Video by Andres Barrila - The collapse of 1 & 2

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Thunder

Re: Video by Andres Barrila - The collapse of 1 & 2

Unread post by Thunder »

Hi

I had some conversastion with Andres. First of all, as a person he was really nice and gentle.
The first thing I recognized, was his huge affinity to gain many clicks (likes), facebook friends, members and visits to his own 911 site.
Every two days he asks for moooorrreeee.

I interviewed him, but unfortunately as I wanted to turn into the more serious questions, he stopped talking. I hope he will continue the interview, because I have some more questions as you all may guess.

So here we go

Thunder
15:21 Hi may I talk to you? Just saw your video from 911

Mittwoch
13:59
Andrés Barrilá
Hi, Yes you can. I will add you on my FB and my group ok.

14:02
Thunder
Thank you. I have apprx 15 minutes to finish some work and then I have some time, if you want

14:06
Andrés Barrilá
Ok. I will be in and out doing stuff ok. Do you know spanish by any chance?

14:07
Thunder
I'm sorry, my spanish is that bad I cannot really do a conversation with it smile

14:09
Andrés Barrilá
Oh ok, cause I appear on a newspaper in spanish and on the internet

14:14
Thunder
Yes, ok now I have some minutes. May I ask you some questions to yourself and the video you made on sept 11, in 2001?

14:15
Andrés Barrilá
ok

14:18
Thunder
You know everybody is shocked due to these stuff, so I thank you really much. Your video begins when the towers already were in fire. When was your intention to film this?
I mean, when was the point where you thought, you have to ban it on film

14:27
Andrés Barrilá
I really don't have any intentions just to video taped someone that for us at the beginning was just a fire in the WTC when tower 2 were hit was when I run outside to film it, we never knew from the start what was it. I start to record the fire and we all knew, the people that were around me the fire will be extinguish and it would
Be over. But we know then what happened. Terrible and very sad moment. I love to videotaped, always do.

14:28
Thunder
So you missed the part where the plane went in? Did somebody report you what just happened?

14:30
Andrés Barrilá
Yes, my brother in law woke me up cause he hear people outside whispering Oh My God so it made his attention. My videos had never been in any film, ever.
Now I have o leave ok. Thanks for your questions

[...] Hope to continue later, I did not ask my special questions yet. Missing plane, steel beam into dust, no jumpers should be my next questions :(
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

DeeJay wrote:

I thought it was a real, genuine video until there was one jumper.
I wonder how this Barilla guy gets off taking pictures of people faces and emotions for so long. All the while the towers are burning at his back and anything could happen at any moment, but he is not curious to picture it for long spans at a time. Put yourself in those shoes and see if you would stand there taking pictures of people like a federal agent or something missing the actions on the towers. And nobody gets offended by it, too.

[EDIT: Barilla however posted another video, according to him taken on 9/10/2001, that he took only because "it rained a lot".
here's the video: http://vimeo.com/44537235

This made me notice that, according to Weather History, in fact on september 10 it did rain a lot, whereas the days before and after it didn't rain at all. I wonder if this rainfall the day before had anything to do with setting up the weather for the city with some kind of weather machine. Not so far fetched with all the requirement we have seen must have been in place, to have the same kind of clear weather in reality as in the faked videos (how harder it would have been to mimic a changing weather, with shifting clouds or worse rain, on top of the towers burning and all that?) (According to Weather History, it rained very little on the 4th, and a lot on the 10th and the 14th. The rest were sunny days).]
lux

Unread post by lux »

nonhocapito wrote:
I wonder how this Barilla guy gets off taking pictures of people faces and emotions for so long. All the while the towers are burning at his back and anything could happen at any moment, but he is not curious to picture it for long spans at a time. Put yourself in those shoes and see if you would stand there taking pictures of people like a federal agent or something missing the actions on the towers. And nobody gets offended by it, too.
Yes, this is what makes it seem so fake to me. I've worked on many movie sets and, IMO, that's what the close-up crowd scenes in this video are: Movie sets. The camera is obviously only a few feet away from these people and they almost never look at the camera. Actors and extras do this instinctively as it is the first thing one learns when working in front of a camera. But, non-actors do just the opposite -- when a camera is pointed at them they look at it and react to it.

This guy in particular has "ACTOR" written all over him:

He makes a slow dramatic walk toward the towers with the camera in his face following him and he never even glances at the camera. Fake, fake, fake.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

resolution wrote:Love the title '...real, honest and raw...' :rolleyes:
The title is very informative.

Because there's no need to say in its title that a recording is "real, honest and raw..."... unless this recording is actually unreal, dishonest and heavily edited.
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Second time I told to him, he claims, that he doesn't know what happened and he cannot say anything to the other videos (e.g. that on another video the steal beam turns to dust much earlier than on his video). He claims he just filmed it and nothing more.
Just to make this interview complete.
His name is also spelled Barrilá, not Barilla ;) He's not a noodle.

For your claim with the "weather machine", the weather stations reported sunny weather in NY, but a whirlwind or a hurricane which should reach the east cost, but happily didn't reach it. The name of the Hurricane was Erin.
I will not cite any site because I don't know what of it is true, but the hurricane itself should be real.