason why it is impossible (like ‘he’s in my kitchen as I write’). Whether or not Angell was ‘the commercial they needed that had cred’ is in question; you’re conclusion still seems based on private evidence. In secret, it’s less valuable than 9/11-style dodgy ‘photography’, changing appearances of the character, sim-looking wife, the NBC connection, the very name Angell, other bits and pieces and a wealth of circumstantial evidence, all of which place the name ‘Dave L Angell’ on the list of fakes with Gordy Aamoth and the Plogers.

Any chance of a sniff at that personal evidence?
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: October 19th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on September 28th, 2010, 4:21 am

Simon I hope you will forgive one more little addition to the Angell debate; I have no intention of addressing whether someone behind the Angell name was killed or not - though you know my present stance that probably nobody was killed on 9/11, in particular nobody behind any of the vicsims.

My question relates to those around this scheme. How might have the "Angell" 9/11 Memorial Scam been achieved using the Frasier team?

First of all, they are rich and close. A bad mojo give-away.


If so, it would make Pierce the highest-paid TV second-banana ever. Kelsey Grammer, who stars in the title role, recently signed a two-year deal that pays him 1.6 million an episode -- the most ever shelled out to a TV performer.


- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106004/news?year=2001


Exist Laughing by Tom Gliatto. Monica Rizzo and Alexis Chiu in Los Angeles
May 17, 2004

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 10,00.html


For the actors, the last days turned into a long, tearful goodbye, especially during rehearsals and the taping of the finale (which will include a quiet tribute to series co-creator David Angell, who died with wife Lynn on American Airlines Flight 11 on 9/11). The Frasier cast felt like family. "I got married at Kelsey's house," says Peri Gilpin, 42, who played Frasier's producer, Roz Doyle. "Jane was a bridesmaid, and I had my rehearsal dinner at her house. David, John and Jane sang at my wedding." Says Mahoney: "We're as close as you can get without coming from the same mother." But they all realized they needed to preserve the show's light tone. The crew helped, donning T-shirts with gold lettering that borrowed a line from the show's theme song: "Frasier has left the building."

And right after that he went to Hawaii. The cast treated the entire production team--some 400 people, including guests--to a five-day vacation. "I saw people in bathing suits I never expected to see," Gilpin says, laughing, "and I kind of hope I never see that again." On the final night everyone assembled on the beach for a luau. Because Mahoney was MIA, rehearsing a play in Chicago, "we got out a cell phone," says Hyde Pierce, "and left him a message. We screamed, 'Aloha!' "




In 2010, someone named 'perfectpawn' on imdb is remembering interesting info about the Frasier team's obsession with 9/11:


Frasier nearly made a reference to it...I do recall reading about some in-fighting on the set: David Hyde Pierce (aka Niles) wanted to mention 9/11 shorly after it happened, but Kelsey Grammer was against it.

I think, even beyond 9/11, Romano was against topical comments in "Raymond" because he wanted the show to have a "classic sitcom" feel. And it must've worked because the show fits right in with the TVLand schedule




I recall they reached a compromise by putting some picture or statue in Frasier's apartment, some NYC-related/911 memorial type of thing. Something minor to let you know that the characters were aware of the situation, even though it was never directly mentioned.



Sounds more like a signature that the entire show is "on board" for propaganda assignments. (Apparently, Frasier wasn't the only show that did this. Everybody Loves Raymond signified their 9/11 compliance using symbols like a magnet on a fridge. Becker (who you might remember is another Cheers connection with Ted Danson and whose scarf you might recognize as two draping towers on his chest by the end of the vid) made an outright tribute clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlsqByD99tM and in Friends some characters wore NYFD and NYPD shirts but this is all another discussion)

Earlier mentioned Ken Levine who posts a loving tribute to his pal Angell can apparently contact millionaire David Hyde Pierce for trivial questions to be answered on his blog. Impressive influence there.

Levine's blog pal "Len" (who has an identical blog scheme as Levine and hey - is that a little 9/11 on that man's shirt on the cell phone over his right shoulder?)
Image

is a writer living the bi-coastal experience in the two greatest cities of the country, Los Angeles and New York.


and posts a long personal rant about the terrible 3,000 dead in NYC. I wonder how many of Ken's friends in the entertainment "biz" have such stories? (What could have possibly compelled them to lie? They must have really seen an airplane because their stories are just so believable ... okay, just teasing ... hee hee! )

This is a larger scheme. D.Duck is right that there is something big going on. I am not sure what - and I don't think anyone died - but I think there is definitely some central pivot point around the NBC team and these people producing propaganda. There is some concept deeply embedded in these networks that we are failing to grasp.

Could it be that all actors and employees of the media giants are forced into signing something - when coming aboard any of the big 5 players - that forces them to consider saying good-bye to their millions of dollars should they ever stray off script?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 28th, 2010, 7:13 am

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 28 2010, 04:21 AM wrote:and in Friends some characters wore NYFD and NYPD shirts but this is all another discussion



About Friends... I suppose this weird video is well known...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5i7lu2pGQ

... a canceled part of the show where Chandler and Monica are harassed by airport security because he jokes about "bombs" out loud...
I guess we are expected to strongly believe in coincidences, aren't we.

The video was supposed to be part of this episode

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583476/

"The one where Rachel tells", originally shot just before 9/11.

There is at least another interesting coincidence in this episode, the drawing on the board in Joey's apartment: a little drawing of King Kong fighting planes while hanging from the Empire State building. Funny like that.
You can catch a glimpse of it in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBjncygzZVg

just stop at 0:16-17, and there it is. A cute joke right before 9/11.
Here it is again:

Image

In the following episode, also shot before 9/11, two doodles: first a seal (the animal), and then the "I <3 NY" sign. As in, the destiny of NY is sealed?
-- You can see all Friends doodles here: http://www.charmedscripts.tv/friends/magna_doodles.htm)

As to the tribute signs, in the episodes shot after 9/11 the apartment of Joey had a big striped flag in it.

Image

(allow me to notice that the stars are indeed visible from the Moon, according to Joey's doodle board. Hell, according to it, the Moon itself is visible from the Moon... I wonder what that means?)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2495
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests