"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

Unread post by simonshack »

FALLING MAN

This is a reconstructed thread I have put together with selected posts from the old Reality Shack forum concerning "the FALLING MAN". You'll find the date and the author at the top of each post - highlighted in red.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
by simonshack, Sep 20, 2010

"FALLING MAN" = a real photograph?

Let's see how the Richard Drew picture of the "Falling Man" could possibly be real... <_<

Ok, so keeping in mind that this is how the WTC corners looked like...

...and unless you think Richard shot the Falling Man from street level just before he hit the tarmac...

...in what building do you reckon Richard was perched ? What was his vantage point?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: FALLING MAN

by holyUnderWearBatman, Apr 14, 2010

For those of you familiar with the 9/11/2001 US Mythos and Pantheon a celebrated member of that cast of characters is the heralded Falling Man. This term alludes to the doctored picture of a guy, who looks like he is still sitting in an office chair on the way down, flipped upside down and blended into the background of what is supposed to one of the WTC buildings (though only a partial view of a side of it supposedly - is shown) on 9/11/2001. This has given over to the much invoked sanctimony about the WTC office people who jumped their deaths to escape the flames, or in other words as those of us who are more informed can refer to it : "The Day NY City Rained Office People."

Even Condoleezza Rice pulled this canard out of her left buttocks to avoid a direct question from a Stanford student about the genocides in Iraq and Afghanistan, showing the utility of having a corral of mythological sacred cows to pull out anytime one needs to duck responsibility. So the Falling Man just like Todd Beamer and his catchy "let's roll" slogan serve to create the fiber of the emotive units of communication that comprise all 9/11/2001 banter and such jingoism.

So for this post I'd like to introduce my short analysis of the infamous "Falling Man" photo of 9/11/2001 Lore. Two side notes, first I'd like to ask Simon if he has examined this particular photo before since it looks like something that is right up his ally. And if you could offer anymore analysis either based on what I've provided or on any previous investigation into it. The second side note is that this photo is attributed to Richard Drew the person said to have taken the photo, this lucky fellow also just happened to be accompanying Robert F Kennedy when he was shot in the back of the head by his bodyguard, and wouldn't stop taking pictures of it, to sell the Sirhan Sirhan story back then as he is selling 9/11/2001 now. With a knack for being Johnny on the spot like that, no wonder he became a news photographer.

A very interesting and telling story on this member of the 9/11/2001 Mythos can be read here - http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ0903-SEP_FALLINGMAN

There was yet another story I read in my investigation of this about the connection between NY magazine publishers such as Esquire and Rolling Stone and the Popular Mechanics editor famous for his "debunking 9/11" publishing, never ending web of kike inner circle big money pushing this, lots of media involvement from every angle.

simonshack
Administrator

by Terence.drew - Apr 14 2010

The Falling man = The hanged man from the Tarot...

"THE HANGED MAN"

Basic Card Symbols

A man hanging by one foot from a Tau cross - sometimes from a bar or tree. His free leg is always bent to form a "4," his face is always peaceful, never suffering. Sometimes his hands are bound, sometimes they dangle. Sometimes coins fall out of his pockets or hands. "

ImageImage

The coins...

"Coins fall from his pockets and as he gazes down on them - seeing them not as money but only as round bits of metal - everything suddenly changes perspective. It is as if he's hanging between the mundane world and the spiritual world, able to see both. It is a dazzling moment, dreamlike yet crystal clear. Connections he never understood before are made, mysteries are revealed. "

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meani...hangedman.shtml

The hanged/falling man represents the amount of money that is going to made out of the 911 illusion/hallucination. Turn the world upside down and empty the pockets of everyone involved.

The 'film' 'I am legend' contains the same image and refers to the poisoning of the population and the profits from the swine flu vaccine 2009.
simonshack
Administrator

by SimonJCP - Apr 16, 2010
The very fact that the "falling man" is able to keep his arms to his sides and his shirt on while plummeting downwards at free-fall speed is enough to conclude that the photograph is a forgery.

And his activities at the RFK scene are, to give a kind description, ethically questionable:
The photographer is no stranger to history; he knows it is something that happens later. In the actual moment history is made, it is usually made in terror and confusion, and so it is up to people like him -- paid witnesses -- to have the presence of mind to attend to its manufacture. The photographer has that presence of mind and has had it since he was a young man. When he was twenty-one years old, he was standing right behind Bobby Kennedy when Bobby Kennedy was shot in the head. His jacket was spattered with Kennedy's blood, but he jumped on a table and shot pictures of Kennedy's open and ebbing eyes, and then of Ethel Kennedy crouching over her husband and begging photographers -- begging him -- not to take pictures.

Richard Drew has never done that. Although he has preserved the jacket patterned with Kennedy's blood, he has never not taken a picture, never averted his eye. He works for the Associated Press. He is a journalist. It is not up to him to reject the images that fill his frame, because one never knows when history is made until one makes it.

http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ0903-SEP_FALLINGMAN
Also, one researcher used Intelius to discover that Richard Drew is, in fact, a relative of Dylan Avery!

Small world.
simonshack
Administrator

by reel.deal - Sep 20, 2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54104528@N04/...870483303/show/

"photograph" ?!?!? :huh:
..credited to.. !?! :ph43r:
.. jose jiminez ;)

cute. :)
simonshack
Administrator

by brianv, Sep 20,2010
They simply reconstructed and cleaned it up. He's still surrounded by a cloud of pixels. Arrowed corner shows misaligned segment.

simonshack
Administrator

by nonhocapito - Sep 20, 2010

I am browsing through "Falling man" by Don Delillo these days.

ImageImageImage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Man_%28novel%29

I wanted to one day open a thread about this, but I guess a simple post will do... I wanted to discuss how is it possible that a fantastic writer like him would end up concocting lies, prostituting his talents to make lies look more real. How sad!

"Falling man", heralded like one of his "finest novels", is a tragic product of bamboozle and malice... unfortunately when the truth will be all out, this will take the name of Delillo down with it...

The adventurous parts of the book are all staged on the day of 9/11, and all these parts are just FANTASIES created by watching, probably over and over, the photos and the videos, and reading the witnesses reports.

Apparently never, during the whole process that apparently took years, this great genius of the American Novel had the uneasy feeling of being in presence of Fakery. Even without figuring out that the whole thing could be and was produced in a studio, in front of a machine, how not to see that these elements he was feeding his talents with lacked the variety, the unpredictability and the accidents of reality?

Oh, but he was going to make the unreal sound real. I think this whole book is an act of pride more than anything else, the pride of the writer who will prove he can turn anything, any lie, into truth...
Every helpless desperation set against the sky, human voices crying to God and how awful to imagine this, God’s name on the tongues of killers and victims both, first one plane and then the other, the one that was nearly cartoon human, with flashing eyes and teeth, the second plane, the south tower.
I wonder if Delillo knows, rather than being just a fool. I had the feeling he knew, and was -- him too! -- trying to fool me, as I read this passage where one of the characters browses through the victims pictures:
Pictures snapped anonymously, images rendered by machine [nonhocapito's note: he means took inside a photo-booth, automatically. But it makes you think, doesn't it]. There was something in the premeditation of these photographs, the bureaucratic intent, the straightforward poses that brought her paradoxically into the lives of the subjects. Maybe what she saw was human ordeal set against the rigor of the state. She saw people fleeing, there to here, with darkest hardship pressing the edges of the frame. Thumbprints, emblems with tilted crosses, man with handlebar mustache, girl in braids. She thought she was probably inventing a context. She didn’t know anything about the people in the photographs. She only knew the photographs. This is where she found innocence and vulnerability, in the nature of old passports, in the deep texture of the past itself, people on long journeys, people now dead. Such beauty in faded lives, she thought, in images, words, languages, signatures, stamped advisories.
The book includes parts dedicated at the last days of one Hammad/Mohamed Atta, "pushing a cart through the supermarket", going to flying lessons and things like that.
The weight loss had come in Afghanistan, in a training camp, where Hammad had begun to understand that death is stronger than life. This is where the landscape consumed him, waterfalls frozen in space, a sky that never ended. It was all Islam, the rivers and streams. Pick up a stone and hold it in your fist, this is Islam. God’s name on every tongue throughout the countryside. There was no feeling like this ever in his life. He wore a bomb vest and knew he was a man now, finally, ready to close the distance to God.
...which pretty much sums up how Mossad pictures its enemies for convenience.

In one word, this novel is propaganda. The author of White Noise, of Underworld, of Mao II is a fucking agent, or a useful idiot....

An then there are the falling people, of course
Things began to fall, one thing and then another, things singly at first, coming down out of the gap in the ceiling, and he tried lifting Rumsey out of the chair. Then something outside, going past the window. Something went past the window, then he saw it. First it went and was gone and then he saw it and had to stand a moment staring out at nothing, holding Rumsey under the arms.

He could not stop seeing it, twenty feet away, an instant of something sideways, going past the window, white shirt, hand up, falling before he saw it. Debris in clusters came down now. There were echoes sounding down the floors and wires snapping at his face and white powder everywhere. He stood through it, holding Rumsey. The glass partition shattered. Something came down and there was a noise and then the glass shivered and broke and then the wall gave way behind him.
He took one step and then the next, smoke blowing over him. He felt rubble underfoot and there was motion everywhere, people running, things flying past. He walked by the Easy Park sign, the Breakfast Special and Three Suits Cheap, and they went running past, losing shoes and money. He saw a woman with her hand in the air, like running to catch a bus.

He went past a line of fire trucks and they stood empty now, headlights flashing. He could not find himself in the things he saw and heard. Two men ran by with a stretcher, someone facedown, smoke seeping out of his hair and clothes. He watched them move into the stunned distance. That’s where everything was, all around him, falling away, street signs, people, things he could not name.

Then he saw a shirt come down out of the sky. He walked and saw it fall, arms waving like nothing in this life.
"He could not find himself in the things he saw and heard".
Indeed, mr. Delillo, indeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Delillo's previous novel, Underworld, dates back to 1997 and had this, of all pictures, as a cover:

I probably should read that book again.
simonshack
Administrator

by simonshack - Sep 20,2010

Just read a fair amount about DeLillo. Here's a most interesting passage from WickedPedia:

Another perpetual theme in DeLillo's books is the saturation of mass media and its role in forming simulacra which serve to remove an event from its context and alter or drain its inherent meaning (see the highway shooter in Underworld, the televised disasters longed for in White Noise, the planes in Falling Man, the evolving story of the interviewee in Valparaiso).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_DeLillo

Hard to tell what DeLillo knows, ignores - or feigns to ignore. The bottom line is that people with such vision and intellect should now use it to help us all get out of this cheap and pathetic "Matrix". If they don't, they can rot in hell - as far as I'm concerned.
simonshack
Administrator

by simonshack - Nov 4, 2010

There's an extremely popular video on Youtube. It's called :

"WTC JUMPERS"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2ee2Vciwk
It was published on Feb 18, 2008 - and has now totalled 1,347,485 views
I guess people just love watching falling pixels... :P

Let's have a look at what this "WTC JUMPERS" video is all about. As you may imagine, it's about people jumping from the WTC buildings - right? Ok. So let's see if this video is real - or if it's simply yet another 3D animation. It shows WTC2 burning before it "was hit by an airplane... Well, that is just absurd. We never saw WTC2 on fire BEFORE it was supposedly struck by a 767 !

This "falling man" apparently punches a tiny hole in a gazebo and ends his life on top of a cardboard box underneath it.
It's quite silly, really. Just watch this old & popular video and think about what you were asked to see.
And remember: This is the only existing piece of video showing the impact of an alleged jumper supposedly hitting the ground...

Here's the 'sharpest' frame of the entire video - supposedly showing splattered bodies on the ground...
It's almost hilariously bad image forgery - even Steven (Spielberg) would disapprove !

Now, on a more serious/technical note: What exactly are these ghost images seen in the video?
(Here. I have just applied a 'Gradient Map' effect to highlight the 'phantom towers').
But look up the video (linked above) and see for yourself - at 1min37 seconds:

A window reflection? Nah...
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Excellent work, Reel Deal. I recently posted this at the Shack, taken from an "amateur" video at street level. The "jumper" disappears behind the lower building yet the pillars of the WTC converge towards the ground rather than the sky. <_<

simonshack
Administrator

Great work, reeldeal

The "jumpers" were, in fact, extremely effective to install in people's minds that there were people trapped in the WTC towers. Here in Italy, whenever I mention the fact that all the victims were faked, roughly 7 out of 10 people instantly ask : "But what about the people we saw jumping from the towers?"

The 9/11 psyop was evidently well programmed to that effect: We all had to be shocked by these fake images - and at the same time - convinced that there were people inside the WTC buildings as they were demolished.

Anyone who has come to the conclusion that it was an "inside job" should stop and think: if the idea was to demolish the old WTC complex, what chances that the perps would have run the risk of having hundreds (out of "3000") of families breathing down their necks with an armada of uptown NY lawyers ? I would personally say: ZERO.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

But don't dare question the validity of said You Tube Clip or you'll get a shit storm of people calling you Unpatriotic,Evil,Cold,part of the problem etc... It really is sad that they believe this fake imagery and as you can see by the 1.5 Million views people look at it Every day and comment that it made them "Cry" ... WAKE UP!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Great work, as always, RD!!

And who would return to scribble "Found buried"? :blink: Wouldn't you just remove the flyers, possibly place them in his coffin (cough cough) as a final farewell to the brother/husband you loved?

Like the fake witnesses, the fake flyers have been called out. Anyone who doubts the veracity of the research on here, I ask you one question; if you had genuinely lost a loved one and made the remarkable decision to compose a professional "Missing" poster, rather than phone local hospitals, would you then fix the said poster at ankle height as so many did? Of course not. The whole "missing" poster story is as contrived as the rest of the 9/11 hoax.
simonshack
Administrator

STOP PRESS*STOP PRESS*STOP PRESS*STOP PRESS

Nope, folks...the "jumper" images are all squeaky real! What we saw falling from the towers were latex dummies: :P

"9/11 Jumpers Video's - Observations & Critical Thinking"
http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-jumpers- ... 30p19.html

Good Heavens... the lengths to which some folks will go to legitimate the 9/11 imagery are quite extraordinarily silly. Or 'dummy', I should say.