Fox 5 Nose out footage is back

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
antipodean

Re: Fox 5 Nose out footage is back

Unread post by antipodean »

Fox obviously just playing a game of cat & mouse. When September clues first exposes the ludricous 'nose out', they remove it from the archives. When Foxed Out explains how the archives have been tampered with, the 'Nose Out' is re-archived.

The purpose of Fox's infamous Harley Guy video was to reinforce the notion of a 'nose out'.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's re-archiving coincided with the release of the extended Harley Guy is Mark Walsh bullshit.
jfk truth
Banned

Unread post by jfk truth »

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well that's silly. They're both fake - not mutually exclusive to the other. Duh.

"TV fakery hadn't happened yet!" my ass.
WillWilsonII

Unread post by WillWilsonII »

Is it me, or does the "resurected" nose out shot on Fox5's website cut right before "GRADE 9, CHOPPER 5, ANYBODY ON?" :ph34r: In fact, just before Jim Ryan makes his dramatic "......terrorist act, of proportions we cannot begin to IMAGINE at this juncture" statement. Is it possible the word IMAGINE was used on purpose, to mess with our minds and, um, imagine? Using the words "terrorist act" and "imagine" would invoke the power of suggestion. ...but WHY cut it out of the web video? Time? The video was 15:09. So it wasnt because of a 15 minute time limit. 1509 is an arbitrary number. If they left IN the "terrorist act" statement, it would have been cut just before or just after "Grade 9......." Valid questions I think. Hows about you?
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

simonshack wrote:
So perhaps, at a very late stage on Monday night, September 10 2001, some smarter supervisor of the TV fakery team burst in horror: "Naaah, guys - we just can't go with that shit! It's simply too silly! Tomorrow, I want you to patch up that nosecone sticking out of the tower as much as you possibly can!"

The WNYWFOX5 nose-out shot was aired - but a (failed) attempt was made to obscure it with a quick (15-frame) fade-to-black. CNN showed it a short while later - but hid it behind a large CNN banner. Other shots (such as the so-called "GAMMA shot") showing a cone exiting the WTC2 were also initially simply covered with large TV banners :
It's just so strange how less then 10 minutes later FOX (WNYW) replayed the nose out shot exactly as it aired "live". And even more bizarre is their decision to show it again on the evening news unobscured and all :huh: Could they not have simply obscured/erased the nose with a simple touch up or even an accurately timed fade-to-black early that morning to avoid a potential 'live' blunder? I guess the smarter supervisor seems to not have made it clear enough to the patch-up crew...or something. I mean it's not like this was some crucial part of this major black operation or nuthin. Hmm, it's more baffling now than ever.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

[DEL] nevermind

WNYW 9/11 9:07 - 9:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTWphdBsjJw=1#t=3m36s
Last edited by RoyBean on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

:unsure:
WeShallSee

Unread post by WeShallSee »

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. Been reading many posts from a far, but finally decided to create an account and make a post.

Did anyone else see the airplane coming in, from the long, wide shot?
My video is a response to the video named, "Where did this FRAUD come from?"
Which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEoievoxces
Now, I'm not sure if you guys have debunked the above video, or not. But, it's interesting to see a plane on the "new" re-released version of the Fox nosed out shot.

Here's my response video, which is basically my pointing out where you can see the plane come in from
Watch On-line: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=4PIFES2Q
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PIFES2Q

Now, I saw a video which shows that the NBC shot doesn't show a plane in the shot because, the video resolution is not large enough to show the plane coming in. And that NBC "added" a plane in later on, after the "live" shot aired. The only difference being that the resolution that the later non live shot was recorded at a high resolution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YoC14qi4c

So, I'm not sure if the Fox Nose Out shot is the same thing. That being, the user recorded version had a low resolution, or Fox added in a plane on their HQ version.
mondrose

Unread post by mondrose »

About the 'nose out', i must say that it is probably the biggest screw up the perpetrators ever did in this story. It is such a blunder, that completely screams 'previous knowledge' of the events..

There was no exit hole, so the nose out was not a solid.

It wasn't a liquid. Liquids can't break through floors, and obviously don't have a pointed shape coming out of windows..The reason i say 'they can't break through floors', is, that the 'nose out' keeps exactly the same downward trajectory of the plane(check it out). And a downward trajectory of this angle, on the length of the twin towers floors, has to go through floor slabs.

More importantly(because that is what they ended up supporting), it wasn't a gas. A gas from the 'explosion' of the fuel(which is also improbable, combustion yes, explosion no) would raise the pressure of the air in the afflicted floor, and then propagate vertically to the windows, but, as noted in the previous point, the 'nose out' has the exact downward trajectory of the plane. Of course, a gas wouldn't keep a pointed shape coming out from the collision with a window anyway ..

I didn't post any pictures of the 'exit hole' or links to the video of the 'nose out' since, i think you all have seen them countless times. If i'm asked to of course i will..
willg88

Unread post by willg88 »

Hi, all I'm new here, I have been doing some research myself into the 9/11 stuff and it is really interesting. I was just a young boy when it happened and has interested me for years since. I am a very curious person and like many of you find it hard to believe the 'truth' however with my own knowledge and common sense, I can pick many holes in the conspiracy, which is annoying, because it makes it more interesting if there is one... more to the point this is the only nose out topic I can find and i just wanted to query what I found, Basicly look up the BBC coverage of the 9/11 attack you will see clearly a 'plane' strike the tower and a 'nose' poke out the other side before disintegrating. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpEct4q4 ... re=related. Now I know this link has probably been seen by you guys already, but my point is you can clearly see a 'nose'. This I believe would hold true due to the side of the building the plane hit. Now I know an Airliner is made of lightweight materials, but it's not the wieght that is important, it is it's mass. If you had a Railing fence made from steel poles, and drove a car in to it at 10 mph you would bounce off, do that at 100 mph and you may well bend and buckle your way through, same principle applies to an aircraft. Sorry this isn't in a new post, but for the life of me i could not work out how to do it !

hope you find my thoughts interesting !

I'm English BTW,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Willg88,

Please introduce yourself as required here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

As for your nose-out questions, please look up these posts:

RETHINKING THE NOSE OUT FIASCO
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2359050

CRASH PHYSICS REALITY CHECK
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2362892

Before posting again, please spend some time reading the forum more carefully, thanks!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

QuoVadis wrote:PS - I tried several time to post the video - is there no way to do it here? I followed instructions and attempted to do it 6 different ways with no success.
I don't think you followed the instructions: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1280
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

QuoVadis wrote:Thanks - I hadn't seen the detailed instruction - I merely went to the Embed Videos dropdown box.
I put a link to the instructions at the top of every page in the post editor, it is probably a good idea to have them at hand for when we need them.
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

QuoVadis wrote:Re: Fox 5 Nose out footage is back

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT1q0j5Pzr0
It's a great job to me! Clearly inspired by Simon and SeptemberClues, really well done.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

QuoVadis wrote:
I@N wrote:
QuoVadis wrote:Re: Fox 5 Nose out footage is back.
It's a great job to me! Clearly inspired by Simon and SeptemberClues, really well done.

Your observations are well taken. You brought up an interesting point that I think deserves not a little attention with respect to the facts of "non-attribution" as to how and when an author fails to credit his/her sources and/or inspiration(s) that might have led to a particular idea or discovery on "9/11 Truth," especially in reference to previous work done, i.e., groundwork laid by predecessors without proper acknowledgement and credit to the originators of the idea or discovery.

I am not sure if Ace Baker is guilty in this regard though, but I do know of him as a forthright and honest researcher, and I might just call him up and ask him about the point you raised, mainly because I would be interested to know based on my own negative experiences with respect to E-plagiarism (which comes easily) and lack of acknowledgement for work done.

Of course we all build on one another’s work over time while sometimes unconsciously (or not) embracing the discoveries of others as though they were our own. I liken the process to a "literary distillery" wherein the ingredients for the ‘mash’ are all thrown into the same pot so to speak, and the resultant 'liquor' is savored by the creator and most often is taken to be of his own unique creation - and rightfully so I suppose.

I once was a member of a so-called “truth site,” and although I had posts way up in the hundreds – and many threads with at least 100,000 views etc., my work was never acknowledged - not even once. Solution? I am in the process of doing now precisely what Ace Baker has done, and is doing. And in so doing I doubt that I will be making all that many “attributions” inasmuch as my sources will have contained many of my own ideas and well thought out posts/threads. In other words - work that I have already produced along the way, but that I was never credited with I will now rightfully claim as my own. I smile :)

Work hard and good luck! We need you! :) :)