9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

http://www.septemberclues.org/images/V ... ONES14.jpg

Four consecutive 'names' beginning with 'W'

Todd C. Weaver
Walter E. Weaver
Nathaniel Webb
Dinah Webster

The spinners of this yarn have left their fingerprints all over! Read the names again!!

http://www.irishtribute.com/lost/index.html

http://www.irishtribute.com/tributes/vi ... 42406.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Jean Charles de Menezes" and "Walter E Weaver"

Same software package was used to create these guys, by the same perp squad!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

proloft 4 Nov 1 2009, 04:33 PM wrote: Hats off to the simvivors! They're heroes too! :lol:

Yes, Proloft - indeed: the "9/11 heroes" abound ! I hazard to say, however, that the best of us here may turn out to be the only real ones ! ... ;)

"TANIA HEAD" - booted president of the "World Trade Center Survivors' Network"

This morning my mind went back to an old 2007 news story which I didn't quite know what to make of at the time. Now that we know that most - if not all - of the 9/11 victims are 'vicsims', the "TANIA HEAD" story takes on a whole new dimension : it shows just how many layers of deception the newsmedia concocted - and keeps concocting - to keep the ooda loop spinning.

At the time "TANIA HEAD" was - we are told - the president of the "World Trade Center Survivors" Network" ...
World Trade Center Survivors Network
http://www.survivorsnet.org/officers.html

9/11 SURVIVOR HOAX ( cbs TV )
http://www.imdb.com/video/cbs/vi3293118489/

"New doubt on Tania Head's Sept. 11 account" ( New York Times )
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:yk ... it&ct=clnk

On Saturday, La Vanguardia, a newspaper in Barcelona, reported that Head had been known there as Alicia Esteve Head. She told colleagues in New York that scars and marks on her arm were from the terror attack. La Vanguardia quoted an unidentified former colleague as saying that Head said the scars were from a high-speed crash in a Ferrari.
"She used to say that they had to look for the arm and reattach it," the colleague is quoted as saying in the article.
Among other descriptions of her parents, Head has said that she is the daughter of a Spanish diplomat. La Vanguardia reported that Head's family was well known and that her father and brother had served prison terms for their roles in a financial scandal in 1992 in Catalonia.
Seems like the common denominators of the 9/11 actors are 1:Bullcrap 2:Financial scandals...

Here's an article from a site which apparently harbors "amateur writers & journalists ":
"9/11 Survivor a Fake! Should She Be Punished?"
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=8
( Yaah folks... let's punish the woman for her wicked lies ! Let justice triumph ! :rolleyes: )

P.S. : BrianV ...Top job! Indeed, it certainly appears that the very same perp squad is behind both the 9/11 and 7/7 fakery ... (and how many more ?) :ph43r:
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

One simple fact stands out for me. If nearly 3,000 people really died that day then the many thousands of surviving family members, friends and associates would have stormed the Capitol and the media with tremendous anger at every bit of mishandling of the aftermath and investigation. With such a storm of people demanding justice the truth would have all come out pronto if the vicsims were real people. Odd and amateurish memorial posts and sloppy and disrespectful "photos" would not have been an outcome of a real mob of surviving families demanding truth and justice.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

godzilla @ Nov 2 2009, 12:39 AM wrote: One simple fact stands out for me. If nearly 3,000 people really died that day then the many thousands of surviving family members, friends and associates would have stormed the Capitol and the media with tremendous anger at every bit of mishandling of the aftermath and investigation. With such a storm of people demanding justice the truth would have all come out pronto if the vicsims were real people. Odd and amateurish memorial posts and sloppy and disrespectful "photos" would not have been an outcome of a real mob of surviving families demanding truth and justice.
Hear hear!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Among all her story telling, she told people that she worked for Merrill Lynch & Company but yet a spokeswoman reports that they have no record for her ever working for their company.

Not only that but Merrill Lynch as far as I know, were not even a tennant of either WTC 1 or 2, why was she even in the South tower. Nobody within the survivors group even picked this up.

Surely Bob McIlvaine should have picked this up, who's son was a Merrill Lynch employee attending the Risk Waters conference at Windows to the World.

The survivors group another act of fakery conveniently disbanded.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sherman Klump Prosthetics and make-up?
simonshack
Administrator

godzilla @ Nov 1 2009, 11:39 PM wrote: One simple fact stands out for me. If nearly 3,000 people really died that day then the many thousands of surviving family members, friends and associates would have stormed the Capitol and the media with tremendous anger at every bit of mishandling of the aftermath and investigation. With such a storm of people demanding justice the truth would have all come out pronto if the vicsims were real people. Odd and amateurish memorial posts and sloppy and disrespectful "photos" would not have been an outcome of a real mob of surviving families demanding truth and justice.
Precisely, Godzilla - superb logic.

In fact, what it we are coming round to, slowly but surely, is the inescapable logic of what I like to call "total simulation". No stand-up magician would ever perform a "90%-safe trick" in front of a large audience. The remaining 10% of spectators who could figure it out would start laughing and booing. That is why I find it hard to believe, at this stage, that anyone was killed at all on 9/11. To say that SOME of the victims must be real is akin of saying : "Yes, I can see that a few TV broadcasts look fake - but I don't believe ALL of them are ..."

However, let's still entertain the thought that, say, 300 people were really killed. The perps would have had to deal with thousands of family members who, sooner or later, would realize the whole scam. Not a good idea at all.

The 9/11 psyop had to be foolproof. It almost was... <_<
pegcarter

Unread post by pegcarter »

Here are a few links to research I did on Berinthia "Berry" Berenson.

I did a cursory check of her name in the SS Death Index and doesn't look like one is coming up.

She wasn't a sim.

I did these links of synchronicities or meaningful [or noticeable by me] coincidences surrounded names, numbers media personae and histories. There is no rules for doing this and a group of us do this style, to better or worse affect, depending on one's taste.

I don't have time to distill what I found on Berenson other than her aristocratic and pre - "New Age" spiritualist family lineage, her sham marriage to the star of the Hitchcock thriller, "Psycho," [he was homosexual/bisexual? and the marriage was arranged and one of convenience and apparent friendship, done Hollywood style and when Berenson became pregnant with her first son, Osgood.]

And there was a publicized discovery of her unique, rare and expensive ring, featuring a cross, in the rubble of the WTT Center. You know the place Giuliani had hosed down for years after cleaning up with bulldozers!]

I tend to think she was murdered for real.

The argument that the families would agitate for Justice doesn't necessarily hold up: Look at the Kennedys! Somebody got paid off!

Berry Berenson left behind two boys as do other actresses/icons who died young. Scroll down for bit on Berenson.

We are told Berenson's Ring was found, inprobably, in the Rubble of the Trade Towers.
godzilla

pegcarter 4 Nov 1 2009, 06:15 PM wrote: The argument that the families would agitate for Justice doesn't necessarily hold up: Look at the Kennedys! Somebody got paid off!
The Kennedy brothers came from an elite family that has many layers of connections and secrecy. There were only two of them murdered compared to the thousands of 'murdered' vicsims. The family belongs to and continues to work for the establishment. A few thousand mostly regular folk and families does not compare to the Kennedy family and the assassinations.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Dennis O'Berg

Worked for:
Originally from:
Resided in:
School:
College:

"He was so much more cheerful when he came home," said his wife Christine, . "Now he is a hero, but he was a good man back then."

http://www.irishtribute.com/tributes/vi ... 44228.html

on edit: Wasn't it 3 Kennedy's? And Berry Berry does not appear on the Irish Site!
simonshack
Administrator

pegcarter 4 Nov 2 2009, 01:15 AM wrote: Here are a few links to research I did on Berinthia "Berry" Berenson.

She wasn't a sim.

Well... is she a ghost, then ?

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... page7.html

(Edit)

Oh, I see ...It's "Berinthia Berenson Perkins". No picture. Two 'inspired' tributes:

A hero never dies, but will live in the hearts of all those he has touched. Your talent will be missed. God Bless You.

Cecelia Spinelli

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prayers have been, are now and will always be with you. God Bless.

La Wanda Jackson, Pasadena, California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... page7.html
pegcarter

Unread post by pegcarter »

godzilla 4 Nov 2 2009, 02:25 AM wrote:
pegcarter 4 Nov 1 2009, 06:15 PM wrote: The argument that the families would agitate for Justice doesn't necessarily hold up: Look at the Kennedys! Somebody got paid off!
The Kennedy brothers came from an elite family that has many layers of connections and secrecy. There were only two of them murdered compared to the thousands of 'murdered' vicsims. The family belongs to and continues to work for the establishment. A few thousand mostly regular folk and families does not compare to the Kennedy family and the assassinations.
Think more than two of them were "assassinated. " / murdered.

But, otherwise, point well taken.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Patrick Jude Murphy

No picture available yet

If you have one please mail it to [email protected]
Worked for:
Originally from:
Resided in:
School:
College:

"Flossmoor native Lt. Cmdr. Patrick Jude Murphy had served on nuclear submarines and had recently moved to New Jersey with his wife and two children.

He was a reserve officer who was at the Pentagon Tuesday when American Airlines Flight 77 slammed into the building, said his godfather, William Slavin, who shared a Chicago Heights dental practice with Murphy's father.

Murphy, 38, grew up in Flossmoor and graduated from Marian Catholic High School in Chicago Heights in 1981.

Murphy's sister, Kathleen Schweikart of Naperville, said Pentagon officials asked them not to comment about her brother's fate. "Right now, we're just waiting," she said."

I hope you have learned how to play this game!!

Answers on a Postcard please to brianv@realityshack - Please enclose 20 for admin fees!!
godzilla

pegcarter @ Nov 1 2009, 06:46 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Nov 2 2009, 02:25 AM wrote:
Think more than two of them were "assassinated. " / murdered.

But, otherwise, point well taken.
How could I have forgotten the murder of John Jr.? Maybe the most promising Kennedy there was.