9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

This interesting oddity in the Bob & Bri What We Saw vid on YT was pointed out by a 16 year old Lithuanian Youtuber (a recent convert & comment promoter of septemberclues btw :D)

Apart from the cartoony buildings around and behind, the lower corner of the tower (at about 3:15) has a weirdly leprous, mottled strip:

And again at 3:38:

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Update revelation (previously missed):

Later at 13:50, our Faker for art in Evan saith, let it be 'healed' :P

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Oh yeah! What the hell is that thing? :blink: I can't make it out, but whatever it's supposed to be it moved :ph43r:

And is it giving us the finger? :lol:
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

Same video as above vid.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Ma'at @ Oct 10 2010, 03:07 PM wrote: Apart from the cartoony buildings around and behind, the lower corner of the tower (at about 3:15) has a weirdly leprous, mottled strip:

I think that in the composers' minds that strip is supposed to be a reflection of the sun from the glass of some neighboring building. You know how they are crazy about reflections, in every shot there is a one. They think it makes it so "real". :rolleyes:
I saw the same effect in one of the helicopter shot in another dub (Can't find it right now)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Brianv, I hadn't noticed the shadow 'finger', I was actually looking at the other section. So lightened & focused to try to identify it but still end up with a WTC WTF! :lol:

It looks like either a flattened R2D2 giving the finger, or an air conditioner with a toilet roll hanging off it... but what kind of building it was supposed to represent, no #%@^ clue!
It sure gets around though, slightly behind/melded into the tower's far corner in the bluish shot, then in front in this one. <_<

Nonhocapito, if they really thought that 'leprosy' patch looked like reflections, they must have been smokin' somethin' funny :P
fakers911

Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Hi!
I am downloading the NIST 911datasets.org torrent of 83.9 GB. What I have seen so forth is various style of the SIMCITY. Eh, there seems to be 4,700 + cuts total in the torrent! My question is what to do with it! I don't want any media representative to go into a thought that there are (really) some genuine photos, even though some is fake.

But running analysis of all this in the thorough way, as has been done, example, on the CNN Ghostplane video, do we have capacity for this? If so, how do we document all found video glitches and other mistakes and impossibilities? If we in the end are left with 100+ cuts that magically seems to work, and they don't show any revealing towers or smoke, what do we do then?

A rather obvious tactic, here, releasing massively of "new" material?

Soon the NIST 911datasets.org is complete!

Regards!
fakers911

Watch carefully at the smoke @6:58!

Another nice rendering hick up.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I have added a new post at my SIMCITY thread:

RENDERING GLITCHES:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2284439

Please feel free to grab any photo material from there for debate on this Public Message Board thread. :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
kybertech

Unread post by kybertech »

And who is this fellow? I'm sorry never saw the film... :lol:

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

kybertech 4 Oct 16 2010, 11:06 AM wrote: And who is this fellow? I'm sorry never saw the film... :lol:

Oh, R2-D2 the little droid from the Star Wars movie?

Ok, just a bit reminiscent of it in my quirky mind, but that's all I could associate that weird 'building' image with :D