truthseeker wrote:Never use the same actors. They may become famous.
http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2011/12/2 ... s-exposed/
Well, this is a fine idea. Remove the FCC licenses from the big media companies. Duh. That would work.
But I have several major problems with this site:
1. It repeats 3,000 American dead as victims of 9/11 - which we know is highly dubious
2. The promotion of a videographer false flag event "researcher" who posts the information (aka Clues Forum troll Dallasgoldbug)
3. The disingenuous "doubt" in said "researcher" even as the generic stupid-looking cardboard insta-blog demands we pay attention to the selfsame.
4. No mention whatsoever of September Clues or the Vicsim Report.
5. Random promotion of Richard Gage - another official "9/11 truther" who never mentions September Clues or the Vicsim Report
6. Another blogger lumping all of "occupy" movements with the 9/11 false flag events instead of acknowledging the hoaxers are trying very hard to infiltrate and control "occupy" because "occupy" continues to grow in potential as a legitimate movement.
The site you linked to primarily seems to exist as a confusion generator. It isn't clear what - if anything - is of value from it except that it puppets and mimics what we are saying on this site about the untrustworthiness of the media. It never credits Simon's research. I would give it two enthusiastic thumbs down.
Did you notice I mentioned that it also promotes Richard Gage ... the selfsame Gage who cannot and will not discuss TV fakery on 9/11?
This site you posted is the official government-sponsored "9/11 truth movement" trying to gain leverage against the incredible truth of TV fakery. My speculation: when we banned the outrageous "Dallasgoldbug" from our site and rightfully called him out as a fraud and a disinfo confusion artist, we banned a character meant to gain trust through characters "ozzy" and "Fred" and who they generally put a lot of work into creating; they realized they needed to keep him going because he was rejected here so quickly so they slapped together that shitty blank blog - hoping its simple appearance would make it somehow feel more "legit" instead of just their usual "creepy" - and used it to tongue-in-cheek promote all other 9/11 truth besides that of TV fakery.
Since you continue to post similar material, I am going to raise your warning level. I am starting to doubt you are doing this out of sheer ignorance and innocent exuberance.