CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

repentantandy wrote: So shouldn't there be SOME authentic images of their demise, or at least of WHATEVER WAS visible (maybe just giant clouds of smoke) at the point in time when the seismic records indicated huge shock waves? (...)
The informed speculation here is awesome at times, so bring it on!
Dear Repentantandy,

Your point is interesting ("what about the million non-perps with cameras filming from afar?") and certainly raises puzzling questions. If you don't mind, I will start with asking you a question: do you have any such photographic material to submit, the kind of which has all the looks of real and legit imagery (of the tower collapses) - shot from the Jersey shores or Hoboken? As it is, we have precious few such images. One would think there should exist countless images of the tower collapses from afar - but no, we just do not have that. This plain fact is, you may agree, quite curious in itself. We do have a series of (cross-Hudson) shots from one 'Ahman Zafar' but, as you may remember, those have been exposed as blatant forgeries:

Next, I will submit 4 pictures of smoking Manhattan from afar. They were sent to me by our old friend Surcouf - some time last year. He said they were shot by some lady friend/acquaintance of his. As you see, they all supposedly depict some moment in time -successive to the tower collapses. Now, let us consider for a minute that they are real and legit; if so, I hope you will agree with these three points:

1: They don't tell us much about anything - since all we see is just white smoke over the Manhattan skyline.
2: Hence, they cannot be compared for consistency with any other available 9/11 imagery.
3: From such a distance, any picture of the WTC collapses (if we can find them) would be tough to compare for consistency with the 9/11 TV imagery:

One thing we may possibly do (if you and I travel to NYC one fine day - and if that pier in the foreground is still there today) is to verify whether both these 2 perspectives are possible: (given the photographer's apparent displacement, I find it remarkably coincidental that the pier always lines up perfectly - in both shots - with the Manhattan shoreline).
But let's get on.

These are 2 more pictures Surcouf that sent me. Again, they don't tell us much about anything - other than that " there was smoke in the Manhattan skyline on 9/11" (a fact which, to be sure, I have never denied! ). However, here we have yet again a rather familiar problem: illegible car number plates: given the relatively good resolution of this picture, there is absolutely no fathomable optical reason for both these two number plates to be utterly undeciferable:
ImageImage

I'll stop here for now, hoping you might submit more 9/11 Manhattan imagery from afar - for further discussion.
One fact remains: as demonstrated at the top of this page, the close-up imagery of the WTC collapses does not stand up to scrutiny.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

9/11 ART GALLERY - "I was there"

BABY RUMBLES
"Now thaaat's a ruuumbling little baby belly we have here - time for a diaper chaange!" (credited to Alex Webb)

PICNIC BY THE HUDSON
"Ok, guys - WHO was supposed to bring the sandwiches?" (credited to Thomas Hoepker/Magnum photos)

WTC2 COLLAPSE (mixed-technique vintage collage on canvas)
(credited to Jerry Spagnoli)
simonshack
Administrator

ARE THE COLLAPSE VIDEOS FAKE TOO?

I'd say we now have definitive proof of this fact. We can call it a day. Judge for yourselves:
Here I compare 3 well-known shots, which we have all seen hundreds of times. The sources are:

1- The WTC1 collapse shot from the 'PENTTBOM' archives
2- The WTC1 collapse shot from the movie '7 Days in September' - by Steven Rosenbaum
3 -The WTC1 collapse shot (allegedly authored by French filmmaker 'Etienne Sauret')

Let us first have a look at the PENTTBOM video of the WTC1 collapse
(note the way the antenna drops distinctly Eastwards):

Now, the next 4 pictures below depict the exact same moment in time (0.5 secs after collapse initiation). ALL the 4 shots appear to be shot from pretty much similar (if not identical) Northern vantage points. Yet, picture "B" shows the antenna tilting distinctly Westwards. This can hardly be a perspective issue - as the viewing angles certainly do not differ by more than a few degrees - at the most:
NOTE: It is true that other videos (showing the WTC1 collapse from Eastern and Western vantage points) actually depict the antenna also tilting Southwards (thus, 'falling away' from the Northern vantage point). However, this could hardly explain what we see above.

Here we compare the "Etienne Sauret" and the "PENTTBOM" shots (the first features a building in the foreground). As we compare the smoke shapes at right, they simply do not match. Yet, we are supposedly looking at the same split second in time - & space. It should be evident - even to the layman and, in fact, to a child - that these are only various renderings of a digital template - only sloppily replicated :

And here we compare the antenna tilt - as seen on the Sauret shot versus what was aired on NBC:
ImageImage

In my honest opinion, the research at Cluesforum.info has now attained 'closure' regarding the fraudulence of virtually every imaginable aspect of the 9/11 imagery. Any longstanding 9/11 researcher who keeps dismissing our countless findings as presented in September Clues (and years of further, painstaking and peer-reviewed analyses) should be questioned for his/her sincerity and legitimacy.

For further proof (including the fake WTC2 collapses) please go to:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=15
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Simon

Do you happen to know how evacuation of Jersey City , Bayonne and Jersey part of aglomeration in general was conducted? What I am trying to put my head around is how they secured full vision control on Jersey side? Its easy with Manhattan but with NJ not much so. I was trying to find something valuable on this subject but failed. I know you could see Twin Towers pretty well e.g. from Bayonne , how did they make sure nobody saw anything inconvinient? Coast Guard took care of boats and stuff , and I can imagine they wrere blowing smoke like crazy form the WTC site so nobody was able to see anything in Manhattan and Brooklyn. They made sure there was nobody high enough in the buildings throughout the city , but New Jersey?

regards
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: They made sure there was nobody high enough in the buildings throughout the city , but New Jersey?

regards
Dear bostonterrier,

Show me some real footage from New Jersey.

Ok? If you can't - you'll have to conclude that there is no real footage from New Jersey. Right?
There is absolutely no real footage from the morning of 9/11. Why is that? But wait: you may not agree with the statement I just made. So, the first thing you need to do is:

SHOW ME SOME REAL FOOTAGE OF 9/11 - from New Jersey or elsewhere. Thanks! <_<
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

It would be Epic if some footage was uncovered or more confirmations that their recording devices weren't operating correctly on the Jersey side...There's A LOT of people living in that area.. If I was watching the network news coverage and knew I had a clear view of the towers I'd grab anything even a crappy digital camera and click on the record video button...
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: They made sure there was nobody high enough in the buildings throughout the city , but New Jersey?

regards
Dear bostonterrier,

Show me some real footage from New Jersey.

Ok? If you can't - you'll have to conclude that there is no real footage from New Jersey. Right?
There is absolutely no real footage from the morning of 9/11. Why is that? But wait: you may not agree with the statement I just made. So, the first thing you need to do is:

SHOW ME SOME REAL FOOTAGE OF 9/11 - from New Jersey or elsewhere. Thanks! <_<

I am not arguing , I know there is no real footage , period.

I am just curious how they evacuated New Jersey , thats all. I need this info in order for the stuff I am writing .

regards
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: I am not arguing , I know there is no real footage , period.

I am just curious how they evacuated New Jersey , thats all. I need this info in order for the stuff I am writing .

regards
No need to evacuate New Jersey, Boston! :P http://www.septemberclues.org/visual_control.htm
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: I am not arguing , I know there is no real footage , period.

regards
No need to evacuate New Jersey, Boston! :P http://www.septemberclues.org/visual_control.htm
Jamming takes care of unwanted videos or pictures but not of possible big number of people walking around and saying that what they saw on TV regarding collapse wasnt exactly what they witnessed. This question was asked by my friend during a discussion. He knows New York and from his side its a legit question. Thats one of very few things I cant find a good answer for. Again , there is not a single doubt in my mind that what I saw on TV was CGI stuff. Its just a technical question. How did they take care of people staring from across the bay on NJ shore at the towers? Was FEMA there too? Any NJ residents on the forum? Bayonners? Jersey City guys? Please help its my last puzzle :)

Regards

P.S.

researching Gabby Giffords show I bumped into possible signs of doctoring SSDI. Fake judge John Roll along with a fake assistant Zimmerman have unusual input in their SSDI . In Actual Residence of Death I saw only Arizona. In all other cases its county , city even a zip-code. What do you think? Do they really try harder and fake SSDI. Have you witnessed such a thing before?
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: Jamming takes care of unwanted videos or pictures but not of possible big number of people walking around and saying that what they saw on TV regarding collapse wasnt exactly what they witnessed. This question was asked by my friend during a discussion. He knows New York and from his side its a legit question. Thats one of very few things I cant find a good answer for. Again , there is not a single doubt in my mind that what I saw on TV was CGI stuff. Its just a technical question. How did they take care of people staring from across the bay on NJ shore at the towers? Was FEMA there too? Any NJ residents on the forum? Bayonners? Jersey City guys? Please help its my last puzzle :)

Regards
Dear bto,

I believe all shots below are, most probably, fake. But let's say the first one is authentic for now (at least it doesn't look as horrid as the shots aired on LIVE TV - BBC and CNN - on the day). It was sent to me by a Frenchman, once member of this forum before starting to behave very strangely; he sent me this picture via e-mail telling me a lady friend/acquaintance in New York had snapped it. He was very adamant that I should judge this picture real - and for months, he went on and on telling me (or rather, complaining with me) that "not all pictures from the day are fake, Simon!"

But again, let's assume the Frenchman's lady friend's shot (first picture below) is authentic. To be sure, no one here is denying that Manhattan was full of smoke that morning. Now, please know that the exif data of the picture only contains this useless 'timestamp' : [DateTime : 2010:06:10 20:20:09] That doesn't help us much, of course - as I don't think the picture was snapped in 2010... Anyways, if real, this shot would obviously depict a post-disaster time frame - the whole 9/11 spectacle was already over. So the thing is: can we learn anything from this shot ?

Here are 2 shots from the 'LIVE' 9/11 BROADCASTS for comparison:
Image( Disregard the white arrow )

So the question is: what sort of eye-witness testimony from New Jersey or Hoboken would possibly prove/disprove the official tale of the 9/11 events? Did the towers collapse? Yes. Was there lots of smoke over Manhattan afterwards? Yes. "Excuse me, sir - can you describe JUST what the collapse looked like?" :huh:
bostonterrierowner

I get your point Simon ,its obviously far enough not to be a real problem for perps. I am convinced . End of story . By the way I wonder if Halliburton was a producer of these smoke machines :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Mitre corporation has a lot of chemical people on board.

I wonder if they used some kind of modern white phosphorous?
Boris Lozac

Unread post by Boris Lozac »

Hello, first time posting here.. Simon reffered me here from the Youtube. Maybe i was a bit 'harsh' in Youtube comments but i can't say you guys don't have some extraordinary teories :D
I was reading this thread for example and i can't understand what you're trying to prove here.. IF someone faked these videos, why would there be so many different versions, that don't 'work' with one another? Wouldn't only one 'team' do it and thus making sure everything looks perfect from any angle? Judging by this thread there were at least 3 or 4 different 'faking teams'. Why? And really, would their differences be so minor if indeed different people did it?

I am all for believing the theory that US governemnt did it, but did it JUST like it's shown here, they used remote controlled planes and crashed them into buildings, that's it lol. Like i asked Simon on YT, can you IMAGINE the scope of this operation, how many people would have to be involved in this? How are those people sleeping at night.. no money can win over at least ONE good counscious, at least someone would 'brake' and spill it all out.. C'mon people.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Boris Lozac wrote:Hello, first time posting here.. Simon reffered me here from the Youtube. Maybe i was a bit 'harsh' in Youtube comments but i can't say you guys don't have some extraordinary teories :D
I was reading this thread for example and i can't understand what you're trying to prove here.. IF someone faked these videos, why would there be so many different versions, that don't 'work' with one another? Wouldn't only one 'team' do it and thus making sure everything looks perfect from any angle? Judging by this thread there were at least 3 or 4 different 'faking teams'. Why? And really, would their differences be so minor if indeed different people did it?

I am all for believing the theory that US governemnt did it, but did it JUST like it's shown here, they used remote controlled planes and crashed them into buildings, that's it lol. Like i asked Simon on YT, can you IMAGINE the scope of this operation, how many people would have to be involved in this? How are those people sleeping at night.. no money can win over at least ONE good counscious, at least someone would 'brake' and spill it all out.. C'mon people.
Well the fact that the videos don't work with one another it is not that apparent. It took a lot of research, patience and keen eyes to figure some of the flaws out. Now, after the research, after Simon's videos and others, they're even too apparent: but in the meantime they did work to persuade the whole world, didn't they.
Retrospectively, we can say there has been a great deal of sloppiness in the 9/11 scam, in factoring the videos as well as in factoring the victims. It is not up to us to explain how and why the sloppiness happened. Were they in a hurry, were they leaving clues deliberately, were they arrogant, were there too few 'technicians' and too few actors? Who knows. What count is that the flaws are there, the contradictions are there, the fakery is there. Writing 'lol' won't help you to laugh out this simple truth, that these videos do not depict reality, and the memorials do not present real identities.

As to the "sleeping at night", I see where you're coming from, but it is the wrong concern. Start thinking about the fact that the towers were very likely empty, and that there were no real victims on 9/11. Sleeping gets easier then. As to the one or two who should have tried to spill the beans by now, the question would be: spill the beans to whom? The mainstream media? Or the controlled opposition?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

lozac boris wrote: This theory sounds way more plausible then faking even the smoke, collapsing, running people, grabbing all the cameras, jamming the whole Manhattan, etc etc. I can buy this version totally.
With all due respect.. honestly who cares what version of the story you want to "buy". Who really cares what version anyone wants to believe or buy.. We are talking about a crime here, and all that matters is evidence. Reel Deel made an awsome discovery a little while back I will explain the fake collpase evidence to you in black n white.

NORTHWEST VIEW - Richard Drew

Jpeg 1 Is allegedly taken first in the descent it is half way down the trade centre. Notice the big chunk of wall faced situated in the middle of the "shot".

Jpeg 1- Source http://imageshack.us/f/816/richarddrewwtc2collapse.jpg/

Jpeg-2 Is Further down in it's descent. This time the chunk of debris Is situated just above the Marriott hotel.
Jpeg-2 Source- http://imageshack.us/f/855/drew004sqraw.jpg/

Notice the extensive damage to the facade that has been circled.

And amazingly the same piece of facade manages to repair itself on the way down.