The invisible man

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
warriorhun

Re: The invisible man

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Jonathan,

I put part of that comment in the wrong topic, I wanted to post it in vicsims topic, so I deleted it from here.
Anyway, you say:
I think this forum can do just fine without having to blame random groups of people as a whole.
I did not blame random groups, I do blame specific groups.
If you say American Jewry and Israel has nothing to do with Media, Media fakery, 9/11 and "Al Qaeda", then I call you either a liar or a dreamer.
Who owns the Media? Who owned WTC? Why did one week after 9/11 the Sayeret Matkal advisors appear to train the Americans in anti-terrorist lore, same Sayeret Matkal who are Mista'aravim, trained to "Play an Arab" terrorist and to pull off pseudo-terrorist stints? They are "Al Qaeda"!
And I am not the agressor here: they are, like in 1919. Same old, same old. Das allmächtige Judentum hat uns damals den Krieg angesagt.
Enough said.
And I am not biased here or something, I appreciate if they are doing good things, too. Without Israeli goa trance music, our world would be a more dreary place!
Back to Media fakery.
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

hhmm? Who was the CEO of the World Trade Center Complex that made Billions when it got demolished?? Enough Said! :lol:
I gotcha Warrior!
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

warriorhun wrote:...
I did not blame random groups, I do blame specific groups.
If you say American Jewry and Israel has nothing to do with Media, Media fakery, 9/11 and "Al Qaeda", then I call you either a liar or a dreamer. ...
I did neighter say nor mean that.
What I meant is: groups of people are made up of individuals.
Those who actually do stuff.
You put a name tag on a group - but you mean specific people which can be put in this group by some criteria, in another by other criteria.

If it helps - good luck with it.